PDA

View Full Version : Equipoise

Detroitmoney
06-25-2020, 07:18 PM
When do you guys notice vascularity and strength

iconpharma
06-25-2020, 07:50 PM
2 weeks in, takes a bit of time for body to develop new red blood cells so its not insta results. its a LONG ester and needs time to mature and give proper results. also dosage has to be sufficient, i prefer 600mg's or more per week.

it was a favorite of lee haney for lean offseason growing

Mito
06-26-2020, 04:47 PM
@iconpharma (https://brotherhood.is/members/31687.html) Anabolic doc on youtube says that it is kidney toxic but on the same time he also says that it is the one safest compounds.What are ur experience with it does it affect kidneys?

iconpharma
06-26-2020, 05:58 PM
@iconpharma (https://brotherhood.is/members/31687.html) Anabolic doc on youtube says that it is kidney toxic but on the same time he also says that it is the one safest compounds.What are ur experience with it does it affect kidneys?

its not as hepatoxic as some make it sound, make sure bloodpressure is under control and then kidneys will have no issues. BP is key for general health and longevity and using hormones. such a simple thing yet so neglected.

i think boldenone is an amazing compound and can be used pre contest as well for lean growing in offseason. very versatile. 600mg's is good start, 1gr and you see some amazing results. give it time also, its a very long ester

maxmuscle1
06-26-2020, 06:54 PM
its not as hepatoxic as some make it sound, make sure bloodpressure is under control and then kidneys will have no issues. BP is key for general health and longevity and using hormones. such a simple thing yet so neglected.

i think boldenone is an amazing compound and can be used pre contest as well for lean growing in offseason. very versatile. 600mg's is good start, 1gr and you see some amazing results. give it time also, its a very long ester

Good stuff[emoji3595]! EQ is a good long cycle lean builder. I’m getting hungry thinking about eq![emoji1690][emoji123]

Max

cherrybombfitnes
06-26-2020, 08:01 PM
Good stuff[emoji3595]! EQ is a good long cycle lean builder. I’m getting hungry thinking about eq![emoji1690][emoji123]

Max

No shit! I wish I had some right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
06-26-2020, 08:02 PM

Cha Cha Cherrybomb! [emoji445]!! EQ Rocks!! Literally
[emoji1787][emoji123][emoji123]

Max

jrock645
06-26-2020, 08:40 PM
Running eq soon, lower dosed part of a big stack. Cant wait!

Ronnoco
06-26-2020, 11:10 PM
Big fan of EQ but curious, is ratio for test to EQ always 1 to 1 or can I run EQ higher? At 600 test my estrogen starts to become a problem, yes I have run AI but prefer not to, thoughts?

I am at 500 per week for both EQ and test E.

maxmuscle1
06-26-2020, 11:56 PM
Big fan of EQ but curious, is ratio for test to EQ always 1 to 1 or can I run EQ higher? At 600 test my estrogen starts to become a problem, yes I have run AI but prefer not to, thoughts?

I am at 500 per week for both EQ and test E.

Whatever is the desire or goal. Some run 200mg test and 1,000-1,400mg EQ. It is all up to individual.{yes they can run higher EQ}

Max

chadmack282
06-27-2020, 12:37 AM

Dam, where have u been hiding??!!!

maxmuscle1
06-27-2020, 12:48 AM

He waits for the Fourth of July and then Explodes [emoji95]!!

Max

Ronnoco
06-27-2020, 03:29 AM
Thanks Max, so running higher EQ is better than running higher test for bulk?

cherrybombfitnes
06-28-2020, 07:53 PM

Man.... I’ve been fucking my life up that’s where. 7 week rehab and got sober and then relapsed 2-3x. Got snatched up by the cops last week over Father’s Day because I got black out drunk and started saying shit I don’t remember so they threw me in the psych ward smh [emoji2361] so I’m sober AGAIN. Trying to get back in shape and get a job and living with a friend. It’s been a real shit show.

cherrybombfitnes
06-28-2020, 07:54 PM
He waits for the Fourth of July and then Explodes [emoji95]!!

Max

Yep, aggressively lol

Argon Coagulator
06-28-2020, 08:00 PM

I agree with Max, as EQ seems to be one of the few compounds where it's ok, or even beneficial to run lower testosterone with high EQ. For me, I start feeling and looking noticeably bigger/fuller at around the 5-6 week mark without even really trying. Unfortunately due to blood pressure issues I can't blast alot of EQ. 200mg for appetite is my max nowadays.

maxmuscle1
06-28-2020, 08:13 PM

That is a loaded question. Not necessarily at all. It has to do with starting conditions and past experience. Higher test will most definitely put on more weight and size. It is what type of weight and size the person is looking for? Slower, lean gains happen with EQ low test. It is preferential to a persons goal. There is no magic about PED’s, it is knowing your body, getting supervised properly, and a lot of hard work. Eating seems to be where most errors are made. I have seen men use TRT and 400mg of Veterinary EQ and get better results than another guy who runs 1.5gr of Eq.
I wish there was some sort of magic but, IME, it comes down to repetitive, consistent training and nutrition combined with or without supplementation. [emoji1690][emoji123].

Max

Cathead
06-29-2020, 12:23 AM
What about running EQ with Decca? What ratios??

Leonardo Farmaceutical
06-29-2020, 12:31 AM
Most that don't consider EQ a strong or worthwhile compound either don't respond well to the drug or aren't eating enough. EQ can certainly increase endurance, strength, and muscle mass so long as training, rest, and nutrition are sufficient. It makes me ravenous.

Frankdoz
06-29-2020, 12:37 AM
That is a loaded question. Not necessarily at all. It has to do with starting conditions and past experience. Higher test will most definitely put on more weight and size. It is what type of weight and size the person is looking for? Slower, lean gains happen with EQ low test. It is preferential to a persons goal. There is no magic about PED’s, it is knowing your body, getting supervised properly, and a lot of hard work. Eating seems to be where most errors are made. I have seen men use TRT and 400mg of Veterinary EQ and get better results than another guy who runs 1.5gr of Eq.
I wish there was some sort of magic but, IME, it comes down to repetitive, consistent training and nutrition combined with or without supplementation. [emoji1690][emoji123].

Max

I need vet eq

maxmuscle1
06-29-2020, 12:58 AM
I need vet eq

Don’t we all! Churchill Downs is loaded with it! Lol Racing [emoji237] is billion dollar industry!! I constantly watch what the vets give these horses because they sure do experiment on those beautiful animals!! I even saw them giving receptor grade follistatin to them. It was legal for a long time to give the horses steroids; they just had to have a period of weeks off before racing. This was around 2005-2007. Such a difference in the Vet approved EQ. I have zero explanation as to why. Zetia started making it in Guadalajara and also 100ml bottles of Equigan but it is all 50mg/ml. 8mls a week just for EQ is just a hassle and Id give up. I am still folllowing up on follistatins, aces, all that stuff. These damn horses make normal horses look like ponies!! Check out the quarter horses at Los Alamitos some time!! Like super Olympia Horses!! Even the shit tracks like Yavapai in AZ
Have some monsters!! It is horse racing’s dirty little secret but, I actually get to be around some of these guys on occasion: Bob Baffert, Todd Pletcher, and jockeys too. It blows my mind the money in breeding. One good win in a grade I stakes race and the horse{they retire it around 3 or 4 years old and stud him out. They used to actually have the horse mount 15-20 mares, now they use fake horse pussy machines. Lmao!

Max

Frankdoz
06-29-2020, 01:15 AM
Awesome ya 50 me a ml is a pain I bet

Mattymoo
06-29-2020, 10:42 AM
I want a pussy machine

cherrybombfitnes
07-10-2020, 05:01 PM
I notice at around 4 weeks