PDA

View Full Version : Low Test HIGH Tren

Liftpower23
06-30-2020, 06:52 PM
Anyone ever experiment with a TRT/Cruise dose of test say 150-300mg/week and just blast the fuck out of Tren in the 500-750mg/week range?

In my theory if test is good enough to maintain function and E is low because of the low test, couldn't Tren just do it's thing? Or there some unforseen consequence to running Tren that much higher than test. I'm sure Prami/Caber would have to be ran to those who are super sensitive to prolactin increases, but there are so many conflicting ideologys I thought I would ask the group here.

jrock645
06-30-2020, 07:29 PM
In my limited experience, theres no issue with running any cycle that way. Generally, test isnt the work horse compound so I dont see that much reason to push the dose any higher than you need to feel good. 250 generally works well for me though i have no experience with tren to speak to.

iconpharma
06-30-2020, 08:38 PM
yes i have my guys run it very often, works a charm. trt test and tren ace as high as you can handle, trust me you gonna see some MAJOR changes in ur body

Mattymoo
07-01-2020, 01:38 AM
you would want Tren A not Tren E on such a high dose.
Make sure you are prepared

enrod
07-01-2020, 02:28 AM
I’m definitely a fan of keeping the test low if trying to push more tren. I find this helps to keep the tren sides from getting too out of hand, as quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Popeye*
07-01-2020, 02:36 AM
I’m definitely a fan of keeping the test low if trying to push more tren. I find this helps to keep the tren sides from getting too out of hand, as quickly.

I’ve yet to try this. what kinda TREN to TEST ratio or whatever do u shoot for?

Sh0tsf1red
07-01-2020, 08:17 AM
I’ve always found 2:1 tren:test to be a good one

Popeye*
07-01-2020, 11:37 AM
I’ve always found 2:1 tren:test to be a good one

Thanks brother [emoji1360]

enrod
07-01-2020, 02:12 PM
I’ve yet to try this. what kinda TREN to TEST ratio or whatever do u shoot for?

I agree with above, a 2:1 is good.

250mg test, 4-500mg tren. I see no reason to go any higher with the tren dose for myself.

Riggs
07-01-2020, 03:18 PM
300 Test P
210 Tren A (30mg ED)
300 Tren E
50mg Tren base pwo

After yrs of running different protocols I will only run the above.

I not only understand but agree with recommending Tren A over E however I've found that once I dialed in the lower T, in regards to undesirable sides, I do just fine with Tren E. I like utilizing both low/high carbon chain esters. I also much prefer frequent low volume pins in comparison to infrequent high volume pins.

So yes low T/high Tren is the only way I'll run Tren. How high should you run Tren? Comes down to a few things....what kind of sacrifices are you willing to make? Also as we increase dose we all pass the good zone of the dose response curve and experience diminishing returns. Based on your specific response you'll have to decide when to stop increasing the Tren dose. I will encourage you to not do this increase in one cycle and rather do so over several cycles. Lay out a protocol, take highly detailed notes/log, and stick to it....see it thru. Then on the next blast adjust accordingly.

These are my opinions. Eat the meat & throw out the bones.

Popeye*
07-01-2020, 05:54 PM
300 Test P
210 Tren A (30mg ED)
300 Tren E
50mg Tren base pwo

I not only understand but agree with recommending Tren A over E however I've found that once I dialed in the lower T, in regards to undesirable sides, I do just fine with Tren E. I like utilizing both low/high carbon chain esters. I also much prefer frequent low volume pins in comparison to infrequent high volume pins.

So yes low T/high Tren is the only way I'll run Tren. How high should you run Tren? Comes down to a few things....what kind of sacrifices are you willing to make? Also as we increase dose we all pass the good zone of the dose response curve and experience diminishing returns. Based on your specific response you'll have to decide when to stop increasing the Tren dose. I will encourage you to not do this increase in one cycle and rather do so over several cycles. Lay out a protocol, take highly detailed notes/log, and stick to it....see it thru. Then on the next blast adjust accordingly.

Awesome experience and info. Good to see ya back at it John Henry

Liftpower23
07-01-2020, 06:02 PM
300 Test P
210 Tren A (30mg ED)
300 Tren E
50mg Tren base pwo

Thanks for this! My next Cutting Cycle that includes Tren, I'm going to plan on 300 Test E & 600 Tren A. My current cutting cycle of 300 Test E & 210 Tren A has worked perfectly and I will have drawn bloods twice so I will have copious notes.

Popeye*
07-01-2020, 06:03 PM
I agree with above, a 2:1 is good.

250mg test, 4-500mg tren. I see no reason to go any higher with the tren dose for myself.

Right on man and thank ya for the the input [emoji123]

Riggs
07-01-2020, 09:07 PM
Reps homie....appreciate the thread.

It's a much needed thread among our rookies so thanks bud.

Anyone ever experiment with a TRT/Cruise dose of test say 150-300mg/week and just blast the fuck out of Tren in the 500-750mg/week range?

In my theory if test is good enough to maintain function and E is low because of the low test, couldn't Tren just do it's thing? Or there some unforseen consequence to running Tren that much higher than test. I'm sure Prami/Caber would have to be ran to those who are super sensitive to prolactin increases, but there are so many conflicting ideologys I thought I would ask the group here.

Riggs
07-01-2020, 09:17 PM
Thx Pop. You're a true asset to the community, our board, and I always enjoy our off BOP conversations.

I'm a big fan Pop. You have my respect and friendship.

Thank you for doing you. Don't change homie.

So yes today is day 1 up on my feet. There's definitely something going on with my organs. I'm very hopeful I have this gawd damn cath removed tomorrow. If not I know it's necessary to get me healthy and I'll comply. With all I've seen on the pre/post op bloods, and pre/post op CT images, I'm thinking it's an issue with my Kidneys but it's just a guess and I'll admit is largely based on the localized pain I'm experiencing. Dr's aren't saying anything at this point and that drives me nuts yah know. I've been transparent in regards to my 21yrs of AAS use/abuse and will continue to do so.

Looking at the big picture I allow myself two choices in this life....I make it or I make it. Guess which one I'm choosing?

Awesome experience and info. Good to see ya back at it John Henry

Popeye*
07-01-2020, 10:35 PM
Thx Pop. You're a true asset to the community, our board, and I always enjoy our off BOP conversations.

I'm a big fan Pop. You have my respect and friendship.

Thank you for doing you. Don't change homie.

So yes today is day 1 up on my feet. There's definitely something going on with my organs. I'm very hopeful I have this gawd damn cath removed tomorrow. If not I know it's necessary to get me healthy and I'll comply. With all I've seen on the pre/post op bloods, and pre/post op CT images, I'm thinking it's an issue with my Kidneys but it's just a guess and I'll admit is largely based on the localized pain I'm experiencing. Dr's aren't saying anything at this point and that drives me nuts yah know. I've been transparent in regards to my 21yrs of AAS use/abuse and will continue to do so.

Looking at the big picture I allow myself two choices in this life....I make it or I make it. Guess which one I'm choosing?

Thanks Riggs you crazy fuqr. And likewise my friend likewise. Always interesting (yeah that’s a good mild word to use) conversations. I need to catch up soon been a little bit.

Fuqn cath! That little shit...Got u in my prayers for ass kickin recovery to come out even stronger and straight up on fire for greatness

Make it [emoji736]

Get it brother

DAMIEN
07-02-2020, 04:27 AM
Low test high tren is i think a perfect cycle .. i dont believe you need to mix anything else with it Tren does everything in 1 in my opinion it worked wonders for me kept my test around the 300mg mark and tren was ranging around 500 to 700 minimal sides 100% results. only way your gonna know is it try it!

mightymouse84
07-02-2020, 03:52 PM
I'm on my first Tren cycle using Tren Enanthate 4 weeks in and no sides. Chose Enanthate because less pins and also because I figured that longer ester would allow my body adapt to the compound where as tren Ace I was afraid of side effects hitting me like a truck. Just a theory and thus far I am good. I'm only running 200 test and 300 tren this run, we'll see how this works out but I also don't ever push my test very high as I like to let the other compounds do the work

DAMIEN
07-03-2020, 12:04 PM
I'm on my first Tren cycle using Tren Enanthate 4 weeks in and no sides. Chose Enanthate because less pins and also because I figured that longer ester would allow my body adapt to the compound where as tren Ace I was afraid of side effects hitting me like a truck. Just a theory and thus far I am good. I'm only running 200 test and 300 tren this run, we'll see how this works out but I also don't ever push my test very high as I like to let the other compounds do the work

How's it going for you so far ?

Caustic Charm
07-04-2020, 06:55 PM
yes i have my guys run it very often, works a charm. trt test and tren ace as high as you can handle, trust me you gonna see some MAJOR changes in ur body

I got 2 guys running that now, 100mg tren ace EOD, 150-200 mg test a week. Body fat just started dropping

Martyfinkle
07-08-2020, 09:25 AM

That's good. hope it stays smooth sailing. I just worried with enthate if sides hit its a longer recovery from them.

Detroitmoney
07-08-2020, 11:05 AM
Does high tren with low test shred you guys or bulk you guys ?

Liftpower23
07-08-2020, 11:27 AM

Shredding or bulking is diet dependent... I've ran 500mg test & 500mg Tren, and still ate enough to add bodyfat. But with my experience with low test and high tren in a calorie deficit, it definitely makes your harder, drier and more vascular

mightymouse84
07-09-2020, 03:21 PM
How's it going for you so far ?

I'm on week 5, no night sweats, no insomnia, getting more vascular and adding some size on this cut.

Only bad thing I noticed is road rage has increased, nothing too much different than before other than letting it go I plot out ways in my head to get revenge like "if I come up next to him I can probably run him off the road".

iconpharma
07-09-2020, 06:10 PM

diet does this. i can run 2 grams of pure test and get shredded OR 500mg tren ace and get chunky. done both many times. diet is what makes or breakes

Caustic Charm
07-11-2020, 12:48 AM
diet does this. i can run 2 grams of pure test and get shredded OR 500mg tren ace and get chunky. done both many times. diet is what makes or breakes

I will say that amount of calories makes the difference. My diet is shit and I still stay lean. Not competition lean, but 10% or under.

DAMIEN
07-11-2020, 02:30 AM
haha I'm getting flash backs of how I use to be.... getting nervous for myself lol

keep at it bro early days still!

Riggs
07-12-2020, 04:28 AM

IN THE MOOD FOR A RIGGS BOOTY BUMP?? I AM.......

Like the protocol. Too many guys get spoiled with the long list of good Sponsors offering readily available exotic compounds and eventually allow the AAS to carry the majority of the work load rather than having a minimalist approach to dosing and allowing the long hours in the kitchen and training to do the majority of the work.

I also like that you've picked a compound and you're allowing it to be the workhorse.

What I will throw out there is IMO Tren will build up and every damn time, like clockwork, I get hammered with the mental sides @ week 7 - 8.

I've done some extensive research on this and from what I read I've come to believe that Tren builds up in the brain more specifically the Hippocampus or Hypothalamus. IMO this explains the affects on body temperature, hunger, blood pressure, sleep and emotional state of mind.

Because of my findings I do my best to keep my Tren runs @ the 8 - 10 week mark and at a minimal dose. I've actually had minimal sides utilizing Tren base, Tren Ace, and Tren E simultaneously.

Let me repeat and be clear these are my opinions and opinions are NOT facts.

I don't know if I have my findings archived due to having a new phone and laptop not too long ago. Even if I do the data is very limited in regards to the effects of long term Tren use in the range of doses we use.

Maybe use my claims as a starting or reference point but pls do your own research and form your own opinions.

Here are some interesting reads.....thought provoking no doubt.

17β-trenbolone, an Anabolic-Androgenic Steroid as Well as an Environmental Hormone, Contributes to Neurodegeneration - PubMed (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25461682/)

Neurophysiological Repercussions of Anabolic Steroid Abuse: A Road into Neurodegenerative Disorders | IntechOpen (https://www.intechopen.com/books/sex-hormones-in-neurodegenerative-processes-and-diseases/neurophysiological-repercussions-of-anabolic-steroid-abuse-a-road-into-neurodegenerative-disorders)