PDA

View Full Version : raw foods

bigdude
01-11-2013, 11:58 PM
Who is eating raw veggies and or juicing.
How can someone get the protein they need to get the muscle gains/ fat loss they want to get..

gator-mclusky
01-12-2013, 02:56 AM
As for teh first question, I make it a point to get veggies raw and steamed veggies in as often as I can. Steamed is great and makes em easier to chew meaning one can consume more. As for juicing, its much better to eat the Veggies raw or steamed but juicing is better than not getting any veggies.

Not sure I understand the 2d question.

gtr

PAiN
01-18-2013, 02:07 AM
I rarely eat raw veggies all mine are either steamed or grilled.

exphys88
01-18-2013, 02:12 AM
As for teh first question, I make it a point to get veggies raw and steamed veggies in as often as I can. Steamed is great and makes em easier to chew meaning one can consume more. As for juicing, its much better to eat the Veggies raw or steamed but juicing is better than not getting any veggies.

Not sure I understand the 2d question.

gtr

Agreed, traditional juicing leaves a lot behind, but the new expensive ones actually crush up the entire vegetable which makes it much healthier. Vitamix is a good juicer.

gator-mclusky
01-18-2013, 03:09 AM
Agreed, traditional juicing leaves a lot behind, but the new expensive ones actually crush up the entire vegetable which makes it much healthier. Vitamix is a good juicer.

Hmmm...cause the pulp and all is loaded with vitamins etc. I may look into that then....