PDA

View Full Version : Combining EQ AND DECA!!

maxmuscle1
07-01-2020, 09:13 AM
Combining EQ AND DECA
by article author L.Rea:
CHEMICAL ENHANCEMENThttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200701/c22bf5930c942e2f4494e5bc123fd5ef.jpg
Author, L. REA at Age 66{non bodybuilding pic}

Combining EQ AND DECA by article author, L. REA
* Several AAS users have reported a beneficial value to co-administration of lower dosages of both boldenone and nandrolone in comparison to high dosages of one or the other. This is due to the resulting degree of negative potential side effect cancellation: The androgenic value of boldenone seems to cancel the anti-libido effect of nandrolone and the reduction in necessary boldenone dosages decreases the excessive red blood cell production concern. ?The reduction in progesterone-like activity and reduced total circulating estrogens (from aromatization) also reduces the chances of winning a wet T-shirt contest and a much harder musculature. ?My observations have always been that 1.5-2mg per pound of body weight each of boldenone and nandrolone weekly resulted in fewer negative side effects and better lean tissue accruement than 3-4mg per pound of body weight weekly of either alone. ?By the way, the idea of canceling each other out is an oxymoron. AAS molecules do not cancel each other; they replace one another in occupying the androgen receptors on/in muscle and other cells.
* ————————————
* MY THOUGHTS:Obviously I realize that the higher EQ and Deca doses are going to produce bigger, more dramatic results! This is MY OPINION for better retention of gains over a long period.
* I could see this making sense with the information above because over a long cycle {16-24 weeks}, the higher mg. user would totally flood their body with massive doses of hormones and when it is discontinued, their return to homeostasis would be more extreme. So, a person may KEEP more gains from using a blend of 400mg each of nandrolone and 600mg Equipoise vs 600mg-800mg of Deca and 1,000mg-1,200mg of EQ! This along with proper pct or normalization of TRT with use of pct drugs, would allow for longer retention of lean muscle gains. The addition of growth hormone could also help guarantee a better, longer retention of these sarcoplasmic and myofibrillar hypertrophy.
——————————————————————
* Hypothetical Winter Mass/Lean Mass Cycle:
* 500mg Test weekly 1-16/20
* 600mg EQ weekly 1-16/20
* 400mg Deca weekly 1-16/20
* 60-80mg Tbol split dose 1-6/8

What is nice, is that with lower Test,EQ, Deca, and Tbol is you don’t have to worry a lot about some of the heavy androgenic sides that come along other AAS. Obviously, I am always going to take a base of Testosterone{although you may be able to get away with 250mg}, I like my test a bit higher than Deca. I actually think this may be a decent bulk along with 4-5ius gh daily. **Always have your pct/ancillary compounds during any cycle.

Max
*Originally posted by me in 2019*

jrock645
07-01-2020, 02:15 PM
Oh, god I hated that guy...

maxmuscle1
07-01-2020, 02:25 PM

I never knew him personally. Just his book which I enjoyed. I definitely have met some guys that did not rub me the right way in person. Some are very cool though as well

Max[emoji1690]

jrock645
07-01-2020, 03:55 PM
I never knew him personally. Just his book which I enjoyed. I definitely have met some guys that did not rub me the right way in person. Some are very cool though as well

Max[emoji1690]

Oh i never met him, but he used to frequent the boards at bb.com back in the day. He and his people had no class whatsoever. Really didnt make for a good image of his supp company at all.

chadmack282
08-02-2020, 09:48 PM

4get him! I want to get naked with his Chik!!
I think i will run a Very similar cycle this winter tho!

mightymouse84
08-04-2020, 12:06 AM
Nice post, similar to what my proposed lean bulk for this winter:

300-350 Test C/E wk 1-16/20
300 NPP wk 1-14
500-600 EQ wk 1-16/20
Tbol 40-60mg day wk 1-6/7
HGH 4iu/day

Really looking forward to a nice bulk, hoping to put on some decent size with minimal fat gain

maxmuscle1
08-04-2020, 12:13 AM
That is great. Had many people respond great using these together with their Test. Dosages are Different for each individual but, the results over a nice long run with moderate total mg has worked well. A lot lately have added Tbol on the front or back for 6-8 weeks. I prefer all oils but am not opposed if healthy. [emoji106][emoji1690][emoji123]

Max

Argon Coagulator
08-04-2020, 12:40 AM
Interesting! I always wondered what 300-400mg each of test, deca and EQ would do.

maxmuscle1
08-04-2020, 12:50 AM
Interesting! I always wondered what 300-400mg each of test, deca and EQ would do.

Always time to experiment. Especially when they have these high mg blends. I have used 500-600mg/ml EQ diluted with prescription test and had literally no pip. It is part company, part technique. Plus 300mg Deca is really easy going as well. I will say; a person needs to be patient because it is not uncommon for 16-24 week runs at low and mid dose(no orals beside Proviron). It is typically for someone who is experienced and his training changes at each plateau and macros are ever changing. Now you have me wanting to run it!! For real [emoji1690][emoji1690]

Max

mightymouse84
08-04-2020, 01:12 AM
That is great. Had many people respond great using these together with their Test. Dosages are Different for each individual but, the results over a nice long run with moderate total mg has worked well. A lot lately have added Tbol on the front or back for 6-8 weeks. I prefer all oils but am not opposed if healthy. [emoji106][emoji1690][emoji123]

Max

I've had people tell me I should be using dbol or anadrol instead. Only oral gear I've used prior to this is anavar and proviron (used some PHs and Sarms too but as far as gear that's it).

I think starting with Tbol this run will allow me to experiment and learn to appreciate the compound instead of jumping into something harsher right away.

maxmuscle1
08-04-2020, 01:27 AM
I've had people tell me I should be using dbol or anadrol instead. Only oral gear I've used prior to this is anavar and proviron (used some PHs and Sarms too but as far as gear that's it).

I think starting with Tbol this run will allow me to experiment and learn to appreciate the compound instead of jumping into something harsher right away.

It is an option for sure. I have seen a few top guys use as low as 30mg and as high as 80mg. I would lean to thee lower end end if going 8 weeks {in theory}. If someone wants results fast, EQ and Deca are not for them . But I find that the low and slow game is the way, especially after long lay off from weights. The maturity and memory comes right back.

Max

Argon Coagulator
08-06-2020, 05:41 AM
Always time to experiment. Especially when they have these high mg blends. I have used 500-600mg/ml EQ diluted with prescription test and had literally no pip. It is part company, part technique. Plus 300mg Deca is really easy going as well. I will say; a person needs to be patient because it is not uncommon for 16-24 week runs at low and mid dose(no orals beside Proviron). It is typically for someone who is experienced and his training changes at each plateau and macros are ever changing. Now you have me wanting to run it!! For real [emoji1690][emoji1690]

Max

Using Dutch's oils I could run it like this:
Susta 500 (1/2cc, 2x/wk)
EQ 400 (1/2cc, 2x/wk)
Deca 200 (1cc, 2x/wk)

So 2cc pins, twice a week! Totally sustainable for 4 months or more. 1300mg of gear though, that would be a beefy cycle for me!

maxmuscle1
08-06-2020, 07:16 PM
Using Dutch's oils I could run it like this:
Susta 500 (1/2cc, 2x/wk)
EQ 400 (1/2cc, 2x/wk)
Deca 200 (1cc, 2x/wk)

So 2cc pins, twice a week! Totally sustainable for 4 months or more. 1300mg of gear though, that would be a beefy cycle for me!

Yeah. It is gets you their w total mg. but that is how a blast goes; otherwise I choose to call it a cruise/bridge if I am on 250-300 test and 200-300 Deca to maintain a certain size. I do not personally do that but; a lot of top guys I speak with personally either at a show or because I paid for time with them. Two in particular {on separate occasions} that were some of my favorite builds; told me they used 300/300 w 50mg Proviron.all year long in between their blasts. Keep in mind that they are pros and used gh for well over a decade at this time. If they are competing every year, most don’t ever come off. It is just how it is; but they are getting paid to compete.

Max

Sachie
08-06-2020, 07:20 PM
My favorite cycle Maxamus has ever turned me onto and I love Tren. I have a long Deca,EQ,Test and DBol of course lol cycle coming up!! I can't fucking wait :)
Maxamus,Maxamus,Maxamus!!!

maxmuscle1
08-06-2020, 08:38 PM
My favorite cycle Maxamus has ever turned me onto and I love Tren. I have a long Deca,EQ,Test and DBol of course lol cycle coming up!! I can't fucking wait :)
Maxamus,Maxamus,Maxamus!!!

I always try to cater to your ever changing,
Mother Lovin’ Mind! Lol [emoji23]. You are going to kick ass and improve as you have over the years. When you put that work in ; it pays you back!! Keep it up Sach! You have done phenomenal and surprise me every few months. A true sportsman [emoji108][emoji120][emoji123]

Max

mightymouse84
11-03-2020, 08:29 PM
Started my winter lean bulk on Sunday, some revisions to my earlier proposed cycle:

500 test E weeks 1-16
500-600 EQ weeks 1-16
600 Primo weeks 1-16
4 ius/day GH
20-25 mg/day mk677

Kickstart Tbol 50mg/day weeks 1-6

300 NPP weeks 6-16

I also have a bottle of rad 140 I'm finishing off at 20mg/day along with a vial of Tren E 400 mg/ week until it's gone, dont like having open vials around lol.

juicemonkey
11-03-2020, 09:08 PM
Next cycle is going to be close to this but I think I’m going to do 500eq maybe a tiny bit more and 300 deca with around 250 cyp.. don’t know what orals I’ll run with it but I might add some yk-11 because I’m running it with gear right now and it’s been working really good for me. I feel like some anavar or winny would be a good additive too

maxmuscle1
11-03-2020, 09:22 PM
Next cycle is going to be close to this but I think I’m going to do 500eq maybe a tiny bit more and 300 deca with around 250 cyp.. don’t know what orals I’ll run with it but I might add some yk-11 because I’m running it with gear right now and it’s been working really good for me. I feel like some anavar or winny would be a good additive too

I am interested in seeing what adding YK11 to a blast. If it actually inhibits myostatin by a unique pathway; it should work. Havent tried yet.

Max

juicemonkey
11-03-2020, 09:28 PM
I am interested in seeing what adding YK11 to a blast. If it actually inhibits myostatin by a unique pathway; it should work. Havent tried yet.

Max

Dude so far I’m loving it.. I’m definitely going to use it with more cycles, read into it it has more benefits to it too

mightymouse84
11-04-2020, 06:49 PM

I actually also have some yk11 laying around somewhere. Do you think it's beneficial to add say mid cycle or at the beginning?

juicemonkey
11-04-2020, 06:58 PM
Mid cycle will probably be the best

Klinkster
11-17-2020, 01:38 PM
Ahh some great advice in this one!
I’m going to do a very similar cycle when I start back up but I was going to try out
Sus 500mg a week split up EOD
Npp(for the first time ever) 400mg a week split up EOD
Eq at 600mg a week mon-fri
And tbol 50mg a day split dose am and pm.

Also have some DHB, tren and primo I’ll add in after I run the npp, eq and Tbol.

Hit me up if you have any questions or concerns! [emoji1434]
Advancedphar.ma
Advanced Pharma | Advanced Pharmaceutical (https://advancedphar.ma)

maxmuscle1
11-17-2020, 07:37 PM
Test, EQ, w nandrolone is very popular long cycle - all different mg versions/ depending on person. Some low test , high EQ, low nanny{just for joint comfort}. Some equal amounts of each. Seen a lot of versions

Max [emoji108][emoji123]

Klinkster
11-17-2020, 07:44 PM
Test, EQ, w nandrolone is very popular long cycle - all different mg versions/ depending on person. Some low test , high EQ, low nanny{just for joint comfort}. Some equal amounts of each. Seen a lot of versions

Max [emoji108][emoji123]

What do you consider low t and high eq?
Like 250-300mg test and 600-700mg of eq?
Cause I’ve never did a cycle like that. I’ve always had my test levels elevated a little higher than the other esters.

Advancedphar.ma
Advanced Pharma | Advanced Pharmaceutical (https://advancedphar.ma)

maxmuscle1
11-17-2020, 07:48 PM
What do you consider low t and high eq?
Like 250-300mg test and 600-700mg of eq?
Cause I’ve never did a cycle like that. I’ve always had my test levels elevated a little higher than the other esters.

Advancedphar.ma
Advanced ****** | Advanced ************** (https://advancedphar.ma)

Just from others: their TRT, 800-1000 EQ, 100 nan.

Max

Riggs
12-20-2020, 06:24 AM
A cycle that I always have phenomenal results on is...

* Sus 500mg week
* Deca 600mg week
* EQ 300mg 3 x week
* Dbol 50-75mg ED split 2 or 3 x ED
* Asin 12.5mg EOD
* Nolva 10mg ED (yr round for me)
* Caber .5mg M/Th (yr round for me)
* Finasteride 2.5mg 2 x ED (yr round for me)
* 5iu GH - 1iu pwo - 2iu post training - 2iu bedtime
* Humalog 12-14iu pre and post training

If you don't run the proper ancillaries then consider running Test higher than Deca. But if you can let Deca be the workhorse you'll soon discover why Deca is heavily touted as one seriously bad ass compound.

Run the proper OTC's for BP, Liver/kidney/pancreas/prostate/heart health. If you don't protect your organs and keep em from getting overly stressed then your shooting yourself in the foot. AAS at supraphysiological doses will stress our organs that's a guarantee.

maxmuscle1
12-20-2020, 06:40 AM

* Sus 500mg week
* Deca 600mg week
* EQ 300mg 3 x week
* Asin 12.5mg EOD

If you don't run the proper ancillaries then consider running Test higher than Deca. But if you can let Deca be the workhorse you'll soon discover why Deca is heavily touted as one seriously bad ass compound.

Run the proper OTC's for BP, Liver/kidney/pancreas/prostate/heart health. If you don't protect your organs and keep em from getting overly stressed then your shooting yourself in the foot. AAS at supraphysiological doses will stress our organs that's a guarantee.

Now sir; That is how to lay a cycle out there!!! I like that...I like that a lot! Even down to the Finasteride. Holy Huma Pump Batman !! Now you got me starting to salivate. You know I have not blasted in over 8 months! Fucking A! I might have to just make a small, but lengthy crack at it..[emoji847]

Max [emoji1690][emoji123][emoji106][emoji106]

teejey
12-20-2020, 12:18 PM

* Sus 500mg week
* Deca 600mg week
* EQ 300mg 3 x week
* Asin 12.5mg EOD

Run the proper OTC's for BP, Liver/kidney/pancreas/prostate/heart health. If you don't protect your organs and keep em from getting overly stressed then your shooting yourself in the foot. AAS at supraphysiological doses will stress our organs that's a guarantee.Why caber yr. Round bro? J.w. caught my attention.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Mikeyz206
12-20-2020, 12:29 PM

* Sus 500mg week
* Deca 600mg week
* EQ 300mg 3 x week
* Asin 12.5mg EOD

VERY NICE!

Mr.Smith45
12-20-2020, 01:11 PM

* Sus 500mg week
* Deca 600mg week
* EQ 300mg 3 x week
* Asin 12.5mg EOD

Riggs,
Are you experiencing any EQ sides @ 900/wk?

juicemonkey
12-20-2020, 01:54 PM
Ended up upping my doses now on 500 test c
800 eq
600 deca
50mg dbol
25mg mk677
Going to start cjc dac when I get it in the mail

Riggs
12-21-2020, 09:31 PM
Why caber yr. Round bro? J.w. caught my attention.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using TapatalkI experience an all around feel good vibe on it. Libido stays high, orgasms are more intense, and it doesn't take as long to cumn.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Riggs
12-21-2020, 09:34 PM
Riggs,
Are you experiencing any EQ sides @ 900/wk?That’s a cycle I haven't run in a few yrs but I utilize EQ often so I can share what I experience on it.

I experience anxiety for the 1st, I don't know it varies, maybe 6 weeks then it subsides. BP elevates usually @ 130-135/80-85 and RHR averages mid - high 80's. And that's usually stacked with Tren. I love Tren/EQ stack.

Riggs
12-21-2020, 09:39 PM
Ended up upping my doses now on 500 test c
800 eq
600 deca
50mg dbol
25mg mk677
Going to start cjc dac when I get it in the mail

Dude if you eat right that should be a successful bulk.

Caustic Charm
12-21-2020, 09:52 PM
Just wondering if my replies work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

juicemonkey
12-21-2020, 11:04 PM
Dude if you eat right that should be a successful bulk.

That’s the goal.. except lately I’ve been eating like shit haha. Going to try to start at least eating clean 60-70% of the time. Get most of my carbs from clean carbs not pizza and fries haha. Been making sure I get my protein in too tho. Have definitely been getting softer but as long as everything is growing I don’t mind. Doing cardio everyday after my workouts too. Running a mile or run walk for 20 min either way it’s a mile plus. Love the stationary bike too for 20min

Riggs
12-21-2020, 11:47 PM
Just wondering if my replies work

I see this one and I also see your face in your profile pic. Code of Conduct forbids face pics bud. If ya can't or don't get it edited out soon I'll go ahead and do it for you.

It's a matter of your personal safety and anonymity.

Caustic Charm
12-22-2020, 12:31 AM
I see this one and I also see your face in your profile pic. Code of Conduct forbids face pics bud. If ya can't or don't get it edited out soon I'll go ahead and do it for you.

It's a matter of your personal safety and anonymity.

Yea that’s an accident. My profile is sorta f’d. I’ll fix it now

Riggs
12-22-2020, 12:33 AM
Yea that’s an accident. My profile is sorta f’d. I’ll fix it now

Good deal. Just looking out.

Let me know if ya need my help.

Caustic Charm
12-22-2020, 12:34 AM
Good deal. Just looking out.

Let me know if ya need my help.

Check and see if this is acceptable. I just picked quickly.

Riggs
12-22-2020, 12:36 AM
Check and see if this is acceptable. I just picked quickly.

Much better

Stay safe bud

Caustic Charm
12-22-2020, 12:36 AM
Much better

Stay safe bud

Thanks for looking out.