PDA

View Full Version : cruising

pyner7
07-10-2020, 06:26 PM
So when I go off I stop everything and then I take clomid and do 6-8 weeks off. This time i thought id try what I've read some guys do and just take a little during my off time. My question is what exactly is a little? I have done 2 weeks now 200mg per week of cyp I feel really good but have been thinking this could be too much. Whats every ones thoughts?

Wrenchhead80
07-10-2020, 06:49 PM
I can only speak for my experience with a TRT clinic I use and what I hear others use.

I've heard of people using 100mg a week total to what "some" people believe as the upper limit being 200mg a week for TRT. I've been prescribed 232mg a week for over a year with great results and recently been okayed (since I asked if we could bump it up more and since I have good labs) up to 280mg a week now.

I feel you should treat the symptoms and go by your vital labs to make sure they are within healthy limits. Not a random number like saying I need 200mg cause that's what the other guy takes. Some do better on less others more. Also depends if your taking HCG too cause that will keep your testosterone numbers up naturally by your body actually making more test. So say if 150mg made you feel great then you decided to add HCG you may find you don't need to take the 150mg now, but less.

Edit to add: TRT is a life commitment in a way. I naturally had horrible numbers so I don't mind at all doing this for the rest of my life. If you had good natural numbers and can bounce back to them its something you have to ask yourself if you want to do.

I also feel dose is dependent on life style. When I first started I wasn't doing the gym thing and found 150mg a week was too much. I actually asked for a lower dose. Eventually from feeling better over time I started doing more activities including lifting weights and the dose I was on and happy with was no longer enough and my test levels actually started to tank. So I started raising my dose more and more with my doctors approval.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Liftpower23
07-11-2020, 01:23 PM
There are several thought on "Cruising". Some people mistake it for TRT, but I believe that they are 2 totally different animals.

1. TRT is usually prescribed by a doc and its just enough test to keep you on the upper end of the TT range and hopefully make you feel great.

2. Cruise is making sure you keep all the gains you made on your blast. I'm personally a fan of cruising if you are really keeping an eye on bloodwork, are an actual competitor and not running harsh compounds year round. I personally cruise on 300mg Test E/week and that keeps me happy. But I know guys who cruise on 300-500 test & 100-200 deca year round and just triple those doses when it come time to prep or peak.

chadmack282
07-11-2020, 03:54 PM
So when I go off I stop everything and then I take clomid and do 6-8 weeks off. This time i thought id try what I've read some guys do and just take a little during my off time. My question is what exactly is a little? I have done 2 weeks now 200mg per week of cyp I feel really good but have been thinking this could be too much. Whats every ones thoughts?

how old r U?
r u prepared/ready to make the commitment for the rest of your life?
if not or u r not sure then get on PCT ASAP!
with only taking 6weeks off in between blast i seriously doubt your LH FSH has had any recovery between blast so your natty test developement may b history allready.
did u ever get bloods after your short pct to see if your hormones came back to standard levels ?