PDA

View Full Version : SARMs related question (maybe)

Ironmind83
07-11-2020, 07:38 PM
So I started mk677 30-50mg/day Lgd-4033 20mg day 10am/10pm and yk11 30mg day. This was added to a current cycle of Test,Npp/Deca Injdbol/tbol with a occasional preworkout mix of test base50/Tren base 50 and methyltren 5mg. Everything is injectable besides the SARMs. Other AAS have been cycled in and out throughout. Anyway the issue is that I've been shitting blood for 3 days. Could be 4 but idk yet today lol. I will say my caloric intake has skyrocketed to the point of feeling like I'll puke if I eat any more. My workouts have been a lot more intense on every level. So, anyone have an idea on what's up?

Gizmo856
07-13-2020, 05:51 AM
Well[emoji23] I think it’s time to get some blood work done. There’s so many factors that can be at play here. It could also just be a coincidence from what you’ve eaten[emoji23] anyways good luck. Get some bloodwork done to be certain.

Mattymoo
07-13-2020, 06:11 AM
I know someone who was taking high dose Lgd 4033 that was coughing up a little blood.
Also high dose ykk caused eyes to go yellow temporarily
Hows you fibre intake ?
Apart from the mk677 theres no need to take the other sarms as your cycle is already banging.
As Gizmo said get bloods done
I would be dropping the sarms and spending the money on supplements and food

Gizmo856
07-13-2020, 06:19 AM
I know someone who was taking high dose Lgd 4033 that was coughing up a little blood.
Also high dose ykk caused eyes to go yellow temporarily
Hows you fibre intake ?
Apart from the mk677 theres no need to take the other sarms as your cycle is already banging.
As Gizmo said get bloods done
I would be dropping the sarms and spending the money on supplements and food

YK11 is methylated and may damage the liver. The yellowing may have been an increase in jaundice, causing the eyes to look yellow. S4 will cause your vision to turn yellow or cause blind or black spots in your vision as well. This is all temporary though.

Rereading my statements I realized my sentence structure is absolute shit. You get the point and I’m too lazy to fix it lol.

Ironmind83
07-14-2020, 12:13 AM
General update. I was taking stock of all the things I was putting in my body and found the culprit. It was Ibuprofen lol. As the intensity of my workouts increased I began taking it and after a few days of this the side effect was the blood. I really appreciate all the feedback.

jrock645
07-14-2020, 02:19 AM
Well either way, fuck sarms. Theres a reason medical trials got shelved. And theyre all under patent protection so most of whats out there is fake anyway. Stick to reliable gear so you know what youre getting.

Ironmind83
07-19-2020, 04:47 PM
Yeah, I'm not totally sure how I feel about them either. Compared to AAS there is no contest of course. The lgd-4033 was nice for preworkout but I'm not sure what the yk11 really did or is doing. In terms of mk677 Im not too happy either. It made me really lethargic. I don't want to generate too much hate but the extra GH did add some size but it doesn't have the typical increase in strength that usually happens so I can't get into it.

Drillit
07-20-2020, 09:21 PM
Yeah, I'm not totally sure how I feel about them either. Compared to AAS there is no contest of course. The lgd-4033 was nice for preworkout but I'm not sure what the yk11 really did or is doing. In terms of mk677 Im not too happy either. It made me really lethargic. I don't want to generate too much hate but the extra GH did add some size but it doesn't have the typical increase in strength that usually happens so I can't get into it.

I love MK. Fuck that other crap. It does nothing that can’t be accomplished by adding tren.

JOKR
07-20-2020, 09:43 PM
Used to use sarms. Chemical crap in my opinion. But I do like MK, running it now 25mg. I do like peptides here and there.

bigpapapumpaf
07-21-2020, 10:52 AM
IMHO sarms are for people trying to mimic the effects of gear. If you're using gear, why use other stuff?

You might have had a tear from crapping too much. Make sure you stay hydrated. Cut off the advil as its hard on your kidneys.

Depending on age, if you're near 50, go get a colonoscopy to make sure you don't have any polyps which could also account for the blood.

BPP

SuperNova79
07-23-2020, 06:57 AM
Bro take it easy. I'm all for the blasts, but damn man NSAIDS will wreck your liver with what you're taking, and the sarms besides mk677 really aren't necessary. I mean the clinical data has marginal gains above 25mg per day, the gains are not proportionally dose dependent with MK677. I don't see what the lgd and yk would do that the injectable tbol and dbol wouldn't...NPP etc. Low dose Tren will do more than any dose of yk11. And if you're taking test base PWO I promise it's not the lgd you're liking...

Yeah the lethargy could be form mk677 but I would put more eggs in the basket of your liver being exhausted. This happens anytime I take orals longer than 8 weeks. I take them pwo and feel like a sloth. If you're drinking on top of the Advil too then forget about it mate...