PDA

View Full Version : Best Steroids for Cutting that Won't hurt the Hairline

StarScream777
07-12-2020, 01:32 PM
I have quite a few SARMs stocked up, along with some Msten, Trendione,and Superdrol. However, I wanted to look for something that would help me during a cutting cycle.

I'd really really really rather not use tren if at all possible. Just the side effects combined with my anxiety and insomnia make it not an ideal substance for me to use.

I'm looking for something that is probably DHT based, but not too hard on the hairline.

Icon ****** has a blend that's meant to be injected daily called.

CUTSTACK

It includes the following: 225mg (75 mast p/75 tren A/75 test p)

He told me it's a a pretty harsh compound, so I'm not sure if I'm ready for something so strong.

Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks!
-SS

maxmuscle1
07-12-2020, 02:13 PM
If male pattern baldness is prevalent in your family. All Aas will speed the process on hair loss. If not, you will not be as affected. Testosterone, nandrolone , Equipoise, turinabol
are less likely to cause balding. All dht Aas will speed up hair loss in you have MPB. Look at Jay Cutler and others. A lot of people use products like finasteride, minoxidil 5% rogaine, 2% ketoconazole shampoo, Nioxin, etc to slow the process of balding/thinning of hair. Cutting has more to do with macro/cardio training and timing. There are a lot of articles on the subject.

Max [emoji108][emoji1690]
Hope that helps.

Mattymoo
07-12-2020, 02:57 PM
What Max said
Have a plan and post it up regarding diet/cardio

laedlaerd
07-12-2020, 03:09 PM
I dunno man for me personally its all about diet. I can cut on deca if my diet was right.
Of course certain compounds work best while cutting bodyfat ,but overall it boil down to diet.
Maxs advise is on point as well.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

cherrybombfitnes
07-12-2020, 03:24 PM
If male pattern baldness is prevalent in your family. All Aas will speed the process on hair loss. If not, you will not be as affected. Testosterone, nandrolone , Equipoise, turinabol
are less likely to cause balding. All dht Aas will speed up hair loss in you have MPB. Look at Jay Cutler and others. A lot of people use products like finasteride, minoxidil 5% rogaine, 2% ketoconazole shampoo, Nioxin, etc to slow the process of balding/thinning of hair. Cutting has more to do with macro/cardio training and timing. There are a lot of articles on the subject.

Max [emoji108][emoji1690]
Hope that helps.

What max said.... but if I had to guess which one would match your criteria best I’d say EQ as long as you don’t let the appetite ruin your diet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StarScream777
07-12-2020, 04:09 PM
I know all about diet and everything else. Prior to this, I was on a diet taking Albuterol + T2 which was working well (I lost about 10 lbs) but I fell off the diet from getting discouraged as problems in my life got in the way.

The albuterol is also very stimulating and it kind of triggers my anxiety. I've heard of a lot of people using a method called Clenviscerate that using a topical fat loss product and you add Clen to it and you don't get nearly as many of the sides and it targets fat loss in specific areas.

CLENVISCERATE the god of fat loss - AnabolicMinds.com (https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/clenviscerate-the-god-of-fat-loss.130440/)

Anyway, I was just thinking of throwing an AAS in the mix to help preserve muscle and help burn fat at the same time.

cherrybombfitnes
07-12-2020, 04:53 PM
I know all about diet and everything else. Prior to this, I was on a diet taking Albuterol + T2 which was working well (I lost about 10 lbs) but I fell off the diet from getting discouraged as problems in my life got in the way.

The albuterol is also very stimulating and it kind of triggers my anxiety. I've heard of a lot of people using a method called Clenviscerate that using a topical fat loss product and you add Clen to it and you don't get nearly as many of the sides and it targets fat loss in specific areas.

CLENVISCERATE the god of fat loss - AnabolicMinds.com (https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/clenviscerate-the-god-of-fat-loss.130440/)

Anyway, I was just thinking of throwing an AAS in the mix to help preserve muscle and help burn fat at the same time.

Clen has worse side effects than albuterol. If albuterol gives you anxiety I wouldn’t expect to like clen.

Mattymoo
07-12-2020, 05:23 PM
I like T3

StarScream777
07-12-2020, 08:10 PM
I like T3

A lot of people like T3, but I was hesitant to use it. So, I used T2 instead. I also used Armour Thyroid, which is desiccated thyroid extract and contains trace amounts of T3, T4, etc.

T2 in the 3,5 version actually works. I would take my temperature 30 minutes after taking it and be 1 degrees warmer. So, I think a lot of people dismissed it because they used a blend version or the 3,3 version which does nothing.

Allegedly 'Harmless' Thyroid-Based Fat Burner 3,5-T2 Works Like a Charm, While Commonly Sold 3,3-T2 Could Mess W/ Your Blood Glucose Levels, Liver & Body Fat + Muscle - SuppVersity: Nutrition and Exercise Science for Everyone (https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/11/allegedly-harmless-thyroid-based-fat.html)

StarScream777
07-12-2020, 08:12 PM
Clen has worse side effects than albuterol. If albuterol gives you anxiety I wouldn’t expect to like clen.

But wouldn't topical Clen not have the same systematic effects as regular Clen? Why you apply it locally to one area, it should stay in that area mostly topically and not have full systematic results. Check out the thread I linked. It's pretty long and old, but it has a lot of interesting info about the protocol.

cherrybombfitnes
07-13-2020, 01:05 AM
But wouldn't topical Clen not have the same systematic effects as regular Clen? Why you apply it locally to one area, it should stay in that area mostly topically and not have full systematic results. Check out the thread I linked. It's pretty long and old, but it has a lot of interesting info about the protocol.

Clen works on the lungs. Stimulates beta 2 receptors to increase oxygen intake. I’m no doctor but I don’t think that would have any different effect than inhaling or drinking it. I’ll check out the link though. I’ve been wrong before [emoji38]

Jetblack14316
07-13-2020, 01:24 AM
Clen is horrible, I couldn’t stand how it made me feel. My wife absolutely loves it, but it doesn’t seem to work well unless you’re already slightly lean. Like it’s not designed to make someone overweight all of a sudden in shape.

jrock645
07-13-2020, 01:30 AM
Clen is horrible, I couldn’t stand how it made me feel. My wife absolutely loves it, but it doesn’t seem to work well unless you’re already slightly lean. Like it’s not designed to make someone overweight all of a sudden in shape.

It works best combined with t3, after you’ve been dieting for a while. Rather than cutting cals to the point of eating nothing, adding clen and t3 allows you to keep losing fat without considerable reductions in calories. Hugely valuable once you’re neck deep into a cut and you’ve already whittled your calories down quite a bit.

Jetblack14316
07-13-2020, 01:39 AM
It works best combined with t3, after you’ve been dieting for a while. Rather than cutting cals to the point of eating nothing, adding clen and t3 allows you to keep losing fat without considerable reductions in calories. Hugely valuable once you’re neck deep into a cut and you’ve already whittled your calories down quite a bit.

Ahh okay! Thanks for the info man. I’ve actually been trying to read up more on T3 and T4 and understand exactly how it work and if I could benefit from it without causing any thyroid issues long term.

jrock645
07-13-2020, 03:27 AM
Ahh okay! Thanks for the info man. I’ve actually been trying to read up more on T3 and T4 and understand exactly how it work and if I could benefit from it without causing any thyroid issues long term.

I have no experience with T4 but t3 is pretty simple. A healthy thyroid puts out about 30mcg a day. So if you’re using it while dieting, you’ll wanna take 25-50mcg. I typically use 50 for the duration, once I’ve added it in. Taking T3 won’t make you lose weight, you take it account for your thyroid slowing down after dieting for a while(adaptive thermogenesis and all that). So taking t3 just keeps your thyroid activity up to offset it’s natural attempt to slow down once it realizes you’re losing weight and eating less. As far as safety, if you don’t take more than 50mcg, there should be no issues. THere’s actually no such thing as thyroid shutdown(like with the nota and steroids). Studies have shown people on t3 for 20+ years coming off and heir thyroid returning to baseline within 2-4 weeks. It sounds scarier than it is, as t3 is one of the safest things we play around with, really.

Gizmo856
07-13-2020, 05:48 AM
You’re not going to find a DHT based steroid that’s not hard on the hairline if you have predisposition to it. It’s a trade off, the AAS will help aid in preserving muscling while burning fat with a correct diet. All the thyroid and stimulants will aid in burning fat but if your diet isn’t in line you will also see problems with becoming catabolic. Ive heard so many stories about Clen doing a lot of harm. I don’t really have much to add besides I think you will ultimately come to the conclusion of what will it take to reach your goal.

As questions go what’s your weight and body fat percentage?

Jetblack14316
07-13-2020, 10:28 PM
I have no experience with T4 but t3 is pretty simple. A healthy thyroid puts out about 30mcg a day. So if you’re using it while dieting, you’ll wanna take 25-50mcg. I typically use 50 for the duration, once I’ve added it in. Taking T3 won’t make you lose weight, you take it account for your thyroid slowing down after dieting for a while(adaptive thermogenesis and all that). So taking t3 just keeps your thyroid activity up to offset it’s natural attempt to slow down once it realizes you’re losing weight and eating less. As far as safety, if you don’t take more than 50mcg, there should be no issues. THere’s actually no such thing as thyroid shutdown(like with the nota and steroids). Studies have shown people on t3 for 20+ years coming off and heir thyroid returning to baseline within 2-4 weeks. It sounds scarier than it is, as t3 is one of the safest things we play around with, really.

Thanks for the info brother. Haven’t done too much actually research into yet as I haven’t been dying to try it. I have great results with just using GW, but understand how the thyroid works now it makes sense that t3 isn’t going to just make you burn fat basically just keep your body doing what it should be before you started dieting, or maybe make it work a little better even.