PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts

Alexanderwang16
07-17-2020, 11:30 PM
What you guys think about me doing tren A and test C for my second cycle ? Just wondering I'll take my AI with it same with nolva and clomid afterwards

Marine
07-18-2020, 01:15 AM
What you guys think about me doing tren A and test C for my second cycle ? Just wondering I'll take my AI with it same with nolva and clomid afterwards

moved your thread here, it will get more eyes on it

Riggs
07-18-2020, 01:40 AM

I have/would never recommend anyone run Tren. I've run it for yrs & know the damage it can do. I actually just came off of Ace due to a surgery and some complications. I won't recommend it because it needs to be a decision made by an individual who has done his own research, understands the hormone, and goes in to it eyes wide open.

I have a thread on this Section (Anabolic Steroid Discussion) that has tons of experiences logged/posted by members....its the raw truth of it. Use the search bar here on the board & you'll find lots of informative feedback and experiences posted up.

When you have nailed down some specific questions feel free to hit me up and if I have something of value to add then I'll do my best.

One thing I am willing to say is I strongly encourage you give the other 19nors a go b4 running Tren.

Im sure someone will chime in and ask all the necessary questions needed to find out where you're are currently and where you're going. Valuable input can only come after identifying a list of variables. I've been posting a lot the last few days, since getting back on my feet, so I'll let someone else chime in.

Best Regards,
Riggs

Mattymoo
07-18-2020, 02:09 AM
What did you run on your first cycle?
What results did you honestly achieve?

Popeye*
07-18-2020, 02:23 AM
I have/would never recommend anyone run Tren. I've run it for yrs & know the damage it can do. I actually just came off of Ace due to a surgery and some complications. I won't recommend it because it needs to be a decision made by an individual who has done his own research, understands the hormone, and goes in to it eyes wide open.

I have a thread on this Section (Anabolic Steroid Discussion) that has tons of experiences logged/posted by members....its the raw truth of it. Use the search bar here on the board & you'll find lots of informative feedback and experiences posted up.

When you have nailed down some specific questions feel free to hit me up and if I have something of value to add then I'll do my best.

One thing I am willing to say is I strongly encourage you give the other 19nors a go b4 running Tren.

Im sure someone will chime in and ask all the necessary questions needed to find out where you're are currently and where you're going. Valuable input can only come after identifying a list of variables. I've been posting a lot the last few days, since getting back on my feet, so I'll let someone else chime in.

Best Regards,
Riggs

For fucks sake and tiny nuts please listen to this man above [emoji1690]. I know we all have opinions but the dude has always been helpful.

Fuq tren ace til u have more experience and then when you do have more experience fuq Tren ace again. But hell its amazing. And Brutal. And works. That two edge swords is sharp as a corner whores fingernails.

I don’t want no more kids so no clomid for me. And u may need to experiment with AIs/Serms. U may or may not need them. Are you estrogen sensitive? Do you take arimidex with ur test currently? Are you mentally stable? Got ur shit together? Last thing u need is a shit storm amplified.

Best of luck homie [emoji1598]

Marine
07-18-2020, 02:41 AM

Listen to Riggs, he is an authority on tren.

Mr.Beefy
07-18-2020, 03:03 AM
I've run tren A before. ( Use to brew my owe)Had side of the "cough" when injecting, Night sweats ( just felt totally uncomfortable) definitely screwed with my breathing. That stuff did make me have a very short fuse and shut me down pretty hard. It's definitely not for everyone. Definitely listen to the man (Riggs).

Alexanderwang16
07-24-2020, 03:02 PM
My estrogen is fine I take .5mg once a week and seem fine no problems (AI) I'm stable everything is fine shit is together eating around every two hours getting in around 3000 calories daily

Popeye*
07-24-2020, 03:11 PM
My estrogen is fine I take .5mg once a week and seem fine no problems (AI) I'm stable everything is fine shit is together eating around every two hours getting in around 3000 calories daily

Awesome dude rock on [emoji1598]

swolesoul
07-24-2020, 05:21 PM
For me Tren is a Love/Hate relationship. I Love what it does for me. I Hate what it does to me. That being said listen to Riggs, the man has knowledge.

MasterBlaster805
07-24-2020, 05:34 PM

Simple Answer is.. If you have to Ask You're not ready for it! Stick to the basics they'll never let you down. If you can't get jacked on Test, Deca & Dbol you're in the wrong sport.

Alexanderwang16
07-25-2020, 09:58 PM
Well I been doing lots of research and gonna just not do it just yet my thoughts were gonna be on test Deca and dbol my second cycle maybe throw winstrol for last 4 weeks just gonna learn more and more about it