PDA

View Full Version : BTC COULDN’T GET ANY EASIER! LOOK NOW

9TMARE
07-19-2020, 01:12 AM

This all takes about 2 minutes. No ID necessary or an enable withdrawal process that takes forever.
Minimal fees (extremely low) and works immediately!

This Link should send you directly to the App Store.

Voyager Refer-a-Friend Program (https://go.onelink.me/4gTR/referral?af_sub5=JODPOP)

1. Download app
2. Follow registration process
3 Click top left button
4 Click bank account. Add bank account
5 Click transfer cash or crypto. Deposit to voyager account. US dollar
6 Enter $ amount then slide to deposit
7 click back on top left to go to main screen
8 find BTC under market and click BTC
9 Click buy BTC
10 enter $ amount then slide to buy
11 go back to home screen and hit top left button to go back to setting menu
12 Click transfer crypto then withdrawal
13 enter bitcoin address ur sending to and send

Any questions hit me up! I can send you a referral code and then you can start doing the same for others!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JOKR
07-19-2020, 01:26 AM

This all takes about 2 minutes. No ID necessary or an enable withdrawal process that takes forever.

Voyager Refer-a-Friend Program (https://go.onelink.me/4gTR/referral?af_sub5=JODPOP)

1. Download app
3 Click top left button
9 Click buy BTC

Any questions hit me up! I can send you a referral code and then you can start doing the same for others!

This is good. Thanks for sharing. I might have to use some of this, it’s too good.

teejey
07-19-2020, 01:32 AM
Sweet I've been looking for a new one. Did you notice any exempt states?

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

9TMARE
07-19-2020, 01:45 AM
This is good. Thanks for sharing. I might have to use some of this, it’s too good.

Easy money lol

9TMARE
07-19-2020, 01:48 AM
Sweet I've been looking for a new one. Did you notice any exempt states?

From what I have gathered is that it’s available to all residents in all US states
(Excluding New York State)
But this looks like it’s in the works as of getting approved

Jetblack14316
07-19-2020, 06:55 AM
Is this just because it is easier? I’ve never noticed any issues using Cash App. Thanks for the resource homie

9TMARE
07-19-2020, 01:40 PM
Is this just because it is easier? I’ve never noticed any issues using Cash App. Thanks for the resource homie

More so the steps it takes to get it started. I love cash app, but for a new user of BTC there’s the enable withdrawal process that could take weeks. Some first timers need to check with there bank the first time using it because it could show a red flag. So apps it takes 3 days to get the BTC. With Voyager you can literally spend 2 mins setting it up and buy BTC right away. Just super simple and if you refer a friend they give you $25.
Your very welcome brother

Jetblack14316
07-19-2020, 02:37 PM
More so the steps it takes to get it started. I love cash app, but for a new user of BTC there’s the enable withdrawal process that could take weeks. Some first timers need to check with there bank the first time using it because it could show a red flag. So apps it takes 3 days to get the BTC. With Voyager you can literally spend 2 mins setting it up and buy BTC right away. Just super simple and if you refer a friend they give you $25.
Your very welcome brother

Ahh yes, I remember. It’s just been awhile since I’ve signed up. You’re right though, it was a slight pain. Good deal man. [emoji1374]

9TMARE
07-19-2020, 03:27 PM
Ahh yes, I remember. It’s just been awhile since I’ve signed up. You’re right though, it was a slight pain. Good deal man. [emoji1374]

Lol I think I waited a good long stressful week before I figured out how to enable the withdrawal on CashApp. But it works for me and has not let me down once.

Mr.Beefy
07-19-2020, 04:56 PM

1. Download app
3 Click top left button
9 Click buy BTC

Thank you! I don't have a BTC and everyone is taking BTC. Now I can place, and receive presents. :Ttm81810BhOqmtb.jpg

Ranger15
07-19-2020, 05:00 PM
Awesome App and super simple with no wait time !! Can’t get much better than this !

9TMARE
07-19-2020, 07:04 PM
Thank you! I don't have a BTC and everyone is taking BTC. Now I can place, and receive presents. :Ttm81810BhOqmtb.jpg

Awesome brotha! So damn easy!

crossfire
07-20-2020, 12:19 AM
Any need to transfer to another wallet before donating or just buy through voyager and send to intended party?

9TMARE
07-20-2020, 12:22 AM
Awesome App and super simple with no wait time !! Can’t get much better than this !

It’s a beautiful thing Ranger!

9TMARE
07-20-2020, 12:25 AM
Any need to transfer to another wallet before donating or just buy through voyager and send to intended party?

The boss went ahead and did everything thru Voyager app. I’m so used to sending to another wallet but sometimes it makes me nervous because it doesn’t show for a while.

I’m going to try it sometime this week and send directly from Voyager.

mike_purepharma
07-20-2020, 02:27 AM
Not to mention fees are rediculouly cheap. Only 1%. Cash app charges 3% to buy as do most exchanges or place holds on funds like Coinbase. Setup in 2 mins link ur bank . Pay and instant access to funds. Legit and simple as it comes for buying and sending bitcoin.

mike_purepharma
07-20-2020, 02:28 AM

No sir, just send direct to whoever u are sending it to.

mike_purepharma
07-20-2020, 02:29 AM

It’s easier and cheaper than cash app, 1% fee on voyager vs 3% on cash app I believe.

9TMARE
07-20-2020, 02:46 AM
Damn did I hear 1% over the cashapp 3%!!!
Testing this all out this week and will have a new BTC app love

crossfire
07-20-2020, 02:49 PM
It had me to the whole selfie with ID like cash app and approval is pending a review. 59559

9TMARE
07-20-2020, 03:08 PM
It had me to the whole selfie with ID like cash app and approval is pending a review. 59559

Interesting “may” be required. I wonder what that depends on. Mine never asked for anything further like that.

crossfire
07-20-2020, 04:05 PM
Got me lol. Guess we will see what happens. I will update when I hear.

crossfire
07-20-2020, 04:17 PM

This may be big no go on my end.

mike_purepharma
07-20-2020, 04:19 PM

This may be big no go on my end.

I didn’t have to do any of that. That’s wierd. Have u tried cash app , Coinbase, Paxful, or coinmama as alternative

crossfire
07-20-2020, 04:21 PM
After i just resubmited the original picture I got an approval email with out all the other request.

9TMARE
07-20-2020, 04:25 PM
After i just resubmited the original picture I got an approval email with out all the other request.

Damn! So your good to go now? How long was the wait if someone had to submit that info?

crossfire
07-20-2020, 04:39 PM
A cpl of hours for me.

9TMARE
07-20-2020, 04:41 PM
A cpl of hours for me.

Not bad not bad. Glad it worked for you Crossfire [emoji1373]

maxmuscle1
07-20-2020, 04:58 PM
Does this app issue a 1099 form like cashapp?

Max

9TMARE
07-21-2020, 02:59 PM

Gainzvillemayor
07-27-2020, 08:05 AM
Good info. I need to get on this bitcoin

Red Bird
07-27-2020, 11:06 PM

1. Download app
3 Click top left button
9 Click buy BTC

I'll give you 20 bucks to go post that on someones forum lol

9TMARE
07-27-2020, 11:14 PM
I'll give you 20 bucks to go post that on someones forum lol

Lol $20 store credit??? [emoji23][emoji1373]

Caustic Charm
08-01-2020, 10:49 PM
Damn did I hear 1% over the cashapp 3%!!!
Testing this all out this week and will have a new BTC app love

This may be my new go-to app then

9TMARE
08-01-2020, 11:55 PM
This may be my new go-to app then

I made a few transactions already and it was super simple. Took a little bit longer for receiver to receive then cash app but so much easier to get started

Caustic Charm
08-01-2020, 11:56 PM
I made a few transactions already and it was super simple. Took a little bit longer for receiver to receive then cash app but so much easier to get started

Won’t accept my bank account so I’m gonna have to contact their support and find out why. But the app looks great.

9TMARE
08-02-2020, 12:56 AM
Won’t accept my bank account so I’m gonna have to contact their support and find out why. But the app looks great.

Interesting. They are quick to respond. I wonder what it could be. Mine went straight through.
But you got that far with no need for a Picture ID or needing to get verified or anything right?

Caustic Charm
08-02-2020, 03:24 AM
Interesting. They are quick to respond. I wonder what it could be. Mine went straight through.
But you got that far with no need for a Picture ID or needing to get verified or anything right?

Nope. Verified my address and SSN before it moved forward.

9TMARE
08-02-2020, 03:52 AM
Nope. Verified my address and SSN before it moved forward.

Yep that’s how mine went as well. Shit let us know what the issue was in case anyone else runs into this. Please and thank you

Jimring
08-04-2020, 01:20 PM
Their site said they use blockchain technology so I guess that is why it's ok to send directly to sponsor with it. Maybe someone more tech savy will explain

9TMARE
08-04-2020, 02:20 PM
Their site said they use blockchain technology so I guess that is why it's ok to send directly to sponsor with it. Maybe someone more tech savy will explain

I saw this as well. When I first sent from there. I went into the transaction info and saw that it said blockchain. I have a separate blockchain wallet as well.
But it worked no problem. I’m not tech guy but possibly Voyager uses a blockchain wallet set up specifically for them to send from?

maxmuscle1
08-04-2020, 06:39 PM

1. Download app
3 Click top left button
9 Click buy BTC

So is this basically cheaper rates? The part about taking a bit longer....that doesn’t effect the fluctuations does it. They base it off the time of transaction ? Don’t know much about Voyager.

Max

9TMARE
08-04-2020, 06:42 PM
So is this basically cheaper rates? The part about taking a bit longer....that doesn’t effect the fluctuations does it. They base it off the time of transaction ? Don’t know much about Voyager.

Max

Yes cheaper rates for sure. And the taking longer was just for the receiver to receive it. So your correct. If you make the transaction and send right away very little fluctuations.
When I sent. He check and it wasn’t there then checked again a few min later and it was good to go

Caustic Charm
08-04-2020, 10:57 PM
Yep that’s how mine went as well. Shit let us know what the issue was in case anyone else runs into this. Please and thank you

I’ve been slack about setting up a support chat, but I’ll do it this week and find out what the deal was

9TMARE
08-04-2020, 11:09 PM
I’ve been slack about setting up a support chat, but I’ll do it this week and find out what the deal was

No worries man. They respond fairly fast.
Not sure if you were able to at least get an account set up but if so there’s contact information in there.

That’s the contact I have

[email protected]

9TMARE
08-07-2020, 11:17 AM

Hey man did you every figure out why your bank wouldn’t recognize?

9TMARE
08-07-2020, 01:28 PM
Anyone that’s having an issue with their bank recognizing. Follow these steps.

What if my banking institution is not listed?

Modified on: Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 2:36 PM

Unfortunately, at the current time, if your bank is not listed, it means that our ACH banking/banking verification partner, PLAID, does not support your bank. We may be able to link your bank account manually. If this interests you, please submit a Support Ticket through the "Help" section of the app or contact us at [email protected].

Venmo, Acorns, coinbase, American express and more and some others work with PLAID. This is a company that has built a technology platform, which enables applications to connect with users bank accounts.

If it’s not listed with them then it can not recognize it on the Voyager app. They can attempt to do it manually.

maxmuscle1
08-07-2020, 01:52 PM
Anyone that’s having an issue with their bank recognizing. Follow these steps.

What if my banking institution is not listed?

Modified on: Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 2:36 PM

Unfortunately, at the current time, if your bank is not listed, it means that our ACH banking/banking verification partner, PLAID, does not support your bank. We may be able to link your bank account manually. If this interests you, please submit a Support Ticket through the "Help" section of the app or contact us at [email protected].

Venmo, Acorns, coinbase, American express and more and some others work with PLAID. This is a company that has built a technology platform, which enables applications to connect with users bank accounts.

If it’s not listed with them then it can not recognize it on the Voyager app. They can attempt to do it manually.

Appreciate the info.[emoji108]

Max

9TMARE
08-07-2020, 04:42 PM
Appreciate the info.[emoji108]

Max

Most welcome! I created a ticket to figure out which banks are not recognized. Hopefully they can tell me

9TMARE
08-07-2020, 06:42 PM
Info I received on how to go about getting your bank recognized.

Our apologies for the inconvenience. We can attempt to manually connect your bank account. In order to do so a voided check or bank letter along with routing number would be required.

The information would need to contain the full account name, account number, account type (deposit, investment loan), subtype (checking or savings) and of course the previously mentioned routing number.

Please utilize the link below to provide documentation:
Dropbox - Submit files (https://www.dropbox.com/request/UMpGkSovBGHKgjUMtzWa)

Best regards,

The Voyager Team

Jimring
08-07-2020, 06:57 PM
How long did it take to depost the money in voyager from your bank? I transferred some this morning and voyager shows that amount under"balance", but there is nothing under "available",
and when I try to transfer out of voyager I get a message there isnt enough in the account to do it.

Does the "balance" fogure just mean how much is being processed into it and "available" will show the amount when its ready?

9TMARE
08-08-2020, 04:25 AM
How long did it take to depost the money in voyager from your bank? I transferred some this morning and voyager shows that amount under"balance", but there is nothing under "available",
and when I try to transfer out of voyager I get a message there isnt enough in the account to do it.

Does the "balance" fogure just mean how much is being processed into it and "available" will show the amount when its ready?

When I deposit money into voyager it was instant.
The transfer out back into your bank account will take 5 business days. I did the same thing. I was freaking out and I emailed them and that’s what the told me. Now I can pull it out of say BTC and turn it into USD and then deposit back into my bank or the account that you used.

The balance your talking about is this BTC or USD?

Jimring
08-08-2020, 08:38 AM
Usd60062

Jimring
08-08-2020, 08:39 AM

9TMARE
08-08-2020, 01:55 PM

Ok so what I’m seeing is that you want to withdrawal USD correct?

So you see where the available has those 2 green arrows going opposite directions? Those will eventually go away. And after 5 business day you’ll be able to click this and withdrawal.
You still should be able to buy BTC right away tho

Jimring
08-09-2020, 11:15 PM
Okay that makes sense. The same thing happened last month and it was with the same as sponsorr who's waiting on me now

Thanks for explaining that was normal

9TMARE
08-10-2020, 12:04 AM
Okay that makes sense. The same thing happened last month and it was with the same as sponsorr who's waiting on me now

Thanks for explaining that was normal

Your very welcome man! Trust me I was freaking out myself. I tried it everyday all day for like 3 days straight then I emailed them lol

Ironadict27
08-18-2020, 03:12 PM

1. Download app
3 Click top left button
9 Click buy BTC

Hey man. Downloaded app and everything is set. Bought bitcoin but how long does it take for me to be able to transfer?

9TMARE
08-18-2020, 05:07 PM
Hey man. Downloaded app and everything is set. Bought bitcoin but how long does it take for me to be able to transfer?

Hey! Mine was instant if I was sending it to another wallet ID. But if you wanted to transfer it back into your bank account it took 5 business days.

Ironadict27
08-18-2020, 05:41 PM
Hey! Mine was instant if I was sending it to another wallet ID. But if you wanted to transfer it back into your bank account it took 5 business days.

Hmmm...no I’m not trying to transfer back into my account. Trying to send to someone but the transfer keeps saying processing in transfer history.

9TMARE
08-18-2020, 06:02 PM
Hmmm...no I’m not trying to transfer back into my account. Trying to send to someone but the transfer keeps saying processing in transfer history.

I will message them and get you an answer. Someone else’s was doing this as well. I’ll message you here once they respond

9TMARE
08-18-2020, 06:06 PM
I have this for now. I think this is what your referring to but doesn’t give an exact amount of time

Ironadict27
08-18-2020, 06:08 PM
I have this for now. I think this is what your referring to but doesn’t give an exact amount of time

Thanks man!! I went into the FAQ and seen that guidance. I checked my account and they money hasn’t been taken from my bank account.

9TMARE
08-18-2020, 06:12 PM
Thanks man!! I went into the FAQ and seen that guidance. I checked my account and they money hasn’t been taken from my bank account.

No problem man! I opened a ticket. So once I hear back I will let you know.
I swear mine was pretty quick but I also have a blockchain account so not sure if that helped in anyway.

Jimring
08-28-2020, 03:07 PM
It takes a week for me. Its a huge pain in the ass if you are depositing every time you make a buy.

9TMARE
08-28-2020, 06:52 PM
It takes a week for me. Its a huge pain in the ass if you are depositing every time you make a buy.

Thanks man!
I’ve heard 5 business days. But once that period is over you can buy and withdrawal as you please

Bandit01
10-03-2020, 05:17 PM
Thanks for the info. Btc has been frustrating

9TMARE
10-03-2020, 06:33 PM
Thanks for the info. Btc has been frustrating

Of course! Yes it sure can be a pain in the ass but once you get it, it’s easy!
Any questions let me know and I’ll do my best to answer them for you.

Bombarinos
10-10-2020, 09:10 AM

1. Download app
3 Click top left button
9 Click buy BTC

This sounds like the eletric slide dance at a wedding wtf 9tmare NOW Slide to the left! Now click bitcoin!Now slide to deposit! WITHDRAW! NOW CRISS CROSS i gtta get hang of this bitcoin shit

Mr.Beefy
10-10-2020, 01:47 PM
Thanks man!
I’ve heard 5 business days. But once that period is over you can buy and withdrawal as you please

It does take 5 business days to fully clear the account to buy BTC. You can buy BTC the same day, but have to wait for the 5 days for funds to clear the account. You can always put cash into a wallet and wait the 5 days for it to clear (that's if you know your order amount) then buy BTC. Always make sure you have extra for the cushion (withdraw). This is very easy to use. 9Tmare had help me understand this.

Mr.Beefy
10-10-2020, 01:47 PM
:vegetasp:

Bandit01
10-10-2020, 09:15 PM
In voyager i have 2 payments ive tried sending. 1 from the 8th and 1 from this morning , both say processing. Any help would be appreciated

Mr.Beefy
10-10-2020, 09:45 PM
In voyager i have 2 payments ive tried sending. 1 from the 8th and 1 from this morning , both say processing. Any help would be appreciated

Payments too or from your bank? If it's too another wallet, the it has to go through a certain verifications. It will go through 6. once this happens, it will no longer be able to stop the transfer and it will be in another wallet (that you hopefully sent it to the right one).

Mr.Beefy
10-10-2020, 09:47 PM
[:apthy:

9TMARE
10-11-2020, 01:35 AM
This sounds like the eletric slide dance at a wedding wtf 9tmare NOW Slide to the left! Now click bitcoin!Now slide to deposit! WITHDRAW! NOW CRISS CROSS i gtta get hang of this bitcoin shit

Lol that’s a mighty good way of putting it Bombarinos!!
https://media1.giphy.com/media/m9vY8nNI2oBbqNbSVV/giphy.gif

9TMARE
10-11-2020, 01:36 AM

Send to another wallet? Processing unfortunately happens to some but it’s usually 5 business days and it will clear

in_raGe
11-12-2020, 05:10 PM
This one sounds great for u. In Europe i cant use Voyager, also cash app isnt available :(

Adonis73
11-20-2020, 06:04 PM
Thanks for sharing. I will look into this.

BigTonetheGuido
11-27-2020, 04:50 AM
I was so excited for a minute. Until i reuzed i am the unluckiest man on earth.... one state... one state.... of f ing course...

teejey
11-29-2020, 02:33 PM
I was so excited for a minute. Until i reuzed i am the unluckiest man on earth.... one state... one state.... of f ing course...Ny sucks

cominback22
01-11-2021, 08:56 PM
Wanted to chime in here. I downloaded the Voyage App. While I haven't bought any crypto yet, I had cash available from my bank withing minutes of signing up.

Crypto is new to me, but is the way of the future and the preferred method of donation to the sponsors. So I am going to be trying it out soon.

Great thread here to get me going.

Booker
01-11-2021, 09:19 PM
Wanted to chime in here. I downloaded the Voyage App. While I haven't bought any crypto yet, I had cash available from my bank withing minutes of signing up.

Crypto is new to me, but is the way of the future and the preferred method of donation to the sponsors. So I am going to be trying it out soon.

Great thread here to get me going.

Do they have VeChain and Polkadot on Voyage?

Booker

cominback22
01-12-2021, 01:18 AM
Yessir. Both of those are available to purchase.

Booker
01-12-2021, 05:30 PM
Yessir. Both of those are available to purchase.

Just threw in my trades. Thank you.

Booker

bdad
01-24-2021, 11:51 AM
This app said it must have my complete social security number, as required by the government, nah.

Caustic Charm
01-26-2021, 02:04 PM
This app said it must have my complete social security number, as required by the government, nah.

So here’s what I do: it’s a bit complicated because you’re shuffling. I use voyager to buy the bitcoin. Takes about 1-2 weeks before you can withdraw the coin, so you would wait it out. I then move my assets to KuCoin, outside of the US. KuCoin doesn’t require anything from you at all really. Once my bitcoin has been moved over, I can then trade my bitcoin for any other crypto currency.

While this sounds useless, what it does is allow me to trade without a bank account. So let’s say I have some investments that make a real profit, I need the money. I trade/convert those assets to bitcoin, and then transfer them to my hardware wallet. Now all that money I spent on Voyager, just disappeared into something the govt cannot find. And I can spend bitcoin pretty much anywhere. So I never need to convert it back to dollars which the govt would find if I did.

And there it is