PDA

View Full Version : HIGH HEMATOCRIT AFTER 5 MONTHS ON SUSTANON

sadeg3n
07-24-2020, 11:29 AM
Hi guys, I started my last blast in February and was using 500mg of Testosterone weekly. I had never followed such a long protocol before and on the subject of confinement I could not analyze myself. The point is that I had an analysis on July 14 and I had high hematocrit in 55% and hemoglobin in 18.2%. I got scared and just went to give blood away and also added grapefruit in my diet. I expect this blood donation to help and get my hematocrit down again now that im on cruise (150mg week).
In September I will start the next blast again and this time my idea is to check my blood once a month to see how my hematocrit is responding to testosterone and in this way take everything much more controlled.
Otherwise, the analysis is perfect.
Has anyone had similar experiences or could you give me some advice on the topic of red blood cells considering that I want to use steroids for the rest of my life

Mr.Beefy
07-24-2020, 12:05 PM
Ya..just give blood. When they did a finger prick test in blood sample on a slide, they told me it was at 19. After giving blood I felt better. Just give blood.

Mattymoo
07-24-2020, 12:46 PM
Yeah blasting for 5 months will do that lol
Also if you have pre existing heart condition or other illnesses than thick blood isnt great.
Consistentcy with blood donations helps
The question i have is did you need to stay on for that long?
A good coach would advise different and would be able to help you reach your goals.

Mr.Beefy
07-24-2020, 03:25 PM
Yeah blasting for 5 months will do that lol
Also if you have pre existing heart condition or other illnesses than thick blood isnt great.
Consistentcy with blood donations helps
The question i have is did you need to stay on for that long?
A good coach would advise different and would be able to help you reach your goals.

my doc wrote a note for me to donate blood if they have any questions as to why my blood count is high. I guess drinking alot of alcohol will cause a increase in iron and increase hemocrate from what they told me at the blood donation place.

Popeye*
07-24-2020, 03:38 PM
Been feeling better eating a half of a grapefruit a day. My experience

bulldogger
09-11-2020, 11:14 PM
I know this a few months old but I have a similar issue. I did not run bloods on either cycle both were roughly 10 weeks and at the time i was not aware i needed to. I thnk my high rbc, hemocrit and hemoglobin ( also high blood iron) are from my trt does of 200mg a week. I just gave blood and am aware it helps but I have seen a couple places here it discussed about giving a unit ( not sure what that is ) every week. They told me at the blood bank you can donate like every 56 days which i plan to do. They also do something called double red blood cell donatiosn you can do like 4 times a year. I am wondering if i still need to do those. Just donating blood took all down but hemoglobin the most it seems.