PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts/advice

Ironmind83
07-25-2020, 02:40 AM
I've run a few cycles with short breaks with my Current AAS being TestE500/Deca+NPP 800 a week with Tbol/Anavar 60-60 a day. With all that out of the way bodyweight was 160 six months ago and I'm a solid 197 now. Very minimal water retention. BF% around 12. My issue is major fatigue and mobility issues. I'm winded very easily and have trouble maintaining energy through the day. Common sides were a little gyno in left nipple that was easily managed with nolva. I know this post is wordy but I wanted to give as much info as I could. I haven't experienced this kind of fatigue before that limits my job and strength training. Anyone else go through this before?

7xnc
07-25-2020, 04:07 AM
Only time I have experience serious fatigue is while using Tren, kills my endurance. Ive used all the compounds you listed except for Tbol, without any such issues.

Riggs
07-25-2020, 05:06 AM
Are you currently running any AAS? If yes what?

I've run a few cycles with short breaks with my Current AAS being TestE500/Deca+NPP 800 a week with Tbol/Anavar 60-60 a day. With all that out of the way bodyweight was 160 six months ago and I'm a solid 197 now. Very minimal water retention. BF% around 12. My issue is major fatigue and mobility issues. I'm winded very easily and have trouble maintaining energy through the day. Common sides were a little gyno in left nipple that was easily managed with nolva. I know this post is wordy but I wanted to give as much info as I could. I haven't experienced this kind of fatigue before that limits my job and strength training. Anyone else go through this before?

Martyfinkle
07-25-2020, 09:40 AM
You've been on Deca+npp 800 and the orals for 6 months? Or when you said out of the way meaning that you stopped them?

Ironmind83
07-25-2020, 06:38 PM
You've been on Deca+npp 800 and the orals for 6 months? Or when you said out of the way meaning that you stopped them?

No I meant I'v been on the Test/Nandrolone for 3 weeks. I mentioned the 6 months where I had used other compounds to show my progress as a whole. I haven't been on cycle Bthat entire time. My thought process with mentioning that was maybe going from 160 to 197-200 was a factor with my fatigue.The "out of the way" comment was me sympathetic to anyone reading that was bored by all the details lol. So, yeah its been 3 weeks of Test500/wk,Nandrolone800/wk and Var+Tbol 60 each per day.

Ironmind83
07-25-2020, 06:40 PM
Are you currently running any AAS? If yes what?

Yes I'm running Test500/wk,Nandrolone800/wk and Var+Tbol 60mg each per day.

Ironmind83
07-25-2020, 06:48 PM
Only time I have experience serious fatigue is while using Tren, kills my endurance. Ive used all the compounds you listed except for Tbol, without any such issues.

Yeah Tbol is pretty easy on the liver ect. (Comparative to other orals) My only theory assuming the fatigue is related to a particular AAS on my system would be the Nandrolone. The test is a moderate dose and a Enanthate ester so I'd tend to not think it's the test. I was considering dividing the total dosage of both into smaller amounts at a EOD schedule in the Hope of more even blood levels helping.

IRISHOAK
07-25-2020, 06:48 PM
Rapid weight gain will affect endurance for sure. What I believe you are experiencing is this. Whenever you have rapid muscle gain as youve had, your vascular system is going to struggle for a while.
Your vascular system which was adapted to supplying blood & oxygen to 160lbs of mass, is struggling to deliver blood & oxygen to 197lbs of mass. As time goes on, if you maintain your current weight, it will catch up.
I recommend sub q injections of BPC157. Its a peptide. It will rapidly help your body grow & expand new capillaries to help deliver the necessary levels of blood & oxygen.

murph
07-25-2020, 07:24 PM
Hey Riggs read that first sentence again b try brother... LOL

QUOTE=Riggs;1149875]Are you currently running any AAS? If yes what?[/QUOTE]

Ironmind83
07-25-2020, 08:46 PM
Rapid weight gain will affect endurance for sure. What I believe you are experiencing is this. Whenever you have rapid muscle gain as youve had, your vascular system is going to struggle for a while.
Your vascular system which was adapted to supplying blood & oxygen to 160lbs of mass, is struggling to deliver blood & oxygen to 197lbs of mass. As time goes on, if you maintain your current weight, it will catch up.
I recommend sub q injections of BPC157. Its a peptide. It will rapidly help your body grow & expand new capillaries to help deliver the necessary levels of blood & oxygen.

I was thinking a similar thing. Not as in depth or precise as you though. I'll definitely check out the bpc157. I'm only 5'10 with a 32 inch waist so I think you are correct. I want my body to stabilize here before I even consider adding more mass.

chadmack282
07-26-2020, 07:04 PM
Your body has an extra 25% mass to fuel & carry of course u r fatigued. Give it some time.