PDA

View Full Version : Primo brewin.....

gator-mclusky
01-19-2013, 03:12 AM
Brewed some Primo Ace. 10 grams. 18% BB 2% BA 100 ml. 100 mgs per cc.just like Basskillers gear calculator said. Heated it for over a f'n hour and Id say 97% held. Let it cool, did a quad shot. That was two days ago. The pip is worse than anything Ive ever done and my project crashed!!!!! Heating it again.......

Sucks.

bhcolex50x
01-19-2013, 06:02 AM
Aw damn man opening this thread I had high hopes for me to try this!?

gator-mclusky
01-19-2013, 06:21 AM
Aw damn man opening this thread I had high hopes for me to try this!?

lol....yea I used the stoveand pan with water method of heating on low, stirring and all. But like I said.....it crashed. Just put it in the oven and it looks good.....for now. We shall see by morning. Im wondering if I may have injed when it was too warm bringing on this terible pip. I looked at Pharm grade Test Cyp an it calls for 18% BB and 0.8%BA so I dony understand why it feels like a mule kicked me!!!!!! Blah!!!!!

bhcolex50x
01-19-2013, 05:44 PM
I wonder if its just that particular steroid bec I hear the same about bold cyp? Even when made by labs that make t400 not bite too bad it feels like u got shot with a 9mm haha

gator-mclusky
01-19-2013, 09:19 PM
I wonder if its just that particular steroid bec I hear the same about bold cyp? Even when made by labs that make t400 not bite too bad it feels like u got shot with a 9mm haha

Man, I think I injed it when it hadnt cooled enough. Hurts more today than 3 days ago. Live and learn. I havent converted in yrs and that was the Finiplex.
And btw....the other Ill be attempting is Bold Cyp. Go figure!!!!lol

fireant
01-19-2013, 09:53 PM
good post