PDA

View Full Version : Intermediate cycle

Willi
08-07-2020, 06:05 AM
I'm planning my third cycle and need a bit of advice

6'2
96kg
15% bf
6 years training (minus 3 months during covid)

I've only tried a few steroids - test e, dbol and tbol. My plan is a lean bulk and I want to introduce a second injectable. I've done a fair bit of research and decided to try EQ. My main reasons are for the fairly low side effects as well as low water retention and keepable muscle tissue. Also don't want to go too hektic on my third cycle.

Weeks 1-16 test e 500mg
Weeks 1-16 EQ 400mg (maybe up to 600mg to see if I can tolerate it)
Weeks 1-18 Arimidex 1mg
Weeks 1-8 Tbol 40mg (or weeks 8-16 after advice) I wanted to try anavar but I already have a few bottles of tbol

I have a few questions

- Should I be front loading the test and EQ or don't worry because it is a fairly long cycle
- Is it recommended to have tbol and the start or end of the cycle
- After advice whether to use HCG during the cycle or not. I have heard pros and cons for hcg during a cycle. I have had it during both my previous cycles but the more research I have been doing I'm leaning toward leaving it until you start PCT. With the only real benefit of taking during a cycle to to keeps your balls looking fuller
- Finally are there any other suggestions of something I could include during this cycle or any advice with dosages / cycle length etc

Any input would be appreciated

Keule206
08-07-2020, 06:51 AM
If you using the Tbol at the begining of the cycle i will do NOT a frontload
EQ for 16 week will be for me personaly too long, but you are younger :)
HCG i use also between cycles, if you aren´t using HGH that will be o.k.
Ari from the begining?

maxmuscle1
08-07-2020, 10:55 AM
I'm planning my third cycle and need a bit of advice

6'2
96kg
15% bf
6 years training (minus 3 months during covid)

I've only tried a few steroids - test e, dbol and tbol. My plan is a lean bulk and I want to introduce a second injectable. I've done a fair bit of research and decided to try EQ. My main reasons are for the fairly low side effects as well as low water retention and keepable muscle tissue. Also don't want to go too hektic on my third cycle.

Weeks 1-16 test e 500mg
Weeks 1-16 EQ 400mg (maybe up to 600mg to see if I can tolerate it)
Weeks 1-18 Arimidex 1mg
Weeks 1-8 Tbol 40mg (or weeks 8-16 after advice) I wanted to try anavar but I already have a few bottles of tbol

I have a few questions

- Should I be front loading the test and EQ or don't worry because it is a fairly long cycle
- Is it recommended to have tbol and the start or end of the cycle
- After advice whether to use HCG during the cycle or not. I have heard pros and cons for hcg during a cycle. I have had it during both my previous cycles but the more research I have been doing I'm leaning toward leaving it until you start PCT. With the only real benefit of taking during a cycle to to keeps your balls looking fuller
- Finally are there any other suggestions of something I could include during this cycle or any advice with dosages / cycle length etc

Any input would be appreciated

Am I having Deja Vu; I think I answered on another forum in detail. But, to each there own. I lie to get the best advice; not 49 people’s point of view. Just starting is the first step frontloading is done there are are plenty of success stories. Over the long period and the build up of eq, not reason to possibly have sides that are not wanted. You could start w Tbol instead of later.

Max

Gizmo856
08-07-2020, 10:06 PM
Am I having Deja Vu; I think I answered on another forum in detail. But, to each there own. I lie to get the best advice; not 49 people’s point of view. Just starting is the first step frontloading is done there are are plenty of success stories. Over the long period and the build up of eq, not reason to possibly have sides that are not wanted. You could start w Tbol instead of later.

Max

Doesn’t Tbol cause the blood to not clot as much as normal? Plus the extra red blood cells from the EQ. Seems like a combination of these two with a nose bleed would be pretty nasty. Lol

madhungarian
08-08-2020, 03:38 AM
Drop the test to 400mg, up the eq to 600, take 25mgs of tbol twice a day and even though tbol isn't as harsh on the liver, 8 weeks is a long time. I've never taken it longer than 4 weeks. And, the eq should be rollin around weeks 4-6 anyways so you won't need the oral. Be prepared for sides from the eq.

You made no mention of arimidex, aromasin or anything post cycle. Don't start until you have everything in hand. You start growing titties and you'll wish you had something.

maxmuscle1
08-08-2020, 08:23 AM
Doesn’t Tbol cause the blood to not clot as much as normal? Plus the extra red blood cells from the EQ. Seems like a combination of these two with a nose bleed would be pretty nasty. Lol

If he has already ran test and two orals, he will be fine if he does all his bloodwork and and sticks s lower doses. I have to donate every. While on Trt sometimes. I do agree with just doing injectables. Higher eq. I guess it depends on, if he already aquired the tbol. You definitely have to watch your bloods while running oral or Eq.

Max [emoji123]

Willi
08-09-2020, 08:55 AM
Thanks for the input so far. Blood work has been done before starting and i'll be doing another blood test at week 5. I have everything ready for PCT at the end. I won't be front loading and dropping the tbol down to weeks 1-4. I'm thinking to reduce the cycle to 12 weeks instead of 16. I still haven't decided if I should drop test and up EQ or visa versa. Is there pros and cons to lower test than EQ?