PDA

View Full Version : Crashed conversion and crystilization.......

gator-mclusky
01-20-2013, 08:56 PM
Im no chemist. I posted my Primo experiment that hasnt turned out worth a shit. I did just as basskillers ster** calculator said and still crashing like a mutha fukka! Injed it shortly after it held but think it was too warm, henceforth extreem PIP. Rookie mistake but like I said...Im no chemist.

So.....now I can heat it up every time I inj but Im not sure if it will crystallize again once its injed. That doesnt sound like a good thing. I wonder if it will be painful and its Primo Ace so will it delay the action of the Primo.

Hmmmmmm...........

bhcolex50x
01-21-2013, 03:42 AM
thats a very good question... how long did it take to crash in the bottle? being its a short ester and your body is warm unlike a room temp vial it might take longer to crash in you and be able to absorb b4 crashing in you leg... subbed haha I'm interested in this

gator-mclusky
01-21-2013, 04:16 AM
Good point. I dont remember but I reheated tonight and it crashed again after about an hr and a half. I got 20 ccs of alcohol in it. Not sure what to do to try to make it right. lol I know reheating over and over cant be good. I did inj 1 cc in the glute after it cooled though so Ill see what the pip is like.

jurgensplurgen
01-21-2013, 08:17 AM
If you have oil, bb, and ba and its still crashing, try cutting with some ethyl oleate or guiacol. I can get mine pretty dern hot before it gives me any pain..

colochine
01-21-2013, 02:11 PM
It won't crash in you. Your body temp is high enough and your bodies natural chemistry will keep it liquid and start to use it asap.

grizzlylongcut
01-21-2013, 06:18 PM
what are your ratios for ba,bb