PDA

View Full Version : EQ 300..........chemical wizards needed.....

gator-mclusky
01-20-2013, 09:13 PM
Ok...heres the deal.Im no chemist!!!!!! 30 grams EQ Cyp not undecylinate. 100 mls. 300 mgs per cc

I can use the basskiller calculator but it was used on the Primo and its crashing like a jetliner with engine failure!!!!!

So......any recommendations? I need a book called Brewin for Dummies I guess!!!!lol

flyingfox272
01-21-2013, 12:01 AM
I'm no wizard but 300 mg per ml and up I add at least 10% Benzyl benzoate. I am not sure what your recipe is but for me brewing with the Cyp ester would be something like this.
Oil of your choice( I have cottonseed)
3-5% BA (I keep it at 5%)
10-20% BB(I tend to use 20% to thin out the oil a bit)
Raw Powder,
This is basically what I plug into the calulator and it gives me the amount of oil needed after the displacement from the other ingredients.
This is my typical recipe and have had no issues with crashing, It even held a Test Cyp 250mg/Deca 250mg blend with no problem.

I picked up some EO and plan on using 10-20% in my next batch and cutting down on the BB to 10%. I will brew a small test batch to make sure I have no issues with the EO.

I hope this helps.

gator-mclusky
01-21-2013, 12:29 AM
Excellent. Ill plug it in and give it a go. Ill try 10% BB and 3% BA. I used 18% BB and 2% BA on 100 ml 100 mgs per cc Primo Ace and its crashing bad!!!!! I guess its the Acetate ester being hard to hold......I guess.

Thanks brudda.

jurgensplurgen
01-21-2013, 08:49 AM
^^ The EthylO. And definitely more BB than 10%. You could be good lower, but it makes it smoother anyway, and helps hold it, so why not keep it slightly higher then strictly necessary.
Test E n Bold Undecylate came out no problems with 3%ba, 20%bb and oil. Haven't tried Cyp yet, though soon.

grizzlylongcut
01-21-2013, 06:24 PM
bold cyp is a little tricky to hold at 300mgml,ive done it at 200mgml,with 2ba 20bb,and it came out fine ,and no need for that nasty EO

delcapone
01-31-2013, 03:29 AM
This worked well for me,= E.Q. 40mls@300mgz/ml
Powder = 12gr.
21.8 oil ( i used gso/eo= 50/50
1.2 ba
8ml bb

gator-mclusky
01-31-2013, 07:58 AM
Well what has finally worked is I added another 2 mls (2%) BA and its gtg. So it was 18% BB and 4%BB No bite at all either.

Now my Primo I added 2% moe BA and 20 more MLs of oil and its holding at about 90% Maybe I should add some EO. Wheres a good place to find that at?

jdb3
01-31-2013, 05:19 PM
EQ @ 300 for homebrew...IMPRESSIVE!!! Gator, I didnt realize your talents! Good luck on the primo, I hear thats a tough one

RockShawn
01-31-2013, 05:41 PM
Try here Gator LINK (http://www.medical-and-lab-supplies.com/)

RockShawn
01-31-2013, 05:46 PM
I thought you had to use guaiacol for primo ace? Tht's what I was told made it hurt like hell, same with winny in oil.

overburdened
02-01-2013, 04:11 AM
Ok...heres the deal.Im no chemist!!!!!! 30 grams EQ Cyp not undecylinate. 100 mls. 300 mgs per cc

I can use the basskiller calculator but it was used on the Primo and its crashing like a jetliner with engine failure!!!!!

So......any recommendations? I need a book called Brewin for Dummies I guess!!!!lol
It WILL NOT hold at that high mg/ml... You have got to take into account the shorter ester makes it far less soluble, so you have to drop the mg/ml. I have found through multiple trial and error that it holds at 220mg/ml as long as it doesn't get cold(less than 58 degrees.. that's even pushin it)... If you do it at 150-175, you will have no problem keeping it from crashing(though you will still need 1.5-2%BA/18-20%BB(depending on the carrier oil)... That's about the best advice I could give you without going into a whole bunch of details that are just going to confuse anyone that reads it....

The one good part that comes of this, is that it takes far less bold cyp to do the same thing as bold undecyclenate... so, in the end, you aren't really injecting much more oil into your body.... plus you don't have to wait 6 weeks to start seeing results off of it... I've found if you frontload it at double the dose you will be carrying it at, throughout your cycle(frontload first 10-14 days), you will see results starting around 10 days in... and some of the positive sides even days before that(such as massive increase in appetite, etc..)

Let me know if I can be of any more assistance in this...

overburdened
02-01-2013, 04:16 AM
Well what has finally worked is I added another 2 mls (2%) BA and its gtg. So it was 18% BB and 4%BB No bite at all either.

Now my Primo I added 2% moe BA and 20 more MLs of oil and its holding at about 90% Maybe I should add some EO. Wheres a good place to find that at?
Be careful with getting the BA up too high.. It can be necrotic to tissue at higher percentages(basically anything over 2.5-3%), So, if you can get away with using 1% BA, its great(which is possible with some of the longer esters), but 4% is getting into that danger zone... rotate sites, and mix another aas in the syringe with the bold, in order to bring the overall BA % of the oil down a little.... Good luck bro...
And, yes, EO will help it hold to a little higher degree... I would steer clear of guaiacol if you can.

gator-mclusky
02-01-2013, 05:23 AM
Thanks RS!!! Great site.
jdb3....the Primo is a biatch! I added 20 more mls oil so I figure its around 75 mgs per ml. Not sure....but still isnt completely holding. First time brewin and didnt realize the short esters were more difficult. Next time Ill get Primo Enanth.

The EQ Cyp is beautiful and painless at 300 mgs per ml.

Appreciate the info OB. Glad I didnt add even more BA then. I wonder if I should add some EO and add like 20 more ccs oil. Not sure. Nad it left a nice knot on my arse too. PIP is bearable but not good by any means. Feels like a Test Suspension shot.
Im gonna front load like you mentioned as well.....

overburdened
02-18-2013, 07:29 PM
300 has to not feel great on that! let us know how you like it.... i love the bold cyp!

gator-mclusky
02-20-2013, 04:02 AM
300 has to not feel great on that! let us know how you like it.... i love the bold cyp!

The EQ 300 is painless. Looks beautiful. No prollems.

I added 2 ccs more of BB and BA to the Tren Ace before I decided Id toss it but it held. That being said, I still have to cut it with a cc of oil to the 2 ccs Primo Ace. Still has a bite. So Im guessin my Primo Ace is about 70mgs per cc

There has got to be a special recipe and guidelines on that one.

RockShawn
02-20-2013, 02:17 PM
The EQ 300 is painless. Looks beautiful. No prollems.

I added 2 ccs more of BB and BA to the Tren Ace before I decided Id toss it but it held. That being said, I still have to cut it with a cc of oil to the 2 ccs Primo Ace. Still has a bite. So Im guessin my Primo Ace is about 70mgs per cc

There has got to be a special recipe and guidelines on that one.

I used to think primo was the holy grail of gear and I've tried several - aqueous, oil, ace, enanthate - all of them hurt the shit outta me. Guess I just decided it wasn't worth not being able to walk for a week. I hope you do find that secret formula.

keith1569
02-20-2013, 03:37 PM
Your tren ace will hold at 2%ba and 20%bb

gator-mclusky
02-21-2013, 04:58 AM
Your tren ace will hold at 2%ba and 20%bb

I must have fukked it up somehow. I started at 18% BB and 2% BA. Crash! Slowly added about a cc of each every couple days and it wasnt until I got BB @ 23 ccs and 5 cc BA that its holding. I even added oil. Its prolly 120 ccs or more. I figure its about 70-75 mgs per cc and like Rock said....still fukkin hurts but Im not crippled like when I first brewed it!!!!!!!!

Got 10 grams of Primo Enanth. Any suggestions?????????????????????

skinney
04-05-2013, 09:30 PM
every 10 grams of powder should be 10,000 mg,so to make 300mgs per ml 10 grams of powder =30mls or cc!your welcome skinney.