PDA

View Full Version : Nandrolone Decanoate Relieves Joint Pain*

maxmuscle1
08-08-2020, 10:00 PM
This is an updated study -2020 human males
Nandrolone decanoate relieves joint pain
Updated Study NCBI
by AJ Tatem · 2020
in hypogonadal men: a novel prospective pilot study and review of the literature
Forty-eight eligible patients completed the initial survey, and 18 men (37.5%) responded to follow-up requests. The median duration of therapy was 62 [interquartile range (IQR), 48–73] days, and the median dose of ND was 110 (IQR, 100–150) mg. Participants’ mean age was 46 [standard deviation (SD), 11] years old with a racial makeup consisting of 15 Caucasian, 2 Hispanic, and 1 African American.
Of the 18 men who responded to their follow-up request, 13 (72.2%) reported marked improvements in joint pain, with 5 (27.8%) reporting a decreased need for longstanding pain medication. Amongst responding patients, pain scores were reduced on average by 52%. Even when accounting for treatment non-responders, the collective improvement in pain scores observed across each of the 4 sub-categories of the RAPS was both statistically significant and profound. No adverse events were noted.
Their is conflicting evidence of how, why , and if it really does reduce pain or even repair. Past studies even show more damage post operatively occurred after shoulder sugeries. Any bodybuilder can confirm that it does alleviate pain. They proved it in a study of opiate users with a positive outcome by the reduction or cessation of opiate medication. Speculation is that it may increase the production of synovial fluid but, this was also refuted by other scientists(probably working for Perdue ***************. Lol

Max

chadmack282
08-09-2020, 03:08 AM
The shit worX for drastically for chronic pain reduction

Mattymoo
08-09-2020, 07:16 AM
what happened to the other 30 men? Lol
Soft cocks lol.
Personally ive used it in small doses when i tore my rotator cuff.
I wasnt using any pain killers.
My exercise physiologist commented on how fast my recovery was.
I think the study should of been done on men that weren't taking opiates and also they all should of been eating clean and fluid intake monitored

maxmuscle1
08-09-2020, 08:49 AM
what happened to the other 30 men? Lol
Soft cocks lol.
Personally ive used it in small doses when i tore my rotator cuff.
I wasnt using any pain killers.
My exercise physiologist commented on how fast my recovery was.
I think the study should of been done on men that weren't taking opiates and also they all should of been eating clean and fluid intake monitored

Yeah, they usually pick from college campuses( but the mean age was 46 so; they were all punks! Lol Proably didnt exercise and got bloated w Deca dick! Lol

Max

Boombalaty
08-09-2020, 02:33 PM
I like about 100-200mg/week for joint pain. Shoulders and knees are worn the fuck out and it def helps. Have used NPP the same way.

maxmuscle1
08-09-2020, 04:43 PM
I like about 100-200mg/week for joint pain. Shoulders and knees are worn the fuck out and it def helps. Have used NPP the same way.

Deca and NPP both give me alleviation of joints and seem similar. Yet, I never hold as much water if just using Npp. Durabolin was really popular until Organon designed Deca Durabolin. I like seeing it prescribed more now at 50-100 mg; especially for ex bodybuilders that go on Trt. Watson/Savient should get a spanking for stopping production. They made all new physicians have zero knowledge that it was something they could prescribe because they made sure that all their subsidiaries ceased production. I had to show my NP, a whole article on why it wasn’t on her radar or available at your local chain Farm acy like Osco Jewel.

Max [emoji1690]

sledgehammer
08-10-2020, 10:45 AM
It helps me so much. I run it as part of my trt. Right now I’m using 150mg Deca with 250 Test E. I do like it at 100mg but notice I have less breakthrough pain after lifting or doing activity’s like playing soccer w/ my son. My Dr. knows, he’s cool as fuck. I was scripted it once back in 08, that’s when the hammer came down (Dea). They came to my previous docs office asking for documentation. Pricks.

maxmuscle1
08-10-2020, 08:13 PM
It helps me so much. I run it as part of my trt. Right now I’m using 150mg Deca with 250 Test E. I do like it at 100mg but notice I have less breakthrough pain after lifting or doing activity’s like playing soccer w/ my son. My Dr. knows, he’s cool as fuck. I was scripted it once back in 08, that’s when the hammer came down (Dea). They came to my previous docs office asking for documentation. Pricks.

It was all Watson/Savient and because of their Evil plan to stop production to sell oxandrolone/Oxadrin[emoji2401]. MLB and Balco also had a lot to do with it which BALCO happened to be in San Francisco Bay Area. It has always been an approved US compound for prescription use.
They just frightened all MD for a long time . It is perfectly acceptable for MDs to prescribe off label. They are starting to realize the benefits from all the Anti-Aging Society and Sports Orthopaedic seminars and studies. It is good because pre- 1990 more closer to mid-late 80’s it was perfectly acceptable to prescribe men hormones. Reminds me of Reefer Madness and Prohibition in late 1920-30’s. Lame[emoji107]. It didn’t work and doesn’t work now. Men are 40 years behind of female hormones studies prescribing. That is why a lot of Family Practice MDs are scared To prescribe TRT/HRT, but they will give 13-70yr old females a list of hormones . We are making strides.

Max [emoji1690][emoji123]

sledgehammer
08-11-2020, 12:47 AM
It was all Watson/Schein and because of their Evil plan to stop production to sell oxandrolone/Oxadrin[emoji2401]. MLB and Balco also had a lot to do with it which BALCO happened to be in San Francisco Bay Area. It has always been an approved US compound for prescription use.
They just frightened all MD for a long time . It is perfectly acceptable for MDs to prescribe off label. They are starting to realize the benefits from all the Anti-Aging Society and Sports Orthopaedic seminars and studies. It is good because pre- 1990 more closer to mid-late 80’s it was perfectly acceptable to prescribe men hormones. Reminds me of Reefer Madness and Prohibition in late 1920-30’s. Lame[emoji107]. It didn’t work and doesn’t work now. Men are 40 years behind of female hormones studies prescribing. That is why a lot of Family Practice MDs are scared To prescribe TRT/HRT, but they will give 13-70yr old females a list of hormones . We are making strides.

Max [emoji1690][emoji123]

This is so true brother! Deca was cheap to Rx for patients with wasting diseases like AIDS. Scrap that and then moved to Oxandrin( for reasons you mentioned, dead on) and charge 1,500 for 30 tabs/ 10mg.

It’s a similar story with FDA claiming Chinese HGH was dirty, counterfeit, and harmful. Banned it’s import, then jacked up price of US ***** growth hormone. This was a targeted campaign, with Drug company’s at the helm.

maxmuscle1
08-11-2020, 01:03 AM
This is so true brother! Deca was cheap to Rx for patients with wasting diseases like AIDS. Scrap that and then moved to Oxandrin( for reasons you mentioned, dead on) and charge 1,500 for 30 tabs/ 10mg.

It’s a similar story with FDA claiming Chinese HGH was dirty, counterfeit, and harmful. Banned it’s import, then jacked up price of US ***** growth hormone. This was a targeted campaign, with Drug company’s at the helm.

It is so sad that I can name over 100 times this had happened without even looking it up. I definitely keep a lot of physicians up to date on products that are available and legal to prescribe. Just as any MD can order medications from overseas as well as having compounding formulations made.

Max

jrock645
08-11-2020, 01:54 AM
Once I’m done having kids, I’m adding deca to my trt.

maxmuscle1
08-11-2020, 02:45 AM
Once I’m done having kids, I’m adding deca to my trt.

That is the way. Before it was primo, but after knowing I can have prescription{legal} and the high price of Primo/Rimo ; this just sealed the deal for me; and my Papa.[emoji108]