PDA

View Full Version : Your Worst mistake or just reckless judgment involving AAS

Cr3eepp
08-10-2020, 07:43 PM
Thought this would be an interesting read and helpful info for newbies.

Injectable or oral AAS mishaps, mistakes, or just plain reckless behavior!! What is that one(or more) thing you’ve done that was just a real “Oh Shit” moment?

My first thing was a mistake made by my first wife while injecting in my right glute, she pushed the oil in way to fast giving me a sterile abscess and as the knot made its way to the surface it turned into sort of a hole in my skin and after finally healing after a month or so it left a dime size hole 1/8” deep indented on my ass cheek !!

Second was was just plain stupid mistake made by me with winstrol caps. Actually the same ones I’m running right now, I had only been a week into taking 100mg split just like now. However I missed a dose that morning and took it after dinner, well after a while I completely forgot about the dose I just had and took 2 caps !! Very stupid to take 100mg at once anyway, but within an hours time frame I actually had 150mg. I started to feel a bit sick after my workout and then got a terrible headache, but the vomiting started about 4 hours after ingesting the total 150mg. I vomit up anything I had eaten then proceeded to vomit blood for 3 more times and got scared as fuck. All I could taste was blood and felt like I had razor blades in my stomach, I finally went to hospital the next day and my hemoglobin was a tad low but not low enough to signify a bleed still going on. I guess the lesson learned was keep up with you’re shit the right way and AAS are nothing to play with.

my bad I didn’t realize I was still in sponsor forum, thanks for moving to correct location

Marine
08-10-2020, 07:53 PM
Thought this would be an interesting read and helpful info for newbies.

Injectable or oral AAS mishaps, mistakes, or just plain reckless behavior!! What is that one(or more) thing you’ve done that was just a real “Oh Shit” moment?

My first thing was a mistake made by my first wife while injecting in my right glute, she pushed the oil in way to fast giving me a sterile abscess and as the knot made its way to the surface it turned into sort of a hole in my skin and after finally healing after a month or so it left a dime size hole 1/8” deep indented on my ass cheek !!

Second was was just plain stupid mistake made by me with winstrol caps. Actually the same ones I’m running right now, I had only been a week into taking 100mg split just like now. However I missed a dose that morning and took it after dinner, well after a while I completely forgot about the dose I just had and took 2 caps !! Very stupid to take 100mg at once anyway, but within an hours time frame I actually had 150mg. I started to feel a bit sick after my workout and then got a terrible headache, but the vomiting started about 4 hours after ingesting the total 150mg. I vomit up anything I had eaten then proceeded to vomit blood for 3 more times and got scared as fuck. All I could taste was blood and felt like I had razor blades in my stomach, I finally went to hospital the next day and my hemoglobin was a tad low but not low enough to signify a bleed still going on. I guess the lesson learned was keep up with you’re shit the right way and AAS are nothing to play with.

my bad I didn’t realize I was still in sponsor forum, thanks for moving to correct location

no worries brother, I do like the context of the post. Keep people aware, and safe.

maxmuscle1
08-10-2020, 08:36 PM
Playing with the BTC market as an Investment above 10% of total portfolio. Not really a PED related topic but it was a pretty harsh lesson!

Max [emoji106]

teejey
08-10-2020, 11:19 PM
Had some tpp that I thought was 100mg/ml but it was 200. I was running like 1200mgs that week felt weird as fuck with insane painful nonstop libido.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Mattymoo
08-11-2020, 12:17 AM
Was exhausted from work and i forgot to push the air bubble out. At the last second i watched the big bubble dissapear and thought i might die lol

Razorbak
08-11-2020, 12:36 AM
My second wife. Definitely

Cr3eepp
08-11-2020, 02:33 AM
I’m liking the content, a mistake made is a lesson learned be it investment losses, air bubbles, a wife, or double doses. We won’t soon forget these things, looking forward to more people chiming in. There are a lot of us on here’s and we’ve probably all made some mistake related to this lifestyle.

Thanks for posting up fellas !!

maxmuscle1
08-11-2020, 03:12 AM
Preloading EO based tren Ace gear in pin . Came back to inject 30 hrs later and the black rubber plunger degraded and melted into a few {4} pins, had to toss and let’s just say: it wasn’t something I could ever get at the time. I was heart broken .

Max

Keule206
08-11-2020, 06:32 AM
My first cycle was a DECA only :Slam_anim:

limbo9653
08-11-2020, 02:34 PM
I actually felt great on tren-a, it was when I went off cycle (cold turkey) that i lost my shit. darkest moments of my life. attempted suicide during withdrawl (if you can even call it that; or post-cycle depression?).

swolesoul
08-11-2020, 04:11 PM
My first mistake was I pinned exclusively with 19 and 20 gauge pins for years. Because I have a pretty high tolerance for pain one time I pinned my glutes and could hear that crunchy sound when you're hitting scar tissue and didn't give a damn and just pushed through. For some reason my body rejected the pin and the needle popped out my glute followed by a stream of blood spraying everywhere. Not cool.

Cr3eepp
08-11-2020, 05:14 PM
Some more nice post guys, thanks for participating.
Melted plunger, DECA only cycle, Tren Ace post cycle depression, large pins & scar tissue

i used some pins that had the retractable needle after use, well it malfunctions when I start to push and the plunger just goes straight through the oil basically contaminating everything, i was pinning 1g primo/wk and lost 500mg in that screwup. So I definitely feel you’re pain on loosing oil like that!!

I e done the DECA only cycle too, but i didn’t have to terrible of sides well if I had even one beer I’d get the DECA dick and couldn’t do anything about it

Post cycle depression, that’s deep brother to have those feeling of hurting yourself. I hope you have figured out how to PCT and come down to trt or completely off. I know it is mentally hard to come off completely, it’s not like a drug that gets you high or even like alcohol, but the addiction is real and I imagine to a point we all have that in common one extent or another. If you have those feeling ever hit one of us in PM or please call the hotline, be safe my man. Thanks for sharing

large needles, damn 19-20 ga that’s some horse pins dude, lol !! I hated using 22ga from the farm store when I couldn’t get any other sizes. I know what you are saying about the scar tissue, I’ve never heard it but totally can feel it busting through those strands. Back when I first started we only pinned in the shoulders so after a while it was like beef jerky in there, but I was going to pin he’ll or high water. I too have had the blood shoot out of my glute a good 4ft out and I was freaking!!

All great entries guys, hope these things will help someone out that is just getting into this lifestyle. If anyone happens to be struggling with something or just don’t get it please post up and ask. It’s a lot easier to find out from someone that’s gone through it or know how to help you avoid making a mistake.

Thanks for youre post everybody

teejey
08-11-2020, 06:42 PM
I wanted to add easily $2k+ in underdosed and or scammed out of money from other sources boards In the last couple years. Mostly underdosed oils. You see people bash this board but I've only had one bad experience with a source that's no longer here.

maxmuscle1
08-11-2020, 07:03 PM
My first oral was Halotestin {real deal} 20mg a day for 5 weeks. Got me in some trouble with my attitude but a quick beating In the back yard fixed me up right quick. Advice; don’t ever think you csn take your old man . Old man explosive power and years of experience in the art of violence will f your shit up !! [emoji1690][emoji91][emoji91]

Max

Yellowninja
08-11-2020, 10:51 PM
Not AAS related but still pretty stupid and painfull
Riding my motorcycle to the gym on a heavy leg day. It's hard riding a motorcycle when you can barely walk. Needless to say I had one hell of a time riding home

maxmuscle1
08-11-2020, 11:54 PM
Not AAS related but still pretty stupid and painfull
Riding my motorcycle to the gym on a heavy leg day. It's hard riding a motorcycle when you can barely walk. Needless to say I had one hell of a time riding home

I mentioned this before but, there has been two times I have had to call for a ride and leave my car @ gym. Luckily they have Uber now, no baby [emoji480] calls . Lol

Max

helljak13
08-12-2020, 03:32 PM
Had some tpp that I thought was 100mg/ml but it was 200. I was running like 1200mgs that week felt weird as fuck with insane painful nonstop libido.

What is tpp?

teejey
08-12-2020, 03:59 PM
What is tpp?Testosterone phenylproponiate

Cr3eepp
08-12-2020, 08:35 PM
Nice, leaving car at gym, motor on leg day !!

I haven’t been getting to many sides from the winstrol this go around, but just last week the wife and I were having some banging time and soon as I slammed that that thing in a couple times doggy style both my hams locked up and cramped like a m-fer!! Needless to say that’s a definite boner killer, though I did recover after a couple minutes that was something painful.