PDA

View Full Version : Acne on Tren

Patty_Mac253
08-14-2020, 01:43 AM
Anybody experience face acne while on tren? I was all good until I started running the tren test and npp no acne tren all the acne?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Mattymoo
08-14-2020, 03:51 AM
What is your cycle
how much AI are you taking?
Are you eating clean or dirty

Patty_Mac253
08-14-2020, 04:53 AM
What is your cycle
how much AI are you taking?
Are you eating clean or dirtyTest e 750
Tren A 350

AIs adex and asin on hand dont dose unless needed got bloods done in June and estro was low for being on blast and that was with barley dosing AIs

Diet is clean lean bulk

chadmack282
08-14-2020, 04:16 PM
750test/week my face & neck get cystic acne with no AI.
over the years i have learned how to guage my estro #'s by the amount & kind acne!

Patty_Mac253
08-14-2020, 07:40 PM
I guess i should start dosing my AIs i was trying to let me estro rise higher what works for you im experiencing the same face and neck. You use adex or asin? I have 1mg adex tabs and 25 mg asin tabs.

Drillit
08-14-2020, 07:54 PM
I guess i should start dosing my AIs i was trying to let me estro rise higher what works for you im experiencing the same face and neck. You use adex or asin? I have 1mg adex tabs and 25 mg asin tabs.

Sebaceous glands that create oil and cause acne do not have estrogen receptors. They have DHT receptors. I have better luck not getting acne running tren if I pin it everyday when running ace. Keeping my test low and tren higher seems to help a lot also. Running an unnecessary AI will hinder gains.

Patty_Mac253
08-14-2020, 10:12 PM
Sebaceous glands that create oil and cause acne do not have estrogen receptors. They have DHT receptors. I have better luck not getting acne running tren if I pin it everyday when running ace. Keeping my test low and tren higher seems to help a lot also. Running an unnecessary AI will hinder gains.Thats how i feel maybe ill drop test to 500 do you seem to get better results with higher tren and low test? Right now im doing the opposite i do pin every day tho 50mg ED. What are you thoughts? Even dropping to 500 tho my tren when still be lower at 350 a week. What do you usually run?

Patty_Mac253
08-14-2020, 10:13 PM
Sebaceous glands that create oil and cause acne do not have estrogen receptors. They have DHT receptors. I have better luck not getting acne running tren if I pin it everyday when running ace. Keeping my test low and tren higher seems to help a lot also. Running an unnecessary AI will hinder gains.And im with you on AIs ive never really needed them i feel the bodys needs to find that balance when test is high estro should be high as well to make optimal gainz.

chadmack282
08-14-2020, 11:20 PM

i use aromisin 12.5 monday & friday with nolva 10mg tues, wed, thurs, saturday, no ai or serm on sunday while using arond 650-700test but like drillot said acne is from the test. my estro will still b high but that controls the cystic face/neck acne.
its a balancing act & u really need to use a consistent source for consistent results.

Patty_Mac253
08-15-2020, 12:23 AM
i use aromisin 12.5 monday & friday with nolva 10mg tues, wed, thurs, saturday, no ai or serm on sunday while using arond 650-700test but like drillot said acne is from the test. my estro will still b high but that controls the cystic face/neck acne.
its a balancing act & u really need to use a consistent source for consistent results.So my options are either to start an AI/SERM protocol or drop my test dosage but i feel great at 750 weekly the acne didnt really take off until i started the tren honestly could have been a number of things ive been blasting for a min....lol getting ready to go into a cruise

Patty_Mac253
08-15-2020, 01:37 AM
Should i drop test dosage run high tren low test or start ai/serm protocal?

Patty_Mac253
08-15-2020, 02:20 AM
its a balancing act & u really need to use a consistent source for consistent results.Really trying to get this under control its starting to become very noticeable plus all the size i put on lol people are putting 2 and 2 together lol i think imma drop down to 500 cause im wanting to taper down to a cruise anyways and continue tren at 50 a day test at 500 a week and then start asin 12.5 x 2 per week nolva for the nipples these mofos sore.

Youts
08-15-2020, 02:33 AM
Not sure if it will work for you, but a dermatologist recommended using selson Blue as a body wash, let it sit on your skin for a couple minutes before rinsing, I don't get much acne anyway, but I get 0 issues doing it.

Patty_Mac253
08-15-2020, 02:44 AM
Not sure if it will work for you, but a dermatologist recommended using selson Blue as a body wash, let it sit on your skin for a couple minutes before rinsing, I don't get much acne anyway, but I get 0 issues doing it.Thanks man but ive tried all kinds of topical acne treatments im thinking its an internal issue with the test and DHT receptors

Youts
08-15-2020, 03:02 AM
I use it more due to night sweats, my back gets drenched and if I don't use selson Blue I end up with rashs from the moisture.

Patty_Mac253
08-15-2020, 03:37 AM
I use it more due to night sweats, my back gets drenched and if I don't use selson Blue I end up with rashs from the moisture.I dont get night sweats 2 bad ive had some episodes but for me the problem is the acne on face and neck everywhere else seems to be ok i do get an occasional zit on shoulders or back but not break outs like my face