PDA

View Full Version : Papaya enzyme

stephen220
01-21-2013, 04:31 PM
Does anyone else take it and if so how many servings a day? I've heard its great for helping with the digestion of protein just wanted to see others thoughts on this.

spraynpray
01-21-2013, 05:54 PM
I used to take it years back but I didn't see any positive results from it and decided to allocate those funds elsewhere. Plus I was taking so many supps I was walking around with a huge pill box and I felt like a damn senior citizen so I made the decision to cut back on items I deemed unnecessary.

metromuscle
01-21-2013, 07:32 PM
I too got nothing from Papaya, other than enjoying it like a candy. I would really like to find out a good digestive enzyme, esp. for my protein intake, in that I have a lactose situation.

heftyman
01-28-2013, 06:13 PM
It breaks down celluslose, which you yourself cannot do. Not going to help you with your protein farts.

johnnytats
01-29-2013, 12:32 PM
most supps give me gas take pepto tabs or all pesid it will help

ftwpin
01-30-2013, 05:33 AM
I am currently taking dymatize elite protein isolate and it has some digestive enzymes already added. I think protease, lactase, lipase, and some registered trademark one, Zytrix? I think it helps since I haven't been getting the usual protein farts. Although, that just may be coincidence or the quality of protein. You might want to give it a try.

slinsane
02-17-2013, 02:46 AM
take a couple before meals, helps dissolve protein in particular