PDA

View Full Version : Why Now?

skoalman
08-16-2020, 05:27 PM
Hi All,

I've been taking test in ampules from BP without issue but the last couple shots became inflamed and painful for two weeks. So I thought maybe the lot is going bad and then shot test from another brand and the same thing happened. It's gotta be me but I don't understand why this just started happening. I am a long time user who never had a problem before. I hope someone has some insight and thank you for your reply.

Youts
08-16-2020, 10:27 PM
Just curious are you pinning in the same spot?

Cr3eepp
08-18-2020, 11:37 AM
And what size pins are you using? Also, how fast had you pushed the oil in these few times that got inflamed?
what has you’re pinning scheduled been looking like?

bigbeef1
08-18-2020, 01:46 PM
could be the oil carrier too. I can run 300 per pin with no issue and have the same feeling with the different.

skoalman
08-20-2020, 12:12 AM
sorry for the delay, been a busy week at work. i rotate locations. left then right thigh once a week per each. its either test enan or cyp. i used 23 one time and 25 the other, never rush.

Youts
08-20-2020, 12:32 AM
sorry for the delay, been a busy week at work. i rotate locations. left then right thigh once a week per each. its either test enan or cyp. i used 23 one time and 25 the other, never rush.

Make sure if it's inflamed I'd stay clear of that area for a couple weeks. Try the glutes and delts, see if you get better results.

Cr3eepp
08-20-2020, 04:49 AM
Make sure if it's inflamed I'd stay clear of that area for a couple weeks. Try the glutes and delts, see if you get better results.

Most definitely what he said, there’s no way around that. You will at some point develop pip if you pin in the same locations week after week. Well most of us will develop pip using only 2 injection sites for a very long time, some guys don’t but I’d say you are one of us that does. Personally my glutes get pip, well more like a knot after only 2-3 injections starting a cycle and I have to stay away for few weeks.
Try another location, look up the glute pinning chart if you’re not experienced in that area and it’ll show you exactly where the safe spots are, delts are a bit easier the bigger you are and I try to use 25ga 5/8” in delts or 1” long at the most.