PDA

View Full Version : Quick low dose tren question and cardio

Bullcrew
08-18-2020, 06:09 PM
so i was 70mg Ed tren 700 test e and 350 deca....
My cardio was great till I threw in tren...started 2 weeks ago amd it kicked the shit out of my cardio end of week 2....now I do realize 2 things...

I am staying HIGH test and medium tren next time cause its kicking in fast and hard sweats already and dreams started 2 nights ago...this amout of tren e last time and low test partially crippled my cardio...but i will say i can feel a big difference in this run...did not expect this big of a cardio hit...

BUT!!!!!!!

I need my cardio for a test in 2 weeks so I am looking to drop tren completely or 35mg Ed low does to help with cutting and lean power...

What are thoughts on low dose tren say 250 a week and cardio i can back off test a bit as well..
I started gw1516 but high test medium tren is my new path after I do this appointment.....man I feel like a beast but don't go running lol...

bigbeef1
08-18-2020, 06:14 PM
IME Tren at 300 killed my cardio as well. I was running 500 test and 300 Tren 300 Mast. I shredded to the best shape of my life but it definetly killed my cardio even at 300

pinzhead
08-18-2020, 06:26 PM
I've seen people talk about throwing in cardarine for cardio issues with tren. Maybe lower dose and give that a try

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

bigbeef1
08-18-2020, 06:35 PM
Yes i have heard cardarine is very helpful for it

Bullcrew
08-18-2020, 06:42 PM
Yeah i did not expect that I'd get hit so hard compared to last cycle...low test high tren and still ran decently....this time high test and same tren and got STOMMPED ON...i taste the metallic tase, sweat even in AC which isnt totally abnormal but the dreams this quick the breathing was FAST and quick....

Ill get some cardarine....ill drop dose to 35mg a day tren and lower test I run little carbs now high protein and fat...

Glad I tried high low flipped I can see my next cycle for sure lol but not right before I need some cardio...lol...bad timing but great experience to grow off of next run...

Worst case is 2 weeks out i can stop tren and start grinding cardio and hiit really hard.....dont know how long it'll take to clear but if I push it past comfort zone I should be able to hold my own for 3 hours.....

Any advice on cardio that you guys have for a quick fix let me know ...i am doing breathing exercises again expanding lungs daily x2

bigbeef1
08-18-2020, 07:29 PM
My go to cardio is the stairmaster. That will kick my ass for sure.

Bullcrew
08-18-2020, 10:47 PM
My go to cardio is the stairmaster. That will kick my ass for sure.
I do shit tons of cardio...it just took a long walk off a short pier with the current cycle and way faster and worse than before

maxmuscle1
08-19-2020, 02:26 AM
Stims/bronchodilator ?? I do the slow long cardio sessions on stepmill. Sucks , but it seems to hold help keep spare muscle even doing an hour slow paced post weights.

Max
#trensidessuck

Bullcrew
08-19-2020, 04:32 AM
Yeah i dropped the tren all together today after crossfit...i had my lungs handed to.me...so i will do gw1516 , inhaler and diolator...

basketballgainz33
08-19-2020, 03:04 PM
I was implementing injectable L-Carnitine everyday at 600 mg during prep. I think it helped tremendously with oxygen levels because I usually feel bogged down cardio wise with Tren, cardio felt fine on this cycle at 40+ min. A day with 10-15 min. Of HIIT thrown in as well, no breathing issues at all. My Tren dose went all the way up to 700 mg a week towards the end and I still wasn't having any issues with breathing.