PDA

View Full Version : Cruise protocol

Direwolf1227
08-19-2020, 05:52 PM
Hello brothers, so I have been on blast and cruise method for the last year or so. The last blast included some harsher compounds like tren and winny. I feel fine other than my nuts shrank a little. I’m thinking of getting some hcg. Now my question is when I run hcg on my cruise is there any merit or need in running nolva or clomid along with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chadmack282
08-19-2020, 07:02 PM
What would b the reasoning for a serm in your situation?
Gyno?

Direwolf1227
08-19-2020, 07:32 PM
What would b the reasoning for a serm in your situation?
Gyno?

No no issues with gyno. I had a small lump while on the tren but used aromosin and when i came off it went down. Right now I am on a test, mast cruise. I want to add the hcg to bring my nuts back. I’ve done some reading and some guys say hcg can cause sides? Is that true? I also read that if you add the nolva and clomid along with hcg on a trt dose it can help fire all your natural shit back up while at the same time getting all the effects of the trt or cruise dose? I’m just trying to figure out a good plan and want some input.

vitaminman
08-19-2020, 08:42 PM
to my knowledge if your doing a blast n cruise, there is no need for running something like clomid or any serm seing as your essentially always "on cycle". Unless you experience any sides like Gyno. so you should be good to go. just give urself a body check once in a while testing for any stiffness in the nipple, it can sneak up and the sooner you know the better. Hope this helps... have a good one.

D

chadmack282
08-20-2020, 02:51 AM
No no issues with gyno. I had a small lump while on the tren but used aromosin and when i came off it went down. Right now I am on a test, mast cruise. I want to add the hcg to bring my nuts back. I’ve done some reading and some guys say hcg can cause sides? Is that true? I also read that if you add the nolva and clomid along with hcg on a trt dose it can help fire all your natural shit back up while at the same time getting all the effects of the trt or cruise dose? I’m just trying to figure out a good plan and want some input.

If u r on trt your natural test will not fire back up.

chadmack282
08-20-2020, 02:57 AM
U Really should have figured out your plan b4 blasting & cruising for over a year.
Nöw your plan more than likely has been made for u.
TrT for life.
How old r u?

Gizmo856
08-20-2020, 04:21 PM
HCG does help and will bring you ball size up(probably not to normal size) but yeah getting your natural production back after all this will be a long tough road if you decide to come off of TRT

Direwolf1227
08-20-2020, 06:54 PM
HCG does help and will bring you ball size up(probably not to normal size) but yeah getting your natural production back after all this will be a long tough road if you decide to come off of TRT

So would I need something like clomid or nolva with the hcg just in case? On test alone even on blast i rarely need an ai.

Gizmo856
08-20-2020, 06:55 PM
So would I need something like clomid or nolva with the hcg just in case? On test alone even on blast i rarely need an ai.

I don’t use any SERMs or AIs but It doesn’t hurt to have Nolvadex on hand just in case. There are HCG protocols with TRT on here.