PDA

View Full Version : Metformin questions

Midnight Temptations
08-22-2020, 03:50 AM
My primary just prescribed 500mg/day of Metformin. My Dr prescribed it for me because she said my A1C was elevated(but my glucose was low)

Can anyone explain their use and results with Metformin? Specifically did it help with weight loss? Insulin resistance? And carbohydrate partitioning?

Boombalaty
08-22-2020, 05:12 PM
My primary just prescribed 500mg/day of Metformin. My Dr prescribed it for me because she said my A1C was elevated(but my glucose was low)

Can anyone explain their use and results with Metformin? Specifically did it help with weight loss? Insulin resistance? And carbohydrate partitioning?

Following along for this. I have entertained the idea of trying it. Had a coach once suggest it to me.

Midnight Temptations
08-22-2020, 05:59 PM
Following along for this. I have entertained the idea of trying it. Had a coach once suggest it to me.

I've been on it for just 2 days and i have noticed it has either curbed my appetite or cravings. No sure just yet which one.

teejey
08-22-2020, 06:34 PM
Following. I started using it and stopped cuz my fasted bg went down after stopping using gh I don't think I used it for any length of time to see a result.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Cap79
10-13-2020, 12:51 PM
Im just trying to get some lol