PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing noob question.

Ironmind83
08-23-2020, 11:26 PM
So I've learned a lot in all of my collective past cycles and through this forum. My one silly question is do you or should you shake up the vial prior to drawing it out? I've noticed when I do this with anything from anywhere that a lot of tiny particles become clearly visible when I do this And I try to draw all of them up. My thought process behind this was to evenly distribute the hormone.Its such a simple question but I've never been able to find a answer.

-Chase-
08-23-2020, 11:36 PM
Ive never had to shake anything over the years

Always been clear as apart from different colours pending product and oil choices

If you see crystal particles it sounds like it has crashed and the compound has come out of the oil suspension

Heat it up and all should disolve back together again perfectly

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Popeye*
08-23-2020, 11:38 PM
I’ve never shaken any vial. I wouldn’t want any extra air bubbles drawn into the syringe personally and I don’t think these compounds are meant to be shaken or mixed due to “settling” because it doesn’t happen I don’t think?

The solution should be properly mixed/solved to where there aren’t any particles floating or settling. Should be clear and clean [emoji108]

Youts
08-23-2020, 11:44 PM
One thing that was recommended to me by a Dr was to use a heating pad to warm the oil rather than warm water due to the potential of bacteria getting into the vial, although there's a slim chance, still a chance.

JOKR
08-24-2020, 12:41 AM
I have never shaken. Don’t overthink it [emoji1306]

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at [email protected]

Klinkster
08-24-2020, 12:47 AM
I’ve never had to shake a vial other then when first picking it up and just checking out the vial/oil that’s in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kubes
08-24-2020, 12:50 AM
The only reason you would shake it is if it’s water based. Winstrol or suspension. I stay away from those cause they are just a pain and generally clog the pin. If you are running oil base compounds then no you don’t shake the vial

Mattymoo
08-24-2020, 01:11 AM
All the vials ive bought off Bop sponsors haven't had any visable particles of foreign objects
I wouldn’t be shaking it

chadmack282
08-24-2020, 01:22 AM
i dont shake but i do roll vial around, turn over back & forth

jrock645
08-24-2020, 01:24 AM
Shouldn’t be any need to shake the vial.

Ironmind83
08-24-2020, 01:29 AM
Thank you everyone for helping me out on this. I was definitely overthinking it. Much appreciated tho :)

chadmack282
08-24-2020, 02:05 AM
its not fragile like hgh tho, so u r not harming the compound

swolesoul
08-25-2020, 03:34 AM
I don't see the need to shake it. You flip it when drawing oil though. There should be no particles in the oil.

teejey
08-25-2020, 09:01 PM
I shoook my vial the other day it was an involuntary thing I was like why the fuck did I do that? What about injectables suspended in water would you have to shake those?

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

bigbeef1
08-25-2020, 10:26 PM
The only stupid question is the only one you dont ask!! but no need to shake it. One thing i will say is if this is something you are asking maybe do more research before starting the process. Messing with your hormones is something serious and can have long time side effects(from my experience). Don't rush it. Keep asking all sorts of questions but dont start the proces until you have all the knowledge you need and you know what to expect. (PIP, Pin size, pinning locations, cross contamination etc. etc.