PDA

View Full Version : Adding Anavar to a Stregth/Mass cycle

Liftpower23
08-26-2020, 04:22 PM
I hear a lot of great things about Anavar, including strength gains if you are in a calorie surplus. So a question popped into my head...

If you were in a bulk or strength cycle, had access to legit anavar would you:

1. Add it in?
2. How long can you or have you cycled anavar?
3. What's a good dose?
4. Did you time it around your workouts or just split the dose to twice per day?

lundgren
08-26-2020, 05:43 PM
I hear a lot of great things about Anavar, including strength gains if you are in a calorie surplus. So a question popped into my head...

If you were in a bulk or strength cycle, had access to legit anavar would you:

1. Add it in?
2. How long can you or have you cycled anavar?
3. What's a good dose?
4. Did you time it around your workouts or just split the dose to twice per day?Lot people judge the product by dosage but if your have your Anavar from your local pharmacie / doctor 10mg morning + 10mg afternoon help very well for strenght and it does not create joint pain like stanozolol.

Taking 125-200mg (depend how is your blood level of test free) of Test E or C / week.

Your need to have a good source for this and the money but the stack Primo / Anavar / Test are one of the best to my eyes [emoji39]

maxmuscle1
08-26-2020, 06:48 PM
Very good if you can afford it.[emoji123][emoji123]
Mg depend on other compounds you are doing.

Max

teejey
08-29-2020, 11:47 AM
I wouldn't add it

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Mattymoo
08-29-2020, 12:16 PM
I would rather Dbol or Anadrol for a bulk

teejey
08-29-2020, 12:17 PM
I would rather Dbol or Anadrol for a bulkExactly. Plus the price for questionable results.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Mr.Smith45
08-29-2020, 12:18 PM
Anavar is good for strength and arguably the safest oral, but not one you see normally in a mass/strength cycle. If mass or strength is your goal, you'd normally see anadrol or dbol, these will have some water retention where anavar won't. I've run anavar before at 50 and 80/day for 6-8 weeks with good strength gains and actually got leaner, test was also part of the cycle.

Sustnuts
08-29-2020, 02:09 PM
Strength wise anavar makes me stronger than any compound . I just broke personal records at 43 with prop and anavar . Pumps kill but so worth it

lundgren
08-30-2020, 09:30 PM
Strength wise anavar makes me stronger than any compound . I just broke personal records at 43 with prop and anavar . Pumps kill but so worth itHow much do your take ? From UG or HG lab ?