PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in contact with MASStersLabs right now? (SCAMMER)

Dirtydude
01-24-2013, 08:34 PM
I'm having a little trouble contacting massters right now and someone else on the board is as well, anyone heard from him past 3 days?

PAiN
01-25-2013, 12:28 AM
I have just sent him an email to see what is going on. I'll keep you posted.

Dirtydude
01-25-2013, 02:12 PM
Thanks pain I appreciate that a lot! Ill pm the other fella and tell him to keep his eyes open.

OaklandRaiders
01-26-2013, 02:05 AM
Warning these guys are no good I don't know how they are on the bop but it's been 2weeks since my order went in they had no problem retrieving the money so they have no problem getting your money. A week later they responded saying they don't remember if my gear went out or not and could I give them my name address and what I ordered and the mtcn what the f...!!! I work hard for my money and I have been very patient but I don't think anyone should be beaten so there it masster labs is bogus and definitely cannot fill the shoes of integrity and to boot the response to me was so long and out of whack sounds like a bad drug problem. STAY AWAY AND I AM PISSED!!!

bigpimpdaddy
01-26-2013, 02:14 AM
Wow... Thanks Oakland for postings this.. This is what members need to know...
I'm sure this will be looked into by the staff memberts here and maybe pain as well..

FrankTheTank
01-26-2013, 02:28 AM
Warning these guys are no good I don't know how they are on the bop but it's been 2weeks since my order went in they had no problem retrieving the money so they have no problem getting your money. A week later they responded saying they don't remember if my gear went out or not and could I give them my name address and what I ordered and the mtcn what the f...!!! I work hard for my money and I have been very patient but I don't think anyone should be beaten so there it masster labs is bogus and definitely cannot fill the shoes of integrity and to boot the response to me was so long and out of whack sounds like a bad drug problem. STAY AWAY AND I AM PISSED!!!

So did you give them the information they asked for and give them a chance to make it right? I know when you're worried about getting your stuff two weeks can seem like a long time but it really isn't that long. I know its stressful but try to stay calm and work with them. I know how you feel, I've been there but most of the time things are fixed or worked out. Good luck bro!

fireant
01-26-2013, 02:41 AM
that sucks

315 BEAST
01-26-2013, 03:51 AM
Wow that blows sorry to hear this I hope everything works out for ya

OaklandRaiders
01-26-2013, 04:07 AM
Yeh I gave them all the info again that was a week ago but at the same time in the mist of his useless rambling he also said it could be one of those ups losses nothing really adds up on his response he explains he doesn't no what's going on and that right there is weak and irresponsible but he had no problem getting the money regardless they say 3 to 5 days horrible service and puts there product in check as well

315 BEAST
01-26-2013, 04:10 AM
Well keep us posted I'm curious about what's going on

colochine
01-26-2013, 01:10 PM
Yeh I gave them all the info again that was a week ago but at the same time in the mist of his useless rambling he also said it could be one of those ups losses nothing really adds up on his response he explains he doesn't no what's going on and that right there is weak and irresponsible but he had no problem getting the money regardless they say 3 to 5 days horrible service and puts there product in check as well

Was it his gmail or tormail account?

I talked to him several times and he was very well written and always made sense he seemed to be a very standup dude. If he is still around I'm pretty sure he'd be handling business. It's the Internet but from the time I talked to him he seemed pretty honest.

OaklandRaiders
01-26-2013, 04:42 PM
I hope so it was by tormail and didnt want to post on it just disappointed

Dirtydude
01-26-2013, 09:04 PM
He retrieved my WU money on Monday right after I sent it he picked up the money, it's now Saturday and I haven't even been sent an email and attempted to contact him several times. Also in regards to rambling emails, I think it's two guys who respond, one never typos or anything and one certainly does. Not trying to be a hater at all and I understand a week isn't that long but he emailed me everyday before I sent the money and I know he read my email to get mtcn number. This realllyyy needs to be looked into. I've already placed a small back up order with another lab on here because I've been doing this a while and unfortunately a lot of the signs are there. These guys were so good to me before I would have used them forever and still would give them a chance to do right. But as of right now NO ONE ORDER TIL WE MAKE CONTACT AND SOMEONE GETS GEAR.

PAiN
01-27-2013, 12:09 AM
This is being moved into the scammer section.

Keep all records of WU's and who and where they were sent to. If they do not respond all their info needs to be posted.

They are removed until they respond.

315 BEAST
01-27-2013, 12:46 AM
^^^ just another reason this is the best board Pain don't be fucking around lol

OaklandRaiders
01-27-2013, 03:59 PM
Thanks guys

Dirtydude
01-27-2013, 11:30 PM
Pain I have my WU receipts and emails, ill certainly give them more time to respond but then the info is going to you if nothing happens. I do have to say for anyone on here who dosn't know this, admins and mods rarely act quickly on stuff dealing with sponsors because obviously sponsors help keep the board open. The fact pain moved so quickly may have saved some good people out there a couple hundred bucks. I hope this issue gets resolved, as another member and I are out money if it dosnt, but I'm glad to be taken seriously by an admin and a lot of other boards should take notes. I've seen situations where junior members get banned, the sponsor comes back like nothing happened, and you know someone was greasing someone else's palm with some greenbacks to make that happen. (I also wanna add I understand things happen, the guys behind massters I hope you're all safe and healthy, and nothing terrible is happening, I honestly do.but understanding vanishes quickly. All it takes is an email to get an extension on it. Until that day comes for oaklandraiders and myself, I have to assume the worst.)

trt
01-28-2013, 03:33 AM
thanks for heads up ,and thank you pain for filtering out the riff raff

315 BEAST
01-28-2013, 03:57 AM
Anyone hear anything yet

Dirtydude
01-28-2013, 09:36 AM
Anyone hear anything yet
I still haven't heard anything and I'm chalking it up to being out my money and made another order with RTS, luckily he was having a test prop sale and that is what I needed. But come Wednesday I'm gonna say this guy just dosnt wanna make contact and is happy losin his rep for a couple hundred bucks. I'm bummed, my second time being scammed since 2007, not TERRIBLE, but still not how I wish it was.

jinko
01-28-2013, 01:46 PM
That sucks, sorry to hear this.

bugse2342
01-28-2013, 02:40 PM
I know the feeling, unfortunately it's part of this game.

metromuscle
01-28-2013, 03:19 PM
Very true, it really is the sad part of this game. I've had it happen to myself and the fact is that none of us are immune to it. Very frustrating.

sensitivenips
01-28-2013, 05:32 PM
didnt this dude come on here and comment about another scammer lab called champions or something making a comment to the effect of "i cant believe people would come in hear and take hard working money"? i cant stand hippocracy.

massterslabs
01-29-2013, 10:37 AM
Hey everyone, I cannot express how sorry I am to the 2 remaining pending orders I have here to fix. Just so everyone knows there were two of running this and my partner and friend of 10 years decided he wanted to throw away our friendship for a few thousand dollars and all of our product. I have not been on here lately because I have been really working hard to try and get in touch with my EX partner and see why he decided do create this horrible situation for me and all our customers. In the end I did get in touch with a mutual friend and basically found out that he decided he was done with this and didnt want to pay me my money and give me at least half the product we had which I believe was rightfully mine, if not all of it.
So anyways now on to how this is going to be resolved. Since my old partner ran away with all my investment money and profits I am really hurting for cash and hence why I am about to join up with another friend to get this started again asap. Luckily I am the one who has the connection for all our raw materials so our product quality will not change. Unfortunately I cannot give yall an exact time on when we will be back up and running but I am hoping it will be no later that 2 weeks. Also since my ex partner had all the product I could not take care of all our customer but I took care of most of them and I only have 2 remaining pending orders. All the other orders I took out of my personal stash to fill the orders and now I am on pct since it completely wiped me out, I cut my cycle after only 1 month of being on, but I felt it was better that way because I did not want to leave too many people hanging. So I want to personally apologize to the 2 guys on here that I could not take care of but I can assure you that I will take care of you as soon as possible and will hook you up with extra products since this whole situation really screwed yall. I am so so sorry to everyone affected by this and I am working tirelessly to get this situation resolved and as quickly as I possibly can. Even with this horrible situation happening right now it was no excuse for me to not stay in contact with yall on here and I am going to to my best to continue to stay in contact as best I can throughout this whole change going on the the company.
Again I am so sorry and cannot express how apologetic I am to the two guys still waiting on their orders. I just want everyone to know that I am working hard to get up and running again as soon as possible. Everyone will be straightened out and the two pending orders I still need to take care of will receive extra product to make up for this screw up. I hope yall can forgive me after I make everything right and please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns. Sorry again.
Thanks,
MASSters Labs

bigpimpdaddy
01-29-2013, 12:39 PM
Well...I guess that explains what happen and why no one was getting their orders in...Just wish you would have come out in the open a little sooner and let us know the whole story..
Its a long hard road brother to making things right and to gain the trust of those folks whom have been left in the dark so to speak..
But you are heading in the right direction by filling the orders you can and letting each and every one whom you know what the deal its..
Would be a really good idea if you pmed the folks you know and give them a better idea as to when they might receive thier goods,it at least gives them hope and a sense you are doing he right thing.
This is the type of thing that can really make you or break you so lets see which it will be..I'm pulling for you bro and have never even spoken to you but if you say is true I think you deserve another chance to make it on this forum,but you have to be very aggresive in doing so, so dont let BOP down...

rmkicks
01-29-2013, 01:08 PM
^^ well said bigpimpdaddy. Keep your word masters....

1tuffcookie
01-29-2013, 02:16 PM
I second that.. ^^^^^^

pushiron
01-29-2013, 02:26 PM
Thanks for looking out PAIN!

Emman
02-01-2013, 02:39 AM
thanks for the post dirtydude

gator-mclusky
02-01-2013, 03:35 AM
The wrong needs to be corrected immediately. It's noones fault for your lack of foresight in this matter. Before all hell breaks loose on this, I suggest you take care of it in a timely fashion.

gator

OaklandRaiders
02-06-2013, 08:32 PM
Nothing

gator-mclusky
02-07-2013, 04:26 AM
Let me touch base with staff......

OaklandRaiders
02-12-2013, 11:03 PM
Thanks gator. It would be Pissa to open my mailbox and get my presents

PAiN
02-12-2013, 11:05 PM
I sent him an email about an hour ago.

I'll let you know if I get a response.

Ms Tug Pilot
02-13-2013, 09:35 AM
Its hard to trust anybody!! U dont ever know if they gonna send what u order are not!

Dirtydude
02-13-2013, 02:09 PM
I haven't recieved an email from him, massters you know I vouched for you as best I could and was always timely and courteous, you didn't answer a single email. You can still make this right but it better be in a timely fashion. You knew my situation and how important that pack was. Please make this right bro.

OaklandRaiders
02-13-2013, 10:15 PM
Ditto

gator-mclusky
02-13-2013, 10:40 PM
We are on this guys. Thanks for posting as we need to know what the status is. Waiting to hear from Pain as i type......

Dirtydude
02-17-2013, 06:26 PM
Ok still nothing. Gator are you on enhance genetics? I know he mentioned he was on there I just wanna see if he is perhaps posting up there. Talk is cheap and hey bro your on pct now? Well you picked up my money knowing you weren't gonna get anything sent so mail me your clomid at least given you admitted to having something for pct. you basically came back on here to rub it in mine and Oakland raiders face, so you got fucked and want to make it right? Mail me 20 fucking dollars or something. Talk is cheap.

RockShawn
02-17-2013, 07:56 PM
Unless he's taken a different name, he isn't on EG. His forum was pulled a long time ago. Sorry bro. I know that pisses you off something fierce. Keep your head up.

OaklandRaiders
02-17-2013, 08:14 PM
I emailed them the other day no response. Yeh that's dirty play they beat me but rts is g2g

OaklandRaiders
02-17-2013, 08:21 PM
We are on this guys. Thanks for posting as we need to know what the status is. Waiting to hear from Pain as i type......

Hahahaha get em dawg I mean these 2 orders well my order is small enough to save face only 3 bottles 2 test e and one deca hell I give ya a bottle if he comes thru

megaman11
04-02-2013, 02:58 AM
Damn! That sucks man! I was going to put an order in with them,but thanks to you for tellingme/ us. about them. keeps alot of us from doing business with these type of people!

PAiN
04-02-2013, 03:38 AM
Damn! That sucks man! I was going to put an order in with them,but thanks to you for tellingme/ us. about them. keeps alot of us from doing business with these type of people!

Where did you find them? They haven't been here in a long time.

Anyone that has any info where they sent western union funds or where they received packages from post up all info!

grim
04-03-2013, 02:52 AM
Unless he's taken a different name, he isn't on EG. His forum was pulled a long time ago. Sorry bro. I know that pisses you off something fierce. Keep your head up.
yup they were pulled LONG ago

megaman11
04-08-2013, 12:58 AM
Where did you find them? They haven't been here in a long time.

Anyone that has any info where they sent western union funds or where they received packages from post up all info!

I was going to put an order in with them awhile back. When they were still on here.I'm just glad i didn't put an order in with them.Thats what i ment to say Pain. Its good to have guys "like the ones that are on here" to call out these guys that are scammers. It sucks for any of us to get screwed out of our/their money!

colochine
05-01-2013, 02:01 PM
bump for another disappearing act. WR.

Gopro
05-01-2013, 03:52 PM
Damn bastards!!!