PDA

View Full Version : trt or pct??

lovenutritionandtraining
08-29-2020, 05:49 PM
What’s up everyone, i’m 22 years old i’ve ran 3 cycles now, all 16 weeks. First cycle was just test cyp and deca. I did pct after that cycle and everything was good, now at the end of this cycle: test sust and eq then tren for 4 weeks at the end. if i want to keep making gains to grow for nationals next year would it be smarter to go on a trt dose for a few months or do a pct and come completely off? Thanks in advance.

MasterBlaster805
08-29-2020, 06:40 PM
Dude You're 22... Way to Young to be on TRT unless you have some genetic anomaly where you have supernaturally low Test levels.

The way it's suppose to work is you train Hard for a few years and build a good base. Then you jump on a 12-16 week cycle to maximize muscle growth; then you clean out, train hard for 12-16 weeks natural before doing it all over again. That is the tried and true method for making consistent long term gains while keeping your health.

lovenutritionandtraining
08-29-2020, 07:31 PM
Dude You're 22... Way to Young to be on TRT unless you have some genetic anomaly where you have supernaturally low Test levels.

The way it's suppose to work is you train Hard for a few years and build a good base. Then you jump on a 12-16 week cycle to maximize muscle growth; then you clean out, train hard for 12-16 weeks natural before doing it all over again. That is the tried and true method for making consistent long term gains while keeping your health.

I appreciate it brother!! Unfortunately after a few shows and qualifying for nationals I took the advice of a coach telling me I needed to start a cycle if wanting to make a splash on that stage. I wish I didn’t listen to him, but I did. Definitely going to pct and stay off for a while before going back on. I appreciate it brother.

grh725
08-29-2020, 09:53 PM
to young for trt. you are young enough to bounce back from a cycle