PDA

View Full Version : Short cruise vs coming off.

sky
08-30-2020, 08:21 PM
Bob is planning on running a 26 week cycle

14 weeks at 500mg test cyp

At week 3
12 weeks off npp at 400mg

Then weeks 15-26 test at 300mg

Proviron 75mg a day week 1-26
Running hcg 500iu a week throughout whole cycle

Then pct

The idea is to allow my body to adjust to the strength gains from the npp before coming off for pct hoping to maintain more strength afterwards

Or would a 14 week blast then pct be best you think.

Also what kind of ancil would you recommend to have on hand throughout this preferably ones who don't cause rough acne.

Sent from a device

chadmack282
09-01-2020, 02:48 AM
26weeks is Way to long IMO if u r planning to PTC.
MÍO 12weeks is a good cycle length when PCT. for most people anything over 12week will take u to long to recover & u will loose most to all of your gainZ.

grh725
09-01-2020, 03:17 AM
cruise vs coming off will depend a lot on the person's age. A younger person in there 20's will bounce back from cycle a lot faster than someone in there 40's.

Mr.Beefy
09-01-2020, 05:55 AM
If your not on a TrT why cruise. Just blast for the 12 weeks..then a pct. Testosterone should always be a base hormone when taking other compounds. ImO

JohnMcc
09-01-2020, 12:35 PM
Depends on how soon after this cycle you plan on waiting until your next cycle. If you plan on doing another within a few months then just cruise on like 125-150 a week for those months. If you plan on waiting 6+ months until your next cycle then wait two or 3 months for everything thing to clear then do a PCT and continue the hcg each week while waiting for everything to clear so that PCT is more likely to bring HPTA recovery. 19nors shutdown testosterone production for a long while so recovery will be a long process.

sky
09-01-2020, 01:05 PM
Depends on how soon after this cycle you plan on waiting until your next cycle. If you plan on doing another within a few months then just cruise on like 125-150 a week for those months. If you plan on waiting 6+ months until your next cycle then wait two or 3 months for everything thing to clear then do a PCT and continue the hcg each week while waiting for everything to clear so that PCT is more likely to bring HPTA recovery. 19nors shutdown testosterone production for a long while so recovery will be a long process.Hence why I wanted to cruise for a while after the blast and let everything but the test clear from my system.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

chadmack282
09-02-2020, 12:22 AM
Hence why I wanted to cruise for a while after the blast and let everything but the test clear from my system.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

If u plan to PTC, cycle come ptc.
do not Cruise. i this some of the commenters didnt read your whole post.
or may b i missed something.
Blasting & Cruising will send up putting u on lifetime trt.

Riggs
09-02-2020, 08:07 PM
Bob is planning on running a 26 week cycle

14 weeks at 500mg test cyp

At week 3
12 weeks off npp at 400mg

Then weeks 15-26 test at 300mg

Proviron 75mg a day week 1-26
Running hcg 500iu a week throughout whole cycle

Then pct

The idea is to allow my body to adjust to the strength gains from the npp before coming off for pct hoping to maintain more strength afterwards

Or would a 14 week blast then pct be best you think.

Also what kind of ancil would you recommend to have on hand throughout this preferably ones who don't cause rough acne.

Sent from a device

I'm confused. Can you list the hormones you plan to take, then the dates & doses you plan to take them, if you can simply it for me I'll try to offer advice. For example...

Test E
NPP
Proviron
Week 1-16
Test E 500
Week 17-27
Test E 300

Week 17-26
NPP 500
Proviron 25mg ED (BTW I'd never run 75mg Proviron dlfor 6 1/2 months, maybe a low dose like 25mg upon waking.

Above isn't a suggested protocol rather an example of a layout format I can follow

sky
09-02-2020, 08:22 PM
I'm confused. Can you list the hormones you plan to take, then the dates & doses you plan to take them, if you can simply it for me I'll try to offer advice. For example...

Test E
NPP
Proviron
Week 1-16
Test E 500
Week 17-27
Test E 300

Week 17-26
NPP 500
Proviron 25mg ED (BTW I'd never run 75mg Proviron dlfor 6 1/2 months, maybe a low dose like 25mg upon waking.

Above isn't a suggested protocol rather an example of a layout format I can followWeeks 1-12
Test c 600
Npp 300
Proviron 50mg

Weeks 13-20 ?
Test c 300mg
Proviron 50mg

This is what I'm considering as of now and the idea behind dragging the cycle out on just test is to let the npp get out the system so during pct so as not to come off of 3 compounds at once and possibly have a quicker pct and retain more strength .

Or is that last 8 weeks counter productive and pct should begin at week 12

Riggs
09-03-2020, 01:43 AM
Weeks 1-12
Test c 600
Npp 300
Proviron 50mg

Weeks 13-20 ?
Test c 300mg
Proviron 50mg

This is what I'm considering as of now and the idea behind dragging the cycle out on just test is to let the npp get out the system so during pct so as not to come off of 3 compounds at once and possibly have a quicker pct and retain more strength .

Or is that last 8 weeks counter productive and pct should begin at week 12

Blast 12 then pct.

Pyramid or ramping down is old school. Guys used to think if you ramped doses up then slowly came off the body would normalize on its own. That's old school.

Blast and PCT
Blast and trt
Blast and cruise

Bam3into1
09-03-2020, 02:26 AM
Blast 12 then pct.

Pyramid or ramping down is old school. Guys used to think if you ramped doses up then slowly came off the body would normalize on its own. That's old school.

Blast and PCT
Blast and trt
Blast and cruise

Those last 3 lines got me curious. What's the difference between trt and cruise? I just realized I thought they were basically the same thing. Since I'm wrong please educate me.

Ironmind83
09-04-2020, 04:25 AM
Those last 3 lines got me curious. What's the difference between trt and cruise? I just realized I thought they were basically the same thing. Since I'm wrong please educate me.

I'm not going to act like I know what's in other people's heads but I take it to mean TrT is under the guidance of a doctor and all the implications that come with it such as routine blood work. Cruise is where you are your own doctor for better or worse and a lower weekly total of test is used as well.

Crosstop
09-04-2020, 04:41 AM
I'm not going to act like I know what's in other people's heads but I take it to mean TrT is under the guidance of a doctor and all the implications that come with it such as routine blood work. Cruise is where you are your own doctor for better or worse and a lower weekly total of test is used as well.

My thoughts exactly ^ ^ ^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk