PDA

View Full Version : Madol

Ironmind83
09-01-2020, 04:46 AM
Madol or desoxymethyltestosterone (DMT) is a very potent compound. Thought to be a cousin to methyltestosterone. DMT structurally is a 2-ene compound, lacking the 3-keto group. This does not imply a inherent weakness though. It's a very potent oral. It has a anabolic to androgenic ratio of 1200/187.DMT is a modified form of DHT actually. The difference is in the addition of a methyl group at C17-alpha for oral consumption. Also, the double bond between carbons 2 and 3-keto group. These last two modifications significantly increase the anabolic effect as well as increasing how much of the hormone is actually absorbed upon administration (40%). DMT does not aromatize and as of typing this known to be estrogenic or pro gestational. This is a dry compound. Water retention will also not pose a threat either. There have been some reports of estrogenic sides effects in sensitive individuals suggesting at least a low level of estrogenic or progesterone receptor binding. Standard androgenic sides can happen such as acne, body and facial hair growth and make pattern baldness. DMT is unaffected by 5-alpha reductase so its androgenic sides are not affected by finasteride or dutasteride.Other sides are par for the course as well. Liver toxicity, reduced HDL and increased LDL.Suppression will occur so a proper PCT will be needed.
Dosage standards range from 5-30mg a day. The half life is about 10 hours so a AM/PM split should suffice.
Now the fun part. I've recently started Madol at a single dose of 20mg PWO. There is a mild euphoria and energy boost and allowed me to push further into my training then usual. Some compare it to Halo. For myself halo gave me that extreme aggression and I felt like I could RIP the bar in half. Madol didn't give me the same aggressive feeling but there is a sharp and noticable increase in my focus and ability to push out that extra rep or two when it counts. This would be a great compound to use during a cut or contest prep when your caloric intake is low and a compound like this is a godsend. This is just a summary of what I know and my initial review. I'll update this with how I feel on it if I feel its warranted.

Mr.Beefy
09-01-2020, 05:11 AM
Hummmm... I wouldn't mind trying this compound. Pheraplex is the other Nick name.

Nottherealjfk
09-01-2020, 05:13 AM
Not to be confused with midol.

Mr.Beefy
09-01-2020, 05:16 AM
Not to be confused with midol.

Lol

maxmuscle1
09-01-2020, 09:58 AM
Pheraplex, Trenavar, Halodrol,Methyclostebol, and Bolasterone were some of the top oral products. Harder and harder to find but are around. I do enjoy reading about these compounds. It would be nice to see a comeback.

Max

Mr.Beefy
09-01-2020, 12:19 PM
Pheraplex, Trenavar, Halodrol,Methyclostebol, and Bolasterone were some of the top oral products. Harder and harder to find but are around. I do enjoy reading about these compounds. It would be nice to see a comeback.

Max

I agree.

Turtle
09-05-2020, 02:23 PM

Max

Bolasterone? Bolasterone!? Bolasterone!!!BOLASTERONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember when they invented bolasterone.... And I've hated it ever since...lol I'm JK. I don't know anything about bolasterone. But what a fun word to say. Bolasterone. In gonna make in my catchphrase. Go around calling people I disagree with a dirty bolasterone.

jrock645
09-05-2020, 03:42 PM
Just ran phera lately. Had one source that had it, but no more. Bummer.

Ironmind83
09-11-2020, 11:12 PM
I've recently found a source that Carries bolasterone. There is another very very well known source that has this as well. Theirs come in 50mg tabs! That's a lot of bolasterone at once. Especially if it's at the very least 2x as strong as dbol lol. I know at least for me so far that if I take 30mg twice a day that the second time I get bad acid reflux and my appetite tanks.