BF% mid teens 10-15%

Years of Training experience

# of previous cycles
Test,dbol,anavar , proviron

Diet Plan
200- 220 grams of protein while keeping it under 3500 calories a day

Cycle Goals
1.Increase strength im a powerlifter

2. Dbol gives me insane acne so I want to try to stay away from the things that are the for acne

Test and anavar had no effect on my skin and if anything made it more clear

3. Lean gains are the goal aswell ill adjust diet as needed .

Sent from my

JOKR
09-01-2020, 04:17 PM
What’s mid 20s really?

I would say focus on diet and get more years training under your belt. 3 cycles with only 4yrs training isn’t enough of a foundation.

But to answer your question...
16 weeks
Test 500mg
NPP 400mg
50mg Var + last 8 weeks 50mg Winny Tabs

But keep that liver support game strong my man.

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at [email protected]

MasterBlaster805
09-01-2020, 04:27 PM
So it looks like you have only used Test & orals? As a Powerlifter You're missing the butter to the bread. If Test is the bread then Deca is the butter to the bread. Those two compounds go hand in hand, especially if you want more strength. Get rid of the anavar, throw in some Anadrol and if you're not getting results with that then something ain't right!

if you want to take it up another level down the road, you can mix in some Tren with the Deca & Test around the 6 week mark and watch what happens. But go easy on the Tren- at least till you have some experience with it- a little goes a long way!

sky
09-01-2020, 04:29 PM
What’s mid 20s really?

I would say focus on diet and get more years training under your belt. 3 cycles with only 4yrs training isn’t enough of a foundation.

16 weeks
Test 500mg
NPP 400mg

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at [email protected] years of serious training for powerlifting and since first cycle.

24-26 is mid 20's

10 years of training but it wasn't consistent as I took multiple breaks for a few months at a time for the summer and such .

Sent from

astevens2
09-01-2020, 04:29 PM
Test E: 750mg/week
Deca: 500mg/week

***Increase protein to 250-280 grams per day
***Keep fats around 100g per day
***Increase food by around 500 calories the day after legs and the day after back

sky
09-01-2020, 04:43 PM
Test E: 750mg/week
Deca: 500mg/week

***Increase protein to 250-280 grams per day
***Keep fats around 100g per day
***Increase food by around 500 calories the day after legs and the day after backHow long ?

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

MasterBlaster805
09-01-2020, 04:44 PM
What’s mid 20s really?

16 weeks
Test 500mg
NPP 400mg

Have to disagree completely. Mid 20's is in your prime. Jay cutter didn't join a gym till he was 18 years old. 4 years later he turned pro at 22 winning the NPC tournament of champions with a heavyweight and overall title win. I'm guessing lots of juice in those 4 years prior to get to that level.

Arnold competed in his 1st Olympia at 22 (lost to Sergio Oliva) went on to win his first at 23. I'm guessing lots of juice prior to him winning those. He also won his 1st Universe title at 19 and Mr Europe at 18. Mid 20's is in your prime. I started competing on stage at 17.. so yeah, that's my theory and Im sticking with it. If you have a Dream you go after it. Delayed gratification is just that ... delayed

JOKR
09-01-2020, 04:56 PM
Have to disagree completely. Mid 20's is in your prime. Jay cutter didn't join a gym till he was 18 years old. 4 years later he turned pro at 22 winning the NPC tournament of champions with a heavyweight and overall title win. I'm guessing lots of juice in those 4 years prior to get to that level.

Arnold competed in his 1st Olympia at 22 (lost to Sergio Oliva) went on to win his first at 23. I'm guessing lots of juice prior to him winning those. He also won his 1st Universe title at 19 and Mr Europe at 18. Mid 20's is in your prime. I started competing on stage at 17.. so yeah, that's my theory and Im sticking with it. If you have a Dream you go after it. Delayed gratification is just that ... delayed

Right cause most of us are trying to go pro [emoji1303]

Most of us are just experimenting and having fun.

grh725
09-01-2020, 05:46 PM
Test and Deca as your base. Take it 2-1 ratio test to deca. Thats all you need. You wont get much gains with Anavar, very mild. Anadrol for size and strength.

Liftpower23
09-01-2020, 08:13 PM
Just seeing what some of you more experienced people would recommend

Age mid 20s

Weight. 190

Height 6ft

BF% mid teens 10-15%

# of previous cycles

Diet Plan

Cycle Goals

2. Dbol gives me insane acne so I want to try to stay away from the things that are the for acne

Sent from my

I'm a powerlifter and have been since 2015. You're 6ft tall, too lean, 190lbs and don't eat enough. So, if you're serious about taking powerlifting to the next level and actually being competitive on a big stage I would put your cycle 2nd to increasing your calories(if it's just a hobby and you're more interested in maintaining your physique, then disregard). So back to your question... My favorite intermediate cycle was 750T & 350NPP then 4-6 weeks out from the meet, throw in some anadrol but not so much that it takes away your appetite. Also, if your appetite is why you're so lean, then I would add in some EQ at 300-450 per week.

Ironmind83
09-13-2020, 03:03 AM
Just seeing what some of you more experienced people would recommend

Age mid 20s

Weight. 190

Height 6ft

BF% mid teens 10-15%

# of previous cycles

Diet Plan

Cycle Goals

Sent from my

If your a powerlifter I wouldn't limit yourself to products that will only provide lean gains. I understand there are weight classes but bulk the hell up and cut back down to your weight class before competing. I agree with what these guys are saying. I'd try the anadrol or superdrol. If you are going to run NPP I'd also throw in at least 100mg of deca a week. Studies have shown a single weekly dose of 100mgs will aid any joint pain you experiance.Id generally skip the winstrol as it can really dry out your joints and cause a lot of pain. Especially if you are doing those heavy compound lifts all the time. I also wouldn't run the tren just yet. Only 4 years of experience so running something like tren now will ruin your future gains. If dbol gives you bad acne it's probably from your E2 levels getting out of control. If you are going to run anadrol have some nolva on hand. Letro too just in case.