PDA

View Full Version : Turtles modestly dosed beginner log featuring sxript

Turtle
09-04-2020, 01:30 AM
The goal of this log is to train and infuse the fibers of my being with clean and lean chemical energy from various foodstuffs I come across in my day to day life. I will also be marinating my muscles in a smallish(but not really) amount of sxript wondersauce (300 mgs x week x 3.5 days) a certain flying fella was kind enough to drop in the bushes for me to find.

My diet will be clean af. My goal is to just improve myself in every metric. Mental and physical. I'm not focused or worried about cut,recomp,bulk, appearence, etc. I just want to be a better, leaner, and more effective human machine than I was the day before. I don't have access to a gym so all my exercises will be calisthenics, running/sprinting, and bicycle based. I also got some gnarly hills around here to climb.

I'll post some starting pictures up. I'm sorry for the somewhat dirty mirror. I'll take care of it next time.

Starting weight is 180.... Height is 5'10. I'll also add some metrics to how long it takes me to run and bike a certain amount of time when I'm able to record them. How many push ups /pull ups/ etc I can do in a standardized manner. And I'll be adding my thoughts and notes on how and what I feel and how the sauce de'wundr is a/effecting me.

Some background aboot me. I was working out since I was 16 years old. I was a fat kid. A very fat kid. And one day I get sick of it. I start dieting and exercising and lost the weight. But it wasn't enough. I got the appatite. I became hungry. I wanted to be a goddamn statue man. And even though I'm no where close , I can see and feel myself inching closer by the day. Which is why I'm making this log. For accountability. And for me to he able to honestly and accurately look back and track progress. I also want to work on disciplining myself more. They say surround yourself with company you admire. I admire what and how your brothers do it. And I'm going to surround myself with the best. Even though I'm no where close to where alot of you are. I want to be the best me I can be. And I feel you brothers can help me.

Also I want to show some of the newer or more jaded brothers the power of these hormones. How doses can be low and still lead to big results. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I look forward to the journey.

Turtle
09-04-2020, 01:42 AM
Iwo

Turtle
09-04-2020, 01:44 AM
Yala

Turtle
09-04-2020, 01:51 AM
My first log entry
Here are macros so far today. Usually there is more carbs but I hat a bunch of hazelnut flour. And still have maybe a bowl of oats in me.

JohnMcc
09-04-2020, 02:03 AM
You are correct in that it doesn't take large doses to equal great results. Hard work is the biggest determining factor, as well as diet. I wish you the best on your journey.

Also increasing protein will help a lot with the hunger, i have the same hunger problems too bro.

Turtle
09-04-2020, 02:27 AM
You are correct in that it doesn't take large doses to equal great results. Hard work is the biggest determining factor, as well as diet. I wish you the best on your journey.

Also increasing protein will help a lot with the hunger, i have the same hunger problems too bro.

Thanks brother. I appreciate it. I agree my protein is a bit low. I just had two cans of sardines in water and a half cup oat bran. I got some noodles/farro in gonna go fry up in some avacado oil. Right around 3k calories. Crazy how fast it added up. Idk what I should aim for. I'm not even sure what my goals are. I just wanna get better. I want to be lean but dense and strong. Also the hunger I meant like hunger for being healthier. Haha, but yes that hunger too. I found eating oat bran really helps with that. It has a good macro mix. Absorbs lots of water. And has then sweet sweet soluble fibers.

Drillit
09-04-2020, 02:46 AM
My first log entry
Here are macros so far today. Usually there is more carbs but I hat a bunch of hazelnut flour. And still have maybe a bowl of oats in me.

Are you running fats that high intentionally? I’d be trying to run my protein way higher with low fat, low carb without access to heavy weight.

Newbienick
09-04-2020, 04:07 AM
Interested in how youre measuring your fitness and if test has a positive effect on your metrics

Turtle
09-04-2020, 05:08 PM
Are you running fats that high intentionally? I’d be trying to run my protein way higher with low fat, low carb without access to heavy weight.

No, I don't really run any kind of macro split intentionally. I just make sure my food is wholesome and as close to natural as possible. I just had a lot of access to hazelnuts on this day. I also ended up having 6.5 oz of sprats and some oat bran. Followed by green pasta and farro stir fried in avocado oil. I don't really eat meat much. My split was higher than this overall. I had two more meals in me. How much protied do you think I should aim for. I found Incan get 12 large eggs for 1.25. that's like 80 ish grams of clean protien. Gimme a number and I'll hit it. And I do have access to some heavy ass wood logs. Maybe I can do something with them? Thanks for the interest and response brother. Much appreciated.

Turtle
09-04-2020, 05:11 PM
Interested in how youre measuring your fitness and if test has a positive effect on your metrics

Thank you . Yeah it's not the typicall # increase in weight. Nothing but respect for those guys. But I want my results to be more practical. I don't even care how I look. I want to be better. Ill make sure to keep y'all posted. Thanks for the encouragement brother.

JOKR
09-04-2020, 05:26 PM
Representing BLEEDING PURPLE POSSE NATION [emoji48]

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at [email protected]

Turtle
09-05-2020, 02:09 AM
Representing BLEEDING PURPLE POSSE NATION [emoji48]

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at [email protected]

Of course. The least I could do. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Turtle
09-05-2020, 02:11 AM

Today's macros. I ate a bit more than I planned. I'm surprised how fast the calories add up when in counting them.

Tommorow we start logging the physical stuff. The pip is still non existant. I feel good.

Turtle
09-06-2020, 03:26 PM
Logged 23 miles on bike. Mad hills. Time 2 hour 15 mins.

laedlaerd
09-06-2020, 04:12 PM
Subbed for the progress

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Turtle
09-07-2020, 07:08 AM
Subbed for the progress

Ayyyy, thanks. Preciate you.

Turtle
09-07-2020, 07:10 AM
Ended up riding a total of 53 miles today. Way back took about 3.5 hours. But I wasnt really going for speed. Also worked 7 hours on top of that. Left at 8:45 came back at almost 11. Had to lay about 100 feet of pipe with a couple buds. The old ceramic tile one cracked when a combine drove over it.

Turtle
09-07-2020, 07:11 AM
Also idk exact macros for last two days but I have been eating well. I definitely see progress. To everyone supporting and encouraging me. I humbly thank you from the bottom of my heart. Making getting back into shape a breeze. ; )

Turtle
09-07-2020, 09:44 AM
Agnes

Turtle
09-07-2020, 09:46 AM
Chiffron

Turtle
09-10-2020, 05:18 PM
Logged another 23 miles. This time the time taken was 2 hours and 30 minutes. 15 minutes slower. But I had to take a half hour detour. All in all happy.

Turtle
09-10-2020, 05:22 PM
Things notices so far after 8 days.

Balls feel a little "weird" like colder and not as sensitive. Semen is very thick and not as much seminal fluid. Aggression is a bit higher. Lowered dose from 300. Will do either 250 or 275 depending on how I feel in a few days. Feel a bit stronger. Feel good. Not sure how much is placebo. But there is definitely something there. Also I am recovering slightly faster. Am sure the effects will only strengthen over time.

Turtle
09-16-2020, 01:03 AM
I don't forget I've just been really busy lately. But I am logging in my phone. I'll post up when I have some more free time.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Turtle
09-17-2020, 12:49 PM
Day 1 of week too. Been real busy lately but have been dieting excellently. Need to do more calisthenics, everything else is set. No excuses. Thank you all who encourage me and give me support. I am much grateful and humbled to be here. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200917/1d6d307c08b81a1f19e8770827724ac2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200917/7cef7f6e5979d2e8003f89593a87bf1a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200917/57b7deb4f510a316d3143909bdd4a763.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200917/7e65314e56871b63b9ddec9326670909.jpg

Turtle
09-17-2020, 01:00 PM
Tryna flex, anyone got any pointers? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200917/cfe918f944b8c9fe8b62ad5dea767af9.jpg

JohnMcc
09-20-2020, 02:56 PM
Flexing becomes easier as you build the mind muscle connection over time.

Turtle
09-21-2020, 11:09 AM
Flexing becomes easier as you build the mind muscle connection over time.One must become one with the muscle. Man I got this gnarly toothache. It's been incapacitating me lately. I'm not usually this scattered . It's hard to do much of anything. But I still try. What do you do when your in bed and your limbs feel like they weigh 1000 lbs each but you gotta go train?

JohnMcc
09-21-2020, 11:18 AM
One must become one with the muscle. Man I got this gnarly toothache. It's been incapacitating me lately. I'm not usually this scattered . It's hard to do much of anything. But I still try. What do you do when your in bed and your limbs feel like they weigh 1000 lbs each but you gotta go train?

Thats a hard question to answer, if your body needs a day off it will let you know but sometimes you gotta just get it in anyways. That comes with training maturity, after you get snapped up a few times you learn to listen and feel your body more. Earlier in trai ing though I'd say go do something even when tired, cardio, easy muscles like biceps or triceps, calves, hell yoga or even going for a walk will help.

Turtle
09-21-2020, 11:20 AM
Yeah yoga sounds good. I meant more just cause I'm tired and not used to waking up early. This is a major shift. I'm trying to disciprine myself. No more sleeps till noon in days off type stuff. I'll go make some tea and do yoga. Maybe a walk too.

JohnMcc
09-21-2020, 11:30 AM
Yeah yoga sounds good. I meant more just cause I'm tired and not used to waking up early. This is a major shift. I'm trying to disciprine myself. No more sleeps till noon in days off type stuff. I'll go make some tea and do yoga. Maybe a walk too.

Tea, yoga, and a walk sounds like a great way to wake yourself up. That transition to early mornings is tough, as soon as you get up do some breath work or a few air squats to move the blood it helps a lot to wake you up.

JohnMcc
09-30-2020, 02:31 AM
Hope all is well

maxmuscle1
09-30-2020, 09:52 AM
Subbed

Max [emoji1690][emoji123]

Turtle
10-01-2020, 08:40 AM
Hope all is wellHello!!! Wow man. You actually remembered me enough and cared to check in on me. I appreciate it fella. Seems so many folk these days can't see anything beyond their own periphery. But I digress. Am I ok? Im always ok. Never found myself Inna situation I wasn't able to handle. Been going through some life stuff. Some challenges. But it's all in how we conquer them. Thanks for being a real one, ya I'm ok.

Honestly I didnt think anyone cared. I also feel mine is so bare bones and at a novice level. Figured it was just making people mad. And idk man, I'm not exactly at the Calibur of physique most here display. But I am evergrowing and always learning.

Wasn't able to do much of anything I said I would set out too. Im barely even logging.... But I will post progress pictures nevertheless. Step by step, piece by piece, that's how even the grandest of machinations come together.

Turtle
10-01-2020, 08:40 AM
Subbed

Max [emoji1690][emoji123]Right on!!!? My bad for the absenteeism. Thank you for the good vibes.

Turtle
10-01-2020, 08:45 AM
Been on about 5 ish weeks now. Definately hitting. Feels gooooood. Lowered dose test again. Debating between 160 a week and 1 mg.cyp per lbs body weight. Wich would be 175. I found less is more. After a while it was nothing but diminished returns and excess side effect. Started at 300. Wayyy too much. Was like a water balloon. Feel nice and dry now. I feel anything above 180 ish would just be redundant and treated as estrofuel. Even then I'm well withing the highest level man can hope to achieve naturally. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201001/11b594b577b5a80376b59ef50dc995e9.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201001/48310b441be004cb8027bd71fbd446aa.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201001/1be07756aa50742c9cf0156c84c72860.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201001/534ac2f2cab7fa59515f61dfc03150df.jpg

JohnMcc
10-01-2020, 10:37 AM
Hello!!! Wow man. You actually remembered me enough and cared to check in on me. I appreciate it fella. Seems so many folk these days can't see anything beyond their own periphery. But I digress. Am I ok? Im always ok. Never found myself Inna situation I wasn't able to handle. Been going through some life stuff. Some challenges. But it's all in how we conquer them. Thanks for being a real one, ya I'm ok.

Honestly I didnt think anyone cared. I also feel mine is so bare bones and at a novice level. Figured it was just making people mad. And idk man, I'm not exactly at the Calibur of physique most here display. But I am evergrowing and always learning.

Wasn't able to do much of anything I said I would set out too. Im barely even logging.... But I will post progress pictures nevertheless. Step by step, piece by piece, that's how even the grandest of machinations come together.

I mean I don't have a great log but people pay attention to the consistency. Real recognize real, you don't need the bells and whistles to make self improvements. We need to lift each other up, not put each other down. Motivation comes with, external sources of motivation can fail but self motivation is all on you. If we regret something, its the universe giving us a sign that what we are doing doesn't fall in line with what our spirit is trying to do. Will there be hiccups along the way, absolutely, I've gone months without doing any training but I always find my way back. As Wes Watson says create the man you want be and then give him away to everyone.

JohnMcc
10-01-2020, 10:40 AM
Been on about 5 ish weeks now. Definately hitting. Feels gooooood. Lowered dose test again. Debating between 160 a week and 1 mg.cyp per lbs body weight. Wich would be 175. I found less is more. After a while it was nothing but diminished returns and excess side effect. Started at 300. Wayyy too much. Was like a water balloon. Feel nice and dry now. I feel anything above 180 ish would just be redundant and treated as estrofuel. Even then I'm well withing the highest level man can hope to achieve naturally. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201001/11b594b577b5a80376b59ef50dc995e9.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201001/48310b441be004cb8027bd71fbd446aa.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201001/1be07756aa50742c9cf0156c84c72860.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201001/534ac2f2cab7fa59515f61dfc03150df.jpg

As body composition improves you might be able to use more test, right now you could just be converting a lot to estrogen. Only blood work would answer for sure but just food for thought. There's nothing wrong with low doses, im a big proponent of minimal effective dose. Lowest dose tou can take to get the desired result. Many on here would disagree but I just makes sense to me. It gives you room to increase if need be.

Turtle
10-01-2020, 08:02 PM
This morning.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201001/d2cd5f7f1563c39b6323d2d0f0550fce.jpg

Turtle
10-07-2020, 03:18 PM
Coming up on a new week. Recently decided to quit smoking. Started taking chantix. Not sure how I feel about it. I feel it may be fucking with me head. Training could be better. Diet is on point and amazing. Got into eating these 4 for 5 bucks third lbs keta/pink salmon burgers. 56 grams of protein right there and 4 grams Omega 3. Feel good. Also discovered boxed egg whites. Also getting heavier. I've gained about 5 lbs so far. I think it's week 5 or 6. Dose is at 190 mgs test c a week.

laedlaerd
10-07-2020, 04:35 PM
Coming up on a new week. Recently decided to quit smoking. Started taking chantix. Not sure how I feel about it. I feel it may be fucking with me head. Training could be better. Diet is on point and amazing. Got into eating these 4 for 5 bucks third lbs keta/pink salmon burgers. 56 grams of protein right there and 4 grams Omega 3. Feel good. Also discovered boxed egg whites. Also getting heavier. I've gained about 5 lbs so far. I think it's week 5 or 6. Dose is at 190 mgs test c a week.

Sent from my moto z4 using TapatalkBest of luck on the smoking...I've been on and of the cigs for 12 years .

Popeye*
10-07-2020, 06:45 PM

Doin good bud. And good for you for quitting smoking! I do cigars on occasion buts that’s “about” it.

Egg whites are so convenient man. killer choice [emoji1377]

New week new opportunities [emoji1360]

Turtle
10-07-2020, 07:27 PM
Doin good bud. And good for you for quitting smoking! I do cigars on occasion buts that’s “about” it.

Egg whites are so convenient man. killer choice [emoji1377]

New week new opportunities [emoji1360]Yeah thanks. Man , I'll tell ya. The more I try and keep things together the more they seem to want to fall apart. Between some fights with the old lady, this whole varus debacle, quitting smoking. The fitness thing seems to be keeping me sane and grounded. I got into a fight with my roommate yesterday for hitting his mother. Hell naw playa, not when I'm around. Got ugly. Police where called. The chaos is whipping up something fierce. But strangely I feel an incredible calm. I feel the control I can exert on my diet, training, and appearence keeps me grounded and tranquil. Makes me feel good when I feel I can control that aspect of my life. I've been eating so clean lately man. I hate when I fuck up and eat a bunch of shit I shouldn't. I don't do to well with cheat days, cause I always go full retard. What do you do when it comes to craving food not good for gains or life in general?

Turtle
10-07-2020, 07:28 PM
Best of luck on the smoking...I've been on and of the cigs for 12 years .

Sent from my SM-A505U using TapatalkHell ya. I didn't start till I was 19. But when I did it was off to the races. This shit has so many side effects. But I feel it's better than smoking. It's been almost 2 days. I was at a pack a day. I already feel I have about double the stamina.

Turtle
10-08-2020, 04:56 AM
From a couple hours ago. Week five or six. Gained 5 ish lbs. Feeling good. It's def good stuff and working. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201008/2a682ea722cda18f7ef6f1a6dcc34e63.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201008/a42112af9857647d8e46f0f0fd59fc66.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201008/5665561bb286ecdbbce96ad1478ff29c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201008/6a78dad6855d38d43deed04be2427dde.jpg

Turtle
10-08-2020, 05:03 AM
Where I startes to now. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201008/20fd9a0954ec1df7c1b8b6c8694d5102.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201008/f45562f59b412d774f3397c60d3b3ad0.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201008/7a8959752fb64c3029e0fc05d668832c.jpg

JohnMcc
10-08-2020, 01:13 PM

Chantix can be a good tool to stop smoking i know multiple in my life that used it for a few weeks to help crush the mental cravings. I hope you can stop, it improves your health so much. Good job on getting in more protein as well. Keep it up, GET SOME

Turtle
11-20-2020, 09:45 PM
From earlier today. We did 40 bags of concrete today in 3 hours. Arms like Jell-O man..https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201120/8c77e42bdaf6f620d88e50b9fa13ea3f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201120/06e134313cd7fa1733b0dc566e124ab8.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201120/a92d72928ab512e415f4c84ef17d0f83.jpg

Turtle
11-21-2020, 07:53 PM
A couple other pictures I forgot to post unfortunate hand placement XDhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201121/f3dae1c494301f544845b0ace03b8224.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201121/868afa01e0fb4108357fdc27c908c6bd.jpg

Turtle
11-22-2020, 07:08 AM
Some better pictures with a different mirror from today. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201122/37e24269899b4ad0baf5f96c5dd6e3ed.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201122/0aeec49001dc543a869e567d0d855a07.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201122/0f01e2bcc9237b5b8e38a12d33be0cba.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201122/d5a4e6d09d7ba2137f21abf64e939f5d.jpg

Turtle
11-22-2020, 08:48 AM
One thing I can say for 100% certainty is that redscript is the real deal. There is no doubt the product is potent, effective, and well made. Kudos.

maxmuscle1
11-22-2020, 08:52 AM
Some better pictures with a different mirror from today. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201122/37e24269899b4ad0baf5f96c5dd6e3ed.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201122/0aeec49001dc543a869e567d0d855a07.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201122/0f01e2bcc9237b5b8e38a12d33be0cba.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201122/d5a4e6d09d7ba2137f21abf64e939f5d.jpg

Her turtle [emoji106]! Idk how I missed someones log!?
I am all over this area. Well , I am following now. Nice job posting up progress. I will read through and see where your at. I noticed sept start @ 180 5ft 10 . Posting a log is always a positive step! Looking lean and 5lbs is a lot for LBM . If I could bet that much per year! Omg!
I could just Trt/low gh the rest of the time! Lol!
Not really [emoji23]. Tear it up T!

Max

maxmuscle1
11-22-2020, 09:05 AM
One thing I can say for 100% certainty is that redscript is the real deal. There is no doubt the product is potent, effective, and well made. Kudos.

Alright! I Read it all. Good job with the trying to quit smoking!! Quit any tobacco period!! You may gain some weight seeing how you were a previous heavy boy. But, with the forum and training , you can control that. Besides hardcore instant life ruining addictions; smoking is pointless from any standpoint. But, I know a ton of smokers; kinda weird walking out of USA BB Competition and seeing tanned male and female competitors puffing down cigarettes like crazy! Sounds like you are getting your feet wet and that is the way to go. Don’t wanna burn out. One recommendation {even though you only posted macros twice} I noticed the protein intake was a bit low. Just asking : are you scared of getting heavy, so you Keep real clean kcals? Just hitting like 200g a day should definitely be a 7 day a week thing. I don’t know what your diet it - macro wise but; hitting a bit over a gram per lb would help with lean mass and lowering bf{with the right macro ratios}. So: quit and good job [emoji122]

max

Turtle
11-22-2020, 01:59 PM
Alright! I Read it all. Good job with the trying to quit smoking!! Quit any tobacco period!! You may gain some weight seeing how you were a previous heavy boy. But, with the forum and training , you can control that. Besides hardcore instant life ruining addictions; smoking is pointless from any standpoint. But, I know a ton of smokers; kinda weird walking out of USA BB Competition and seeing tanned male and female competitors puffing down cigarettes like crazy! Sounds like you are getting your feet wet and that is the way to go. Don’t wanna burn out. One recommendation {even though you only posted macros twice} I noticed the protein intake was a bit low. Just asking : are you scared of getting heavy, so you Keep real clean kcals? Just hitting like 200g a day should definitely be a 7 day a week thing. I don’t know what your diet it - macro wise but; hitting a bit over a gram per lb would help with lean mass and lowering bf{with the right macro ratios}. So: quit and good job [emoji122]

maxBruhzzer, thank you so much for the kind words and encouragement. Heck ya man. You just validated everything I've been striving for. It's one thing to say it to yourself. But hearing it from someone else unprompted seals the deal and confirms it.

I definitely got harder and am noticing and feeling musculature in places I didn't even know I had. If there's one thing for a fact I know I have it's anabolism in my genes. I was born weighing a bit over 5 kilos , and that's war time gestation too. I've always been a collosas in any endeavor I persue. However , I do have still many fragments and traced of disordered or irrational thinking. I will be the first to admit I learned somethings wrong and need to be open minded about challenging my beliefs and seeing if mayhaps there is a better way .

With the whole protein thing. I read somewhere you can only absorb X amount a meal or whatever and it's not that.... Important. Also by keeping nitrogen retention relatively low it can promote apoptosis of ailing flesh. I finally listened to the brothers though. Now I eat anywhere from 150-250 in a day. And also , that myth of after a 30 grams a meal it's wasted. It's horseshit. I can literally feel it assimilate. And I feel my body would let me know if it was... I've been making gains like Jeff Bezos on the stock market lately. I feel healthier and more energetic to. Also improved my mood. I'll never overlook protein again.

I have a bit of dissonance in the fact I usually look at things in my own way and draw my own conclusions but sometimes when I hear something from someone I hold it as gospel and disregard anything that may challange that. Quite bizzare when you think about it.

I'll have to weigh myself soon. I look forward to testing my mettle. I know I can do amazing work and have a good frame already. My goal is to turn my whole being into a masterpiece of human engineering, and I will succeed. I am glad the brotherhood welcomed me with open arms and a friendly smile . I will make sure to pay it back and earn my place here. Once again thank you Max. I have nothing but respect for you. Your words are powerful to my ears, like I said. Its a huge boost of motivation.

maxmuscle1
11-22-2020, 09:05 PM
Bruhzzer, thank you so much for the kind words and encouragement. Heck ya man. You just validated everything I've been striving for. It's one thing to say it to yourself. But hearing it from someone else unprompted seals the deal and confirms it.

I definitely got harder and am noticing and feeling musculature in places I didn't even know I had. If there's one thing for a fact I know I have it's anabolism in my genes. I was born weighing a bit over 5 kilos , and that's war time gestation too. I've always been a collosas in any endeavor I persue. However , I do have still many fragments and traced of disordered or irrational thinking. I will be the first to admit I learned somethings wrong and need to be open minded about challenging my beliefs and seeing if mayhaps there is a better way .

With the whole protein thing. I read somewhere you can only absorb X amount a meal or whatever and it's not that.... Important. Also by keeping nitrogen retention relatively low it can promote apoptosis of ailing flesh. I finally listened to the brothers though. Now I eat anywhere from 150-250 in a day. And also , that myth of after a 30 grams a meal it's wasted. It's horseshit. I can literally feel it assimilate. And I feel my body would let me know if it was... I've been making gains like Jeff Bezos on the stock market lately. I feel healthier and more energetic to. Also improved my mood. I'll never overlook protein again.

I have a bit of dissonance in the fact I usually look at things in my own way and draw my own conclusions but sometimes when I hear something from someone I hold it as gospel and disregard anything that may challange that. Quite bizzare when you think about it.

I'll have to weigh myself soon. I look forward to testing my mettle. I know I can do amazing work and have a good frame already. My goal is to turn my whole being into a masterpiece of human engineering, and I will succeed. I am glad the brotherhood welcomed me with open arms and a friendly smile . I will make sure to pay it back and earn my place here. Once again thank you Max. I have nothing but respect for you. Your words are powerful to my ears, like I said. Its a huge boost of motivation.

Glad to hear it[emoji122]! I was surprised I missed a log somehow. About the protein; it surprised me after years of knowing personally that the high protein amounts per sitting was so debated.

There is NO existence of a scale or chart that proves you can or cannot utilitize 85grams/22grams/55grams of total protein, or what {type of proteins} in one sitting....They DO NOT know at all. Especially if you are natural; on a medication, have environmental factors, genetic defect or enhanced using exogenous testosterone, taking creatine, etc. , god forbid all the combinations of hormones/esters, recombinant human growth hormone:rHGH, secretogogues, insulin and insulin like factors, prostaglandins;etc....and combine that with your age, weight, height, plus your ever changing personal metabolism as given to you by your mom and dad through hereditary genetics.

They fight about it for decades but, there are too many factors, hence why you can find 1000’s of studies stating a scientific fact; but truly it is not a fact at all. Bodybuilders have definitely disproved it to a point where they actually do not know. There so called : scientific fact; was based on the individuals tested . Which who knows who the patients are or what they do: they never tell you Joe Ogliano , 36 yrs, is a lazy couch potato that has genetic factors that we didn’t test for and he is sensitive to to beef protein, oh and he uses x and drinks 12 packs of PBA on the weekend . Lol. I do enjoy reading it all no matter what.

Back to you; Keep it up and definitely play with new macro and training styles. Sometimes Change is Not needed at all, other times you MAY need a change. Kick ass and meet your next goal [emoji122][emoji122][emoji110][emoji1690][emoji123]

Max

Turtle
11-22-2020, 09:21 PM
Glad to hear it[emoji122]! I was surprised I missed a log somehow. About the protein; it surprised me after years of knowing personally that the high protein amounts per sitting was so debated.

There is NO existence of a scale or chart that proves you can or cannot utilitize 85grams/22grams/55grams of total protein, or what {type of proteins} in one sitting....They DO NOT know at all. Especially if you are natural; on a medication, have environmental factors, genetic defect or enhanced using exogenous testosterone, taking creatine, etc. , god forbid all the combinations of hormones/esters, recombinant human growth hormone:rHGH, secretogogues, insulin and insulin like factors, prostaglandins;etc....and combine that with your age, weight, height, plus your ever changing personal metabolism as given to you by your mom and dad through hereditary genetics.

They fight about it for decades but, there are too many factors, hence why you can find 1000’s of studies stating a scientific fact; but truly it is not a fact at all. Bodybuilders have definitely disproved it to a point where they actually do not know. There so called : scientific fact; was based on the individuals tested . Which who knows who the patients are or what they do: they never tell you Joe Ogliano , 36 yrs, is a lazy couch potato that has genetic factors that we didn’t test for and he is sensitive to to beef protein, oh and he uses x and drinks 12 packs of PBA on the weekend . Lol. I do enjoy reading it all no matter what.

Back to you; Keep it up and definitely play with new macro and training styles. Sometimes Change is Not needed at all, other times you MAY need a change. Kick ass and meet your next goal [emoji122][emoji122][emoji110][emoji1690][emoji123]

MaxHeck yeah dude. Put like that it makes sense why and how 30 grams a sitting cap is sheer and utter nonsense. In regards to science. I view it as no different than any other dogma or religion with a few parlor tricks. Just different phrasing and outfits and paths taken to come to their conclusion. Anything that ever says, this is the way. This is how it's done. Anything that stops further inquiry. Is something that should be criticized with swift deliberation and extreme prejudice , it is toxic to the mind and spirits.

I find their is more value and stock in bro science. But , one must pick and choose whose knowledge they assimilate. There's a reason BB's,athletes, strong men, and human engineers look the way they do. Obviously their methods must work.just because it hasn't been proven true yet does not mean it is not a coefficient or variable of the space time matter energy realm of being. I say never stop improving somehow , someway ,no matter how difficult it may be. And never let another define you. Being true to oneself is one of the greatest gifts one can bequeth thine own self.

I'll keep it up. I'm already at about 140 and it's only 4:20 now. Heading over to the falls , I look forward to seeing them this time of year. Maybe I'll take some pictures.

Riggs
11-22-2020, 10:39 PM
I rarely have time to read thru a log so keep that in mind and I'll try to add something of value.

Based on the pics of your physique I'll share what I've learned over the last 25yrs in BB'n. Your body type is a poor responder to exercise therefore rest is paramount. The problem is when your body type has all the heart and will to train each body part balls to the wall 2 or 3 x a week. The best thing for a poor responder is to train each body part 1 x a week and focus on the marathon or the long, slow, gradual progress and growth. I encourage training for 45 min and getting out of the gym. In and out with laser fucking focus. It's sucks but it's the only way to add 40, 50, or 60lbs of lean muscle mass. Trust me it works.

Also body types like yours tend to think that having big arms, chest or Delts can be the focus and that'll make em look like a BB'r. NOPE NOPE AND NOPE. If I were coaching you I would force you to only work from the rib cage down the large majority of the time until I was confident your core, glutes, and legs were your strong points. Training the ENTIRE body is the key to significant growth but again your body type has a tendency to neglect core, glutes, and legs. I'd make you earn the right to have an upper body day.

You've posted a # of pics mainly flexing a bicep. I'd consider posting pics of your glutes and legs for further encouragement from Vets.

With your body type, if you're not growing, you're not eating enough and the most common problem is not eating often enough to stay anabolic. I encourage eating every 2 hours and at least 1:1 protein/lb of body weight and 1:2 for carbs. If you're following this protocol, pinning AAS, and not putting on SIGNIFICANT weight, then you're not eating enough. If you're not eating every 2 hours you go catabolic. I've had tons of time eating every 1 1/2 hours. And only eat high quality lean protein sources. And yes I mean "only." No protein powders...all whole food. I bought a $450 blender and I depend heavily on it. I'll thrown in Milk, Salmon, and veggies, blend it, throw it in 2 shakers and hit the road. I also depended heavily on eggs utilizing all 9 Amino Acids for maximum recovery and growth. Helps speed up recovery significantly.

I also encourage you do regular bloods and focus on getting SHBG down . High SHBG = lower sex hormones. Low SHBG = elevated sex hormones. The focus would be on allowing oestradiol (E2) to elevate well outta range. You can also run high Test only, run Nolva rather than Asin, and allow Test to be heavily down regulated to E2. If you don't have enough E2 you're fighting a losing battle.

Most guys I've known with your body type have all the drive, all the ambition, all the desire, all the work effort in the gym, and the same desires to have a great physique and look like a BB'r BUUUUT they they don't understand their specific response to training, diet, and proper timing of training and food.

90% of how I went from @ 170lbs to a very steady 235-240lbs was what and how often I ate. My 1st cycle of Sus 400 a week and, Deca 300 a week, at 23 , I went from 170 - @ 205. Here back in late 2013 I had just come off a multi level spine fusion, in rehab and out of the gym for 18 months, and my 1st cycle back I went from 199 - 241.

Also it's not just about having or acquiring knowledge it's in fact all about the ability to apply that knowledge.

Knowing how to body build is great but that doesn't automatically translate to knowing how to body build "your" body.

Pls eat the meat and throw out the bones. I'm just an old meat head who loves seeing others reach their goals. Especially when it's an individual that shares my same body type. Again I didn't read thru the log so hopefully my comments are not redundant.

Turtle
11-23-2020, 12:11 AM
I rarely have time to read thru a log so keep that in mind and I'll try to add something of value.

Based on the pics of your physique I'll share what I've learned over the last 25yrs in BB'n. Your body type is a poor responder to exercise therefore rest is paramount. The problem is when your body type has all the heart and will to train each body part balls to the wall 2 or 3 x a week. The best thing for a poor responder is to train each body part 1 x a week and focus on the marathon or the long, slow, gradual progress and growth. I encourage training for 45 min and getting out of the gym. In and out with laser fucking focus. It's sucks but it's the only way to add 40, 50, or 60lbs of lean muscle mass. Trust me it works.

Also body types like yours tend to think that having big arms, chest or Delts can be the focus and that'll make em look like a BB'r. NOPE NOPE AND NOPE. If I were coaching you I would force you to only work from the rib cage down the large majority of the time until I was confident your core, glutes, and legs were your strong points. Training the ENTIRE body is the key to significant growth but again your body type has a tendency to neglect core, glutes, and legs. I'd make you earn the right to have an upper body day.

You've posted a # of pics mainly flexing a bicep. I'd consider posting pics of your glutes and legs for further encouragement from Vets.

With your body type, if you're not growing, you're not eating enough and the most common problem is not eating often enough to stay anabolic. I encourage eating every 2 hours and at least 1:1 protein/lb of body weight and 1:2 for carbs. If you're following this protocol, pinning AAS, and not putting on SIGNIFICANT weight, then you're not eating enough. If you're not eating every 2 hours you go catabolic. I've had tons of time eating every 1 1/2 hours. And only eat high quality lean protein sources. And yes I mean "only." No protein powders...all whole food. I bought a $450 blender and I depend heavily on it. I'll thrown in Milk, Salmon, and veggies, blend it, throw it in 2 shakers and hit the road. I also depended heavily on eggs utilizing all 9 Amino Acids for maximum recovery and growth. Helps speed up recovery significantly.

I also encourage you do regular bloods and focus on getting SHBG down . High SHBG = lower sex hormones. Low SHBG = elevated sex hormones. The focus would be on allowing oestradiol (E2) to elevate well outta range. You can also run high Test only, run Nolva rather than Asin, and allow Test to be heavily down regulated to E2. If you don't have enough E2 you're fighting a losing battle.

Most guys I've known with your body type have all the drive, all the ambition, all the desire, all the work effort in the gym, and the same desires to have a great physique and look like a BB'r BUUUUT they they don't understand their specific response to training, diet, and proper timing of training and food.

90% of how I went from @ 170lbs to a very steady 235-240lbs was what and how often I ate. My 1st cycle of Sus 400 a week and, Deca 300 a week, at 23 , I went from 170 - @ 205. Here back in late 2013 I had just come off a multi level spine fusion, in rehab and out of the gym for 18 months, and my 1st cycle back I went from 199 - 241.

Also it's not just about having or acquiring knowledge it's in fact all about the ability to apply that knowledge.

Knowing how to body build is great but that doesn't automatically translate to knowing how to body build "your" body.

Pls eat the meat and throw out the bones. I'm just an old meat head who loves seeing others reach their goals. Especially when it's an individual that shares my same body type. Again I didn't read thru the log so hopefully my comments are not redundant.Thank you for the advice. I agree. I will definitely laser focus rib cage down. And , well I'd love to be able to claim I possess all those wonderful traits you list. But alas to do so would just be lying to myself.consistancy and discipline are two things I wish I could say I had more of. I tend to have bursts of brilliance followed by long periods of stagnation. I also don't work out as regularly as I should. But I am heavily active. And I only take a high trt dose of test. 175 mgs a week split in 2 sub q doses. I will post pictures of legs. I don't neglact them "that" bad. At least I hope I don't. I also agree on the increased protein. Thank you for taking the time to give me the feedback. It is invaluable. Also my upper weight limit is 190. I find I become much less limber and quick to tire at higher body weights.

maxmuscle1
11-23-2020, 12:49 AM

Pls eat the meat and throw out the bones. I'm just an old meat head who loves seeing others reach their goals. Especially when it's an individual that shares my same body type. Again I didn't read thru the log so hopefully my comments are not redundant.

Awesome advice; from a balls to the walls users experiences. Always testing the boundaries along with true bb and technical science{don’t let him fool you; the man is super technical and tactical} w 100’s of different real experienced cycles/diets/etc . The good and the bad. I love BOP! [emoji110]. A lot of stuff isn’t even posted because it looks like a quadratic equation or weird ass word but, Riggs definitely understands it . The trashing of one body part mentioned is a great advice for you . Hit it from all angles ; in and out quick. Your growth Will happen with the recovery time and macros .

Awesome post[emoji108][emoji123]

Max

Turtle
11-23-2020, 08:10 PM
Some pictures I took of my trip to the falls. It was beautiful. The first statue is a new york cavalry guardsmen. The other is a native chief. I smoked a cigar with that statue in honor of the natives. I really liked the inscribed message. This place has so many memories. I love it. Just couldn't find the statue of Nikola Tesla. I've been there dozens of times. But IDK it was dark wet and cold. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201123/eddd13fa9b1a62b9f52e778c902a5504.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201123/3c57c33419f7be57176c2fbab2685841.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201123/1958c3e2c2eb45d48de0c3bc54a8fb07.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201123/ba3ecd27fe3a2a56d48c8757cf6a8cc5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201123/4595bbd71cc2a584831325a85c805caa.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201123/5432c9a02e79d4b4ba774b1d6b6711c7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201123/9d502938c77e14357cc91fa32454ffe9.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201123/248e7723c5e1ea11904e6ea5d06e1bda.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201123/bdfd0d33bad5276c5b424f19554f3ef1.jpg

Docmartin1020
11-23-2020, 08:45 PM
Some pictures I took of my trip to the falls. It was beautiful. The first statue is a new york cavalry guardsmen. The other is a native chief. I smoked a cigar with that statue in honor of the natives. I really liked the inscribed message. This place has so many memories. I love it. Just couldn't find the statue of Nikola Tesla. I've been there dozens of times. But IDK it was dark wet and cold. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201123/eddd13fa9b1a62b9f52e778c902a5504.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201123/3c57c33419f7be57176c2fbab2685841.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201123/1958c3e2c2eb45d48de0c3bc54a8fb07.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201123/ba3ecd27fe3a2a56d48c8757cf6a8cc5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201123/4595bbd71cc2a584831325a85c805caa.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201123/5432c9a02e79d4b4ba774b1d6b6711c7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201123/9d502938c77e14357cc91fa32454ffe9.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201123/248e7723c5e1ea11904e6ea5d06e1bda.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201123/bdfd0d33bad5276c5b424f19554f3ef1.jpg

Sent from my moto z4 using TapatalkNiagra falls such a beautiful place. I live not far from there and I used to go all the time to canada. But criminal record cut rhat short. Either way the festival of lights is going on right now. Its a sight to,see

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Argon Coagulator
11-25-2020, 04:36 AM

I'm of the body type you're referring to, the "ectomorph" frame and for me, to develop a more mesomorphic look I found early on that "less is more". Training less often is better because it allows you to fully recover and make progress. I didn't gain shit training 4-5 days a week no matter how much i ate. I slowly scaled it back to only 2-3 days a week, focusing on a handful of basic lifts and a crapton of food and i grew from a physique similar to Turtle's to what i have now, which is average for a mesomorph, but in my opinion is pretty great for an ectomorph with a shitty starting point.

Argon Coagulator
11-25-2020, 04:39 AM
Btw, why'd the OP get banned? I never saw him post any negativity so this seems kinda random.

JohnMcc
11-25-2020, 05:02 PM
Btw, why'd the OP get banned? I never saw him post any negativity so this seems kinda random.

If we're being honest I think it was the elephant nipples thread that did him in, he was a different fellow.

Madmatt13
11-25-2020, 11:22 PM
Elephant tits was it? I don't think he got to -50K some odd Rep Power with Elephant tits alone....

Drillit
11-25-2020, 11:38 PM
Niagra falls such a beautiful place. I live not far from there and I used to go all the time to canada. But criminal record cut rhat short. Either way the festival of lights is going on right now. Its a sight to,see

I prefer the Canadian side. I’m central ny so the drive isn’t bad. There’s more to do over there. Plus a little extra drive and your in Toronto which is a great city.

Argon Coagulator
11-26-2020, 06:16 AM
If we're being honest I think it was the elephant nipples thread that did him in, he was a different fellow.

I mean that thread was kinda weird, but i didn't see anyone getting pissed off about it...

Docmartin1020
11-28-2020, 01:02 PM
Hey a fellow new yorker good shit. Yeah the canadian side is way better. Clifton hill was where its at. Toronto bro I uaed to go everyweekend for the rave seen back then. Used to hit up the clubs. Like government , atlantis , club turbo. Toronto is a city.