PDA

View Full Version : Dbol dosage and liver support questions.

dykstra91
09-04-2020, 10:59 AM
First my stats. I’m 36 6’1ish and 250lbs scale says BMI is around 18 but who knows for sure. I’m not chunky but somewhat padded in the gut. My goals are strongman related so weight is important. Anyway I’ve been on TRT for about a year and this is my second cycle. My question primarily concerns dbol and how many mg a day I should take. My plan is to take it for 4 weeks I have 1300mg milk thistle and 600mg NAC for liver support. I have 2 options for dosage one just use 25mg once daily taken about an hour before workout use milk thistle every day, use NAC at the end of the 4 weeks for PCT. so my question is is going to 50mg a day viable and safe? I was thinking 25mg in the morning before workout and 25mg in the afternoon. Take one tab of milk thistle in the morning with first dose? Also is milk thistle and NAC good enough to support liver to make sure there is no problems during and after the 4 weeks? Thanks ahead of time for reading and responding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JOKR
09-04-2020, 12:40 PM
I would say 25mg am and then 25mg PWO later on in day.

1000mg NAC and 500mg TUDCA.

Are you running it will TRT dose, or hopefully more? Also make sure you have an AI as dbol will increase e2, so Adex or I prefer asin.

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at [email protected]

maxmuscle1
09-04-2020, 02:13 PM
That[emoji3595]

Max

dykstra91
09-04-2020, 03:04 PM
I would say 25mg am and then 25mg PWO later on in day.

1000mg NAC and 500mg TUDCA.

Are you running it will TRT dose, or hopefully more? Also make sure you have an AI as dbol will increase e2, so Adex or I prefer asin.

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at [email protected]

Yes I am running 500mg of test e total 2 shots a week. 250mg of deca once a week. I have nolvadex. Is asin aromasin? If so I have that on hand. How much of these should I be taking alongside dbol? I have a pct plan at end involving nolva and clomid. Should I be changing anything or adding anything to run with cycle? I haven’t started yet just want to make sure everything is ready before starting.

lundgren
09-04-2020, 03:04 PM
First my stats. I’m 36 6’1ish and 250lbs scale says BMI is around 18 but who knows for sure. I’m not chunky but somewhat padded in the gut. My goals are strongman related so weight is important. Anyway I’ve been on TRT for about a year and this is my second cycle. My question primarily concerns dbol and how many mg a day I should take. My plan is to take it for 4 weeks I have 1300mg milk thistle and 600mg NAC for liver support. I have 2 options for dosage one just use 25mg once daily taken about an hour before workout use milk thistle every day, use NAC at the end of the 4 weeks for PCT. so my question is is going to 50mg a day viable and safe? I was thinking 25mg in the morning before workout and 25mg in the afternoon. Take one tab of milk thistle in the morning with first dose? Also is milk thistle and NAC good enough to support liver to make sure there is no problems during and after the 4 weeks? Thanks ahead of time for reading and responding.

I tried one time 50mg, dbol up the agressivity very well, pump and vascularity are impressive but... The liver cry a lot, BP up like hell, some acne on arms/ pecs/ shoulders and back, i lose appetit too, feel lethargic ...

5-15mg max and the last dose at 4pm afternoon, i have a well-being side, that's boost the training but i dont feel angry like at 50mg.

I think 50mg are not really great for the heart too (i have some difficult to sleep, when I sleep on my side at night I feel my heart beating when I lay my head on my side, when i use dbol at high dose like 50mg)

Ziegler had advised to take between 5 and 10 mg daily, if your have dbol well dosed i think it's better to use this type of dosage for 5-6weeks vs 50mg / 3 weeks (when your stop your lose lot gain)

So for me, take your TRT and start at 10mg daily and up to 15 / 20mg max.

NAC / Tudca work really when your stop to use the toxic compound but taking it during your cycle will certainly decrease the aggressiveness on the liver.

If your have opportunity take some Milk thistle from good lab (lot are underdosed in silymarin / silybin) to have 1 to 1.5g of silymarin daily.

When your stop the methyl / a.alkalyle compound, run for minimum 3 weeks with NAC/ milk thistle.

Melon
09-23-2020, 12:30 PM
I know many that prefer the %5 organ and liver defender