PDA

View Full Version : Creatine A Steroid

1BraveHeart
09-08-2020, 07:57 AM
I have a few questions to the more experienced Brothers here. Would you consider creatine gear? And what gear would you say gives you similar results?

Creatine is know for fullness, strength gains, and endurance for sure. I’ve experience a crazy when I use it.

maxmuscle1
09-08-2020, 10:44 AM
I have a few questions to the more experienced Brothers here. Would you consider creatine gear? And what gear would you say gives you similar results?

Creatine is know for fullness, strength gains, and endurance for sure. I’ve experience a crazy when I use it.

Creatine is a molecule that the body can naturally produce. It's made primarily in the kidneys and completed in the liver, by 3 Amino acids : Glycine, Arginine and Methionine. The amino acids are converted into creatine phosphate and phosphocreatine which is then stored in the skeletal muscles and used for energy.
Cholesterol is considered the mother of all steroids.
Max
#notasteroid

Mr.Beefy
09-08-2020, 11:06 AM
Creatine is a molecule that the body can naturally produce. It's made primarily in the kidneys and completed in the liver, by 3 Amino acids : Glycine, Arginine and Methionine. The amino acids are converted into creatine phosphate and phosphocreatine which is then stored in the skeletal muscles and used for energy.
Max
#notasteroid

Boom! Definitely agree.

lundgren
09-08-2020, 01:50 PM
Max
#notasteroidI think a lot creatine are amazing for helping the hydratation, it's great for all cardio sport and strenght / power sport category because she's help the ATP it's why your get more energy and power.

Be careful because if you don't add carbohydrates with your creatine there is a good chance that you will have low blood sugar.

Yes it's supplement, but i'm remember in the past a "supplement" named Superdrol .... [emoji28]

maxmuscle1
09-08-2020, 02:00 PM
I think a lot creatine are amazing for helping the hydratation, it's great for all cardio sport and strenght / power sport category because she's help the ATP it's why your get more energy and power.

Be careful because if you don't add carbohydrates with your creatine there is a good chance that you will have low blood sugar.

Yes it's supplement, but i'm remember in the past a "supplement" named Superdrol .... [emoji28]

Lol. So true Superdrol was on the counters eh!
ATP : very good! Love all the interest in supps/PED’s. Whenever someone asks what I would pick from the store that works. It is food powders {protein, carbs, oils) and creatine. There are plenty of others but creatine has proven itself over and over. We need a find like that to come out nowadays. Last legal supp that I actually use is EEAS which again is amino acids mixed. What I wanna see is fat burners that work. They are totally effective and available but they just won’t allow the effective ones to be sold in most countries. Ma Huang comes to mind! Love it.

Max

1BraveHeart
09-08-2020, 02:40 PM
Max
#notasteroid

That’s some great information I’ll definitely do more research

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1BraveHeart
09-08-2020, 02:42 PM
I think a lot creatine are amazing for helping the hydratation, it's great for all cardio sport and strenght / power sport category because she's help the ATP it's why your get more energy and power.

I don’t I’ve ever heard anyone speak of the importance of carbs while supplementing creatine [emoji23]. Thanks for the tip it is appreciated for sure

1BraveHeart
09-08-2020, 02:46 PM

I’ve heard of superdrol for sure. It’ll have to try it out for sure now [emoji23]

1BraveHeart
09-08-2020, 02:55 PM
Lol. So true Superdrol was on the counters eh!
ATP : very good! Love all the interest in supps/PED’s. Whenever someone asks what I would pick from the store that works. It is food powders {protein, carbs, oils) and creatine. There are plenty of others but creatine has proven itself over and over. We need a find like that to come out nowadays. Last legal supp that I actually use is EEAS which again is amino acids mixed. What I wanna see is fat burners that work. They are totally effective and available but they just won’t allow the effective ones to be sold in most countries. Ma Huang comes to mind! Love it.

Max

I’m to young to know about the superdrol over the counter. [emoji851][emoji851] Sounds like a dream for sure !
When you mention oils are you speaking of cooking oils or synthol ? EEAS gave me full muscles as well similar to creatine less bloating though. And I didn’t know there were better fat burners SMH.

JBHulk58
09-08-2020, 03:59 PM
Creatine bloats the fuck out of me. Does anybody else have this experience? It’s so bad that I stopped taking it. I feel sluggish and fat. Once I stopped it I didn’t feel that way anymore. Any experience and how you maybe changed dosage, etc to be able to use it.

grh725
09-08-2020, 04:33 PM
Its also found in red meat. Thats why in the old days people would say eat a lot of red meat to bulk up. You would have to eat a lot of red meat though. It didn't do much for me when i used to take it. The only thing that ever worked for me from a supplement shop was the prohormones you could buy in the 90's.

MasterBlaster805
09-08-2020, 05:50 PM

"Real athletes don't waste their time with Creatine.. they just Grill up some steaks and call it a day!" ~ Stan Efferding Worlds Strongest Bodybuilder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnkUj-kc1qk

maxmuscle1
09-08-2020, 06:27 PM
I’m to young to know about the superdrol over the counter. [emoji851][emoji851] Sounds like a dream for sure !
When you mention oils are you speaking of cooking oils or synthol ? EEAS gave me full muscles as well similar to creatine less bloating though. And I didn’t know there were better fat burners SMH.

Cooking oils but from a bodybuilding diet point of view. The breakdowns of omegas and ratios of PUFA MUFA, etc. I have never used synthol but since a lot of aas are oil based; I am quite certain I like to know what is going in the ole system. Lol [emoji23]. Some cause localized inflammation and can produce a nice effect from what I have seen. Some are just really bad aesthetically speaking. The facial injectables for cosmetic enhancement and other places are pretty cool but, I have seen terrible things happen. Even Botox not diluted or given properly can kill you. 2 physicians that were married were doing each other Botox and did not realize that either the batch was bad or they didn’t properly read the directions{basically what was told on news} almost died because the botulinum toxin almost stopped there hearts as is causes paralysis. Used proper it can stave off or prevent wrinkles and fine lines if started early.

Max [emoji106]

lundgren
09-08-2020, 07:42 PM
I don’t I’ve ever heard anyone speak of the importance of carbs while supplementing creatine [emoji23]. Thanks for the tip it is appreciated for sure" Certain drugs, including*diabetes*medications, anti-inflammatories like ibuprofen and naproxen, and*diuretics, can have dangerous interactions with creatine. Taking the stimulants*caffeine*and ephedra with creatine can increase the risk of side effects.

Creatine isn't recommended for people with*kidney*or*liver*disease, or*diabetes. Others who should avoid taking it are children under age 18 and women who are*pregnant*or nursing. Also don't use creatine if you are taking any medication or supplement that could affect your*blood sugar, because creatine may also affect blood sugar levels.

If you do take creatine, drink enough water to prevent*dehydration.

No matter how healthy you are, let your doctor know before you take creatine or any other supplement. "

More info here :

Creatine Supplements: Usage and Side Effects (https://www.webmd.com/men/creatine)

JBHulk58
09-08-2020, 08:01 PM
I have a jacked liver. So there’s my answer. I’m out on creatine.

1BraveHeart
09-08-2020, 10:19 PM
Creatine bloats the fuck out of me. Does anybody else have this experience? It’s so bad that I stopped taking it. I feel sluggish and fat. Once I stopped it I didn’t feel that way anymore. Any experience and how you maybe changed dosage, etc to be able to use it.

Kre alkalyn may be a better alternative

Ironmind83
09-09-2020, 08:40 PM

Anything that causes water retention and strength increases would be in the realm of what you're asking. I wouldn't really compare any steroid to creatine though.

lundgren
09-09-2020, 09:09 PM
Kre alkalyn may be a better alternative

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIn the past i used a Pre-Workout with tri-creatine and creatine ethyl ester but not lot study with this type of creatine.

Im remember with creatine ethyl ester your dont get excessive water retention.

When we take creatine it's very important to take the label "CreaPure"

Kre-alkalyn are more expensive, but there will certainly be less water retention with this version.