PDA

View Full Version : AI question

dykstra91
09-11-2020, 04:43 PM
I have aromasin 12.5mg and I’m going to use it as a gyno preventative. Cycle is 4 week dbol 2 shots a week of test e 250mg each and 250mg week deca. I have pct in place. Also have nolva and proviron that I was thinking of using as way to keep estrogen down(heard it works a bit for it as a general side effect though used mainly as a sex aid for mood) anyway the aromasin is 12.5 mg capsules and from what I can tell your supposed to take .5mg 2 times a week for gyno prevention. How am I supposed to do .5 this way or is there a better protocol. I also have 25mg clomid on hand as well. Thanks for any advice guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrock645
09-11-2020, 05:45 PM
12.5mg on aromasin is correct. It would be .5 if youre doing arimidex.

Thats a potentially pretty wet cycle. Id do 50mg of proviron per day, and i think 10mg per day of nolva would be a good idea. A 19nor with something wet like deca could cause issues if you get caught behind the 8ball on estro conversion. If you jave the nolva going, you can be conservative with the asin to start- maybe 12.5 twice a week and ip it if you feel like you need more.

Itd be good to have some prami or caber on hand as well, but most dont need it if they keep e under control.

dykstra91
09-11-2020, 06:04 PM
12.5mg on aromasin is correct. It would be .5 if youre doing arimidex.

Thats a potentially pretty wet cycle. Id do 50mg of proviron per day, and i think 10mg per day of nolva would be a good idea. A 19nor with something wet like deca could cause issues if you get caught behind the 8ball on estro conversion. If you jave the nolva going, you can be conservative with the asin to start- maybe 12.5 twice a week and ip it if you feel like you need more.

Itd be good to have some prami or caber on hand as well, but most dont need it if they keep e under control.

Ok the nova is in either 20 or 25mg capsule so how should I administer that? Also should I be taking that from the 2nd week on? Aromasin 2 times a week at 12.5 10mg nova per day and use 50mg proviron every day as well? What do you mean by pretty wet? Again thanks for the info I really appreciate it

jrock645
09-11-2020, 08:10 PM
Split the nolva tabs if need be. Or dose eod. And yes, 50mg daily on the proviron. Id dose the nolva from day 1. You can wait until week 2 on the aromasin.

wet=lots of potential for estro conversion

grh725
09-11-2020, 08:13 PM
I wouldn't use for than 2 wet steriods at a time. Test and Deca is plenty. D bol for me gave me crazy blood pressure where I had problems sleeping. If you want to go with 3 steriods, I would choose a dry one for the 3rd

dykstra91
09-11-2020, 08:22 PM
I wouldn't use for than 2 wet steriods at a time. Test and Deca is plenty. D bol for me gave me crazy blood pressure where I had problems sleeping. If you want to go with 3 steriods, I would choose a dry one for the 3rd

What would you recommend for the 3rd. I’m looking to bulk for strongman stuff not lean out. I have heard of this cycle working really well together just gotta keep estrogen under control

jrock645
09-12-2020, 01:13 AM
dht’s and 19nors stack really well

What would you recommend for the 3rd. I’m looking to bulk for strongman stuff not lean out. I have heard of this cycle working really well together just gotta keep estrogen under control

Mr.Smith45
09-12-2020, 02:28 AM
This is a classic bulk cycle, test, deca, dbol. You're not running a lot of deca so Imo you don't have to get crazy with both nolva and asin. Test and dbol is where majority of conversion to estro is going on and what you want to do is reduce the conversion, If estro goes too high then deca could raise a prolactin problem. So I think if you keep estro under control you should be good, it's not a bad idea to have caber on hand just in case of a prolactin issue. If you ran asin every 3 days or if waranted every other day while running dbol you should be good Imo. Bloods tell the story.

mike312
09-12-2020, 02:43 AM
If you want it to be a solid bulk cycle diet is the key.. All information given is correct as far as blood work and ais... But bottom line is diet determines everything... Bulk equals calorie surplus.. The cleaner the better... Even just 2 compounds.. You can cut or bulk on test and Deca if diet is on point... Yes it's a wet compound imo but what you eat is what determines how you look and results you get... Cut or bulk no matter the compound or how many

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Ironmind83
09-12-2020, 03:47 AM

If you're trying to bulk aromasin may not bet the best idea. Given that it's a suicide inhibitor and will crush estrogen levels by 85% roughly. I'm not saying to let your e2 levels go totally crazy but during a bulk phase estrogen is a big factor. It increases things like Igf-1 and will help you add muscle (and water/glycogen) of course. A lot of people will say to play it safe and I understand their point. However, If you almost completely shut down your e2 from the start you will limit your gains. Knowing your body and getting blood work is key. For the bulking phase I was on I had adex,nolva and letro on hand in case I needed it. It's just my opinion but starting off with aromasin isn't something I'd do given how potent it is. Proviron does provide some help with keeping estrogen in check as well. So if you think about it you'd be taking aromasin,nolvadex and proviron. That's overkill by a large margin. Especially if you are wanting to bulk. Another thing I'd strongly suggest you to consider is doing the same amount of test and deca you stated but breaking it up into every other day injections. That would be a half a CC of each EOD. This method will give you much more stable blood levels and help with any potential side effects netting you better gains as a whole. Also how much Dbol were you considering using? If you were going to take some of our brothers advice and not use two were compounds meaning stuff that adds a lot of water weight then I'd suggest superdrol. I prefer the Injectable version bc I have less sides with it then the oral. It's a very potent day compound that will add a lot of strength and solid muscle mass. Assuming your diet and training compliment your goals. Superdrol also doesn't convert to estrogen so you wouldn't have to go as crazy with the AI stuff. All this is just my opinion of course so take it for what it is.

dykstra91
09-12-2020, 12:28 PM
If you're trying to bulk aromasin may not bet the best idea. Given that it's a suicide inhibitor and will crush estrogen levels by 85% roughly. I'm not saying to let your e2 levels go totally crazy but during a bulk phase estrogen is a big factor. It increases things like Igf-1 and will help you add muscle (and water/glycogen) of course. A lot of people will say to play it safe and I understand their point. However, If you almost completely shut down your e2 from the start you will limit your gains. Knowing your body and getting blood work is key. For the bulking phase I was on I had adex,nolva and letro on hand in case I needed it. It's just my opinion but starting off with aromasin isn't something I'd do given how potent it is. Proviron does provide some help with keeping estrogen in check as well. So if you think about it you'd be taking aromasin,nolvadex and proviron. That's overkill by a large margin. Especially if you are wanting to bulk. Another thing I'd strongly suggest you to consider is doing the same amount of test and deca you stated but breaking it up into every other day injections. That would be a half a CC of each EOD. This method will give you much more stable blood levels and help with any potential side effects netting you better gains as a whole. Also how much Dbol were you considering using? If you were going to take some of our brothers advice and not use two were compounds meaning stuff that adds a lot of water weight then I'd suggest superdrol. I prefer the Injectable version bc I have less sides with it then the oral. It's a very potent day compound that will add a lot of strength and solid muscle mass. Assuming your diet and training compliment your goals. Superdrol also doesn't convert to estrogen so you wouldn't have to go as crazy with the AI stuff. All this is just my opinion of course so take it for what it is.

Originally I was going to take just 25mg of dbol then got a suggestion to up it to 50mg Ed so 25mg in the morning 25mg in the afternoon. I handle hormones really well little to no sides on 500mg of test cycle one thing I forgot to mention is before I ever tried a steroid I had low T so I am always on something so shutting my system down isn’t really an issue for me, it’s already dead. Anyway all I am worried about is growing those floppy tits lmao. I don’t want gyno that’s my main concern I seems to be pretty resistant to it but obviously want to be cautious.Ive done only test cycles but have decided to try upping the anti a bit and I heard this particular cycle has a really nice synergistic effect, but I’m not really attached to it. The deca is mainly for joint and tendon health, but the other benefits is also a plus. Dbol I’m using just for a short period but if you think superdrol would be better I’m for trying new things. So as for the AI what would your recommendation be for during cycle? Just take the proviron and keep the other stuff on hand in case of an emergency? I know that with AI you want to keep ahead of the game because if estrogen starts going out of control it’s hard to get back under control at least that what I read. That’s the problem with doing this stuff without a doctor is so much conflicting Information hard to know what the right thing is. Anyway sorry for the rambling comment I just woke up and my mind isn’t completely firing on all cylinders. Time to get dress and hit those weights.[emoji123]

dykstra91
09-12-2020, 12:32 PM
If you want it to be a solid bulk cycle diet is the key.. All information given is correct as far as blood work and ais... But bottom line is diet determines everything... Bulk equals calorie surplus.. The cleaner the better... Even just 2 compounds.. You can cut or bulk on test and Deca if diet is on point... Yes it's a wet compound imo but what you eat is what determines how you look and results you get... Cut or bulk no matter the compound or how many

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Definitely diet is everything. Right now I am force feeding roughly 4-5k calories a day(trying to train my system to handle food faster) once the cycle starts I’m going to up it to 5-6k as much as my body can handle. Mainly will be bison and rice( strongman staple) baby spinach carrots. All that jazz I have one cheat day where I can eat whatever I want but I love steak and rice so won’t be much of an issue to keep to it. My goals are strongman stuff so being a little chunky is A-ok for me though I seem to stay fairly lean when on test only cycles sometime I’ll throw up a picture once I can detag it’s location and scribble my face out. Anyway thanks for the advice. It’s much appreciated.

Ironmind83
09-12-2020, 06:28 PM
Originally I was going to take just 25mg of dbol then got a suggestion to up it to 50mg Ed so 25mg in the morning 25mg in the afternoon. I handle hormones really well little to no sides on 500mg of test cycle one thing I forgot to mention is before I ever tried a steroid I had low T so I am always on something so shutting my system down isn’t really an issue for me, it’s already dead. Anyway all I am worried about is growing those floppy tits lmao. I don’t want gyno that’s my main concern I seems to be pretty resistant to it but obviously want to be cautious.Ive done only test cycles but have decided to try upping the anti a bit and I heard this particular cycle has a really nice synergistic effect, but I’m not really attached to it. The deca is mainly for joint and tendon health, but the other benefits is also a plus. Dbol I’m using just for a short period but if you think superdrol would be better I’m for trying new things. So as for the AI what would your recommendation be for during cycle? Just take the proviron and keep the other stuff on hand in case of an emergency? I know that with AI you want to keep ahead of the game because if estrogen starts going out of control it’s hard to get back under control at least that what I read. That’s the problem with doing this stuff without a doctor is so much conflicting Information hard to know what the right thing is. Anyway sorry for the rambling comment I just woke up and my mind isn’t completely firing on all cylinders. Time to get dress and hit those weights.[emoji123]

You have some options. On the one hand you could take 50mg of dbol and there's nothing wrong with that. Another really good option is taking Anadrol with the dbol. Naturally your dose of both would be lower then if you took one by itself. This has two benefits. One being that the side effect profile is reduced due to the decrease in total mg of each. Another benefit and one you can read up on here on BoP is the synergistic effect of the two orals together. This would also compliment the strong part of your strongman training. Keeping cardio up to par is a must particularly for strongman training given the negative effect most bulking compounds have on cardio. If you did this I would take adex as it's not effective for the mysterious ways that anadrol effects E2. That would be nolva then I suppose. I would either do that or superdrol myself. Proviron will help the testosterone you use stay as testosterone. That also leaves room for more test to convert to DHT. Just something to consider if your sensitive to it.

dykstra91
09-12-2020, 06:42 PM
You have some options. On the one hand you could take 50mg of dbol and there's nothing wrong with that. Another really good option is taking Anadrol with the dbol. Naturally your dose of both would be lower then if you took one by itself. This has two benefits. One being that the side effect profile is reduced due to the decrease in total mg of each. Another benefit and one you can read up on here on BoP is the synergistic effect of the two orals together. This would also compliment the strong part of your strongman training. Keeping cardio up to par is a must particularly for strongman training given the negative effect most bulking compounds have on cardio. If you did this I would take adex as it's not effective for the mysterious ways that anadrol effects E2. That would be nolva then I suppose. I would either do that or superdrol myself. Proviron will help the testosterone you use stay as testosterone. That also leaves room for more test to convert to DHT. Just something to consider if your sensitive to it.

I’ve taken dbol a few times and i have a hard time feeling any thing different. My strength seems to increase and my vascularity seems better but I don’t experience the massive gains from it like some people say. It could be that I wasn’t taking enough or my expectations were to high, idk

Ironmind83
09-12-2020, 10:19 PM
I’ve taken dbol a few times and i have a hard time feeling any thing different. My strength seems to increase and my vascularity seems better but I don’t experience the massive gains from it like some people say. It could be that I wasn’t taking enough or my expectations were to high, idk

Yeah that could be a couple things like how much AIs you were running with it. That could dramatically reduce your gains if you completely crushed your estrogen. Also, some people respond better or worse depending on the compound.Thats why I was saying to consider the dbol/adrol mix or just the superdrol by itself. You might find that works better for you. I dont want to decide for you but I'm leaning more towards the superdrol. It's a DHT based compound and quite potent. I very much prefer the injectable version to the oral though. There is some evidence that shows the oral to be more effective. Somehow metabolites produced as the liver processes it creating more anabolism. Idk how relevant this is really. Most people including myself will tell you hands down for the injectable version.

dykstra91
09-13-2020, 01:46 AM
Yeah that could be a couple things like how much AIs you were running with it. That could dramatically reduce your gains if you completely crushed your estrogen. Also, some people respond better or worse depending on the compound.Thats why I was saying to consider the dbol/adrol mix or just the superdrol by itself. You might find that works better for you. I dont want to decide for you but I'm leaning more towards the superdrol. It's a DHT based compound and quite potent. I very much prefer the injectable version to the oral though. There is some evidence that shows the oral to be more effective. Somehow metabolites produced as the liver processes it creating more anabolism. Idk how relevant this is really. Most people including myself will tell you hands down for the injectable version.

I’m pretty good with injecting stuff like even doing 2-3 a week isn’t too bad. Can I do injectable in the same pin as test. I know superdrol is an every day thing but in days I’m doing the other stuff can I do it that way? Thanks for taking the time to talk to me about this stuff I’m learning slowly but there is a lot of conflicting information so it’s hard to sift through. I’m on trt all the time so it’s a bit different for me which further complicates things.

Ironmind83
09-13-2020, 07:43 PM
I’m pretty good with injecting stuff like even doing 2-3 a week isn’t too bad. Can I do injectable in the same pin as test. I know superdrol is an every day thing but in days I’m doing the other stuff can I do it that way? Thanks for taking the time to talk to me about this stuff I’m learning slowly but there is a lot of conflicting information so it’s hard to sift through. I’m on trt all the time so it’s a bit different for me which further complicates things.

No need to apologize my friend. That's what this forum is for. We help each other out. I've asked so many questions and reached out a lot since I've joined. Ive always received help so the least I can do is return the favor. But to answer your question its perfectly fine to mix it with whatever else you are using that particular day. Typically injectable Sdrol comes in 40 to 50mg per ML so some will start with half a cc roughly being 20 or 25mg per day. That parts up to you though. If you want to play it safe and start with a lower dose I dont think anyone would disagree with that. You can always add more as you learn how you react to this powerful compound. Luckily this forum has taught me about injectable orals like dbol and anadrol. Side effects are reduced and results are better. That's been the case for me as well.

dykstra91
09-13-2020, 09:25 PM
No need to apologize my friend. That's what this forum is for. We help each other out. I've asked so many questions and reached out a lot since I've joined. Ive always received help so the least I can do is return the favor. But to answer your question its perfectly fine to mix it with whatever else you are using that particular day. Typically injectable Sdrol comes in 40 to 50mg per ML so some will start with half a cc roughly being 20 or 25mg per day. That parts up to you though. If you want to play it safe and start with a lower dose I dont think anyone would disagree with that. You can always add more as you learn how you react to this powerful compound. Luckily this forum has taught me about injectable orals like dbol and anadrol. Side effects are reduced and results are better. That's been the case for me as well.

That’s interesting I’ll have to check it out. I’ve been wanting to try hgh but it’s hard stuff to get your hands on. It’s really expensive and takes a bit to take effect so I’m nervous buying it from places I don’t have 100% confidence in. I guess overtime I’ll find places I can trust. This is my first fling with deca I heard it’s really primo stuff for strongmen so I’m excited to start and see how it does after it takes effect.

Ironmind83
09-13-2020, 11:26 PM
That’s interesting I’ll have to check it out. I’ve been wanting to try hgh but it’s hard stuff to get your hands on. It’s really expensive and takes a bit to take effect so I’m nervous buying it from places I don’t have 100% confidence in. I guess overtime I’ll find places I can trust. This is my first fling with deca I heard it’s really primo stuff for strongmen so I’m excited to start and see how it does after it takes effect.

If you are Interested in HGH but are still nervous then I'd recommend trying Mk677. It's generally referred to as a SARM but its actually a secretagouge of HGH. A lot less expensive as well. All of the Nandrolones are used a lot by strongmen. Deca,Tren and trestolone otherwise known as ment. The other one that you dont hear about much these days are Cheque drops. Those were just for preworkout/competition though. Deca should serve you well. Just remember to take your time throwing around heavier and heavier weights. Those ligaments and tendons take longer to get stronger at the rate the muscle itself will. Keep mobility exercises and flexibility training at the forefront of your mind.

Ironmind83
09-13-2020, 11:30 PM
Another thing to remember is deca is long acting and will take a while to see the visible effects of it. You can always run the deca with NPP which is just the quick acting version of it. Think of it like a sust but for Nandrolone. I haven't found the same joint relief with NPP so keep that in mind if you are going to choose one over the other.

Caustic Charm
09-14-2020, 02:30 AM
Another thing to remember is deca is long acting and will take a while to see the visible effects of it. You can always run the deca with NPP which is just the quick acting version of it. Think of it like a sust but for Nandrolone. I haven't found the same joint relief with NPP so keep that in mind if you are going to choose one over the other.

Agree, I don’t like DECA at all though. Don’t like the effects. For estrogen o know it’s the least preferred AI, but I take letro once a week.

Side note on DECA: my best friend in this world has had cancer for 2 years. Finally had surgery and removed the last vestiges of it. He’s mangled now from the throat cancer, he went from 200 to 125 in that time. Recently he came to me in tears, because he couldn’t gain weight taking his food through a tube. I have him 2 bottles of DECA and test, put him on 400mg a week of DECA. In 11 days he had gained 12 pounds. DECA is incredible for weight gain, and my friend is finally smiling again.

dykstra91
09-14-2020, 07:25 AM
Agree, I don’t like DECA at all though. Don’t like the effects. For estrogen o know it’s the least preferred AI, but I take letro once a week.

Side note on DECA: my best friend in this world has had cancer for 2 years. Finally had surgery and removed the last vestiges of it. He’s mangled now from the throat cancer, he went from 200 to 125 in that time. Recently he came to me in tears, because he couldn’t gain weight taking his food through a tube. I have him 2 bottles of DECA and test, put him on 400mg a week of DECA. In 11 days he had gained 12 pounds. DECA is incredible for weight gain, and my friend is finally smiling again.

Damn man what happen to your friend sucks. Glad he made it through too bad it banged him up so bad. Glad he’s strong enough to come out smiling in the end. Thanks for the advice.

Caustic Charm
09-14-2020, 07:29 AM
Damn man what happen to your friend sucks. Glad he made it through too bad it banged him up so bad. Glad he’s strong enough to come out smiling in the end. Thanks for the advice.

Thank you my man. He and I have been friends for 35 years. He was diagnosed with stage 3 throat cancer in 2018. Here’s one for you: the cancer was caused by HPV he contracted going down on his gf. If you’re not aware, contracting HPV in your throat, becomes a matter of WHEN it becomes cancer, not if. Incubation period is 10 years. After 10 years it WILL become cancer. Same for women in their cervix. That HPV vaccine, it’s worth taking your kids to get it if possible.

dykstra91
09-14-2020, 07:55 AM
Thank you my man. He and I have been friends for 35 years. He was diagnosed with stage 3 throat cancer in 2018. Here’s one for you: the cancer was caused by HPV he contracted going down on his gf. If you’re not aware, contracting HPV in your throat, becomes a matter of WHEN it becomes cancer, not if. Incubation period is 10 years. After 10 years it WILL become cancer. Same for women in their cervix. That HPV vaccine, it’s worth taking your kids to get it if possible.

Yeah I’ve heard of that, I have kids but they need to wait one more year before getting it. Plan on them getting it 100% that’s some rough shit your friend went through. Glad he beat it. My mom is actually dealing with lung cancer she had one of her middle lobes removed and she just can’t seem to quit smoking. I’ve tried my best to convince her to quit I can’t push anymore or I’ll just make her dig her stubborn damn heels in.

Caustic Charm
09-14-2020, 12:11 PM
Yeah I’ve heard of that, I have kids but they need to wait one more year before getting it. Plan on them getting it 100% that’s some rough shit your friend went through. Glad he beat it. My mom is actually dealing with lung cancer she had one of her middle lobes removed and she just can’t seem to quit smoking. I’ve tried my best to convince her to quit I can’t push anymore or I’ll just make her dig her stubborn damn heels in.

She’s a grown up and she’s making choices. My dad did the same thing when I was 12. Died when I was 13 because he wouldn’t stop. That’s how it goes brother

Ironmind83
09-15-2020, 04:17 PM

That's interesting in your choice of AI and the frequency of its use. I'm curious what a single dose would do. I know if you take it for a week and sometimes less that it will have a estrogen rebound action. Effectively making E2 levels worse. I'm not saying that's happening with you though. I'd just be interested to see some bloodwork for a idea of what's really happening. Better safe then sorry though. My AI use is low but currently I'm using low dose accutane which in itself can limit your gains. Add to that .5 of dutasteride every day. Accutane is for acne and the sides are worse then any AAS oral I've had and ive taken everything but cheque drops. I'm taking the dutasteride for acne as well bc it basically will keep Testosterone from converting to DHT. This will lower the amount of androgens in the body and the receptors. Let's not forget to mention how one of these drugs can lower IGF-1. anyway, I'm just mentioning this stuff to say I understand your thoughts behind the AI stuff. For me I'd rather reduce my gains by 10 or 20% this cycle then gain 40 pounds and feel like shit about my skin. I just started my 4th week of a 8 week cycle. Started at 186 and as of Sunday weighed in at 204. That's already a lot so If I limit the rest of this cycle and only gain another 10 pounds or so I think most people that know what they're talking about would be happy with it.

dykstra91
09-15-2020, 04:22 PM
That's interesting in your choice of AI and the frequency of its use. I'm curious what a single dose would do. I know if you take it for a week and sometimes less that it will have a estrogen rebound action. Effectively making E2 levels worse. I'm not saying that's happening with you though. I'd just be interested to see some bloodwork for a idea of what's really happening. Better safe then sorry though. My AI use is low but currently I'm using low dose accutane which in itself can limit your gains. Add to that .5 of dutasteride every day. Accutane is for acne and the sides are worse then any AAS oral I've had and ive taken everything but cheque drops. I'm taking the dutasteride for acne as well bc it basically will keep Testosterone from converting to DHT. This will lower the amount of androgens in the body and the receptors. Let's not forget to mention how one of these drugs can lower IGF-1. anyway, I'm just mentioning this stuff to say I understand your thoughts behind the AI stuff. For me I'd rather reduce my gains by 10 or 20% this cycle then gain 40 pounds and feel like shit about my skin. I just started my 4th week of a 8 week cycle. Started at 186 and as of Sunday weighed in at 204. That's already a lot so If I limit the rest of this cycle and only gain another 10 pounds or so I think most people that know what they're talking about would be happy with it.

Damn those are pretty awesome gains. I’m currently 250 little thick around the stomach but not too bad you can almost see abs if I bend the right way lmao. Muscle is pretty thick if I wanted to cut I probably would be down to about 225 or so. I’ve officially started the cycle as of our last conversation, I bought all the stuff way ahead of time and had some stuff in hand to handle various situations. I’ve decided to go ahead with the dbol, deca, and test I’m gonna use proviron, aromasin, and nova. As we talked about. I’m with you on limiting the gains in favor of keeping estrogen under control. Anyway wish me luck.