PDA

View Full Version : Pinning Muscle Growth

1BraveHeart
09-16-2020, 02:02 PM
Question to The OG Brothers: I’m considering pinning in different areas to bring up a lagging body part. Has anyone experienced slight muscle growth in lagging areas from pinning in that specific area? If so are you working out that same day in the pinned area? Of course it’s common sense with glutes and quads. I thought I’d get a conversation going as I’m here to learn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gaige
09-16-2020, 02:15 PM
Question to The OG Brothers: I’m considering pinning in different areas to bring up a lagging body part. Has anyone experienced slight muscle growth in lagging areas from pinning in that specific area? If so are you working out that same day in the pinned area? Of course it’s common sense with glutes and quads. I thought I’d get a conversation going as I’m here to learn.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThats not how it works bro...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Liftpower23
09-17-2020, 06:20 PM
So I started site injections this year and I can definitely tell a slight difference in muscle size temporarily... Now let me start by saying that this is directly caused by local inflammation and not any type of direct site muscle growth. Also, I will pin the muscle 24 hours before I work it and the pumps are absolutely insane! Bis, Tris & Traps are the most visually enhanced by site injections and if you pin enough mL, the pecs and delts get a nice shape too. Also, I started site injections just because I wanted to pin ED and when taking a big cycle you have to rotate every site you can... The slightly swollen muscle and better pumps are just a bonus lol

Caustic Charm
09-18-2020, 09:11 PM
Thats not how it works bro...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

True, but I’m hearing that IGF-1 LR3 is supposed to be a site injection. If anyone has had experience with that and can say different I’d like to hear about it.

1BraveHeart
09-20-2020, 09:20 PM
So I started site injections this year and I can definitely tell a slight difference in muscle size temporarily... Now let me start by saying that this is directly caused by local inflammation and not any type of direct site muscle growth. Also, I will pin the muscle 24 hours before I work it and the pumps are absolutely insane! Bis, Tris & Traps are the most visually enhanced by site injections and if you pin enough mL, the pecs and delts get a nice shape too. Also, I started site injections just because I wanted to pin ED and when taking a big cycle you have to rotate every site you can... The slightly swollen muscle and better pumps are just a bonus lol

Thanks for the insight. Now it’s time to test it out!

mike312
09-20-2020, 10:27 PM
The only site growth from pinning compounds would be scar tissue.... There's no truth that pinning same site or lagging will increase muscle growth.. Unless it was igf but I'm assuming your talking about reg oils and compounds..
Training
Food
Recovery... Growth

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk