PDA

View Full Version : Arimidex

LukasISsmall
09-17-2020, 02:01 AM
Does anyone have experience with about how long the adex takes to start helping with high e2 sides. Also I am having prolactin aka a very small amount liquid out the nips if I squeeze em, I don't have caber on hand but will adex help that too by stopping my estro. I getting bloods soon for estro and prolactin also test levels. And on a side note had anyone had joint issues particularly in knees from winny. Currently on wk4 of 50mg a day oral. If so anytime for that or just work though it. Thanks brothers

Mr.Beefy
09-17-2020, 02:13 AM
You could try some P5P for some prolactin issues. For me, adex helps(that I can tell) the next day.

Liftpower23
09-17-2020, 06:09 PM
1. Adex works pretty fast, and just a small dose is all that is needed for most.

2. Lowering e2 can alleviate some prolactin sides, but not all the time. Mostly depends on just how high the prolactin levels are.

3. I've taken Winny at 60mg per day and never experienced achy joints. I've heard this can happen while on Winny if you're in a cut and following a low calorie, low sodium diet. Just make sure you're taking a good joint supplement and not trainging past the point of extreme pain...

Ironmind83
09-19-2020, 02:56 AM
Does anyone have experience with about how long the adex takes to start helping with high e2 sides. Also I am having prolactin aka a very small amount liquid out the nips if I squeeze em, I don't have caber on hand but will adex help that too by stopping my estro. I getting bloods soon for estro and prolactin also test levels. And on a side note had anyone had joint issues particularly in knees from winny. Currently on wk4 of 50mg a day oral. If so anytime for that or just work though it. Thanks brothers

If you are already having discharge from a nipple then I'd get that caber or dostinex like yesterday if you catch my drift. What and how much 19-nors are you running?

Ironmind83
09-19-2020, 03:00 AM

Clinical efficacy of the aromatase inhibitor anastrozole in relation to prolactin secretion in heavily pretreated metastatic breast cancer - PubMed (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9619713/)
This is to show you that adex will have little to no effect on your prolactin issue. P5P is good but you must must get that caber or related medication for this asap.

Crosstop
09-19-2020, 03:11 AM
If I were you I would try to find some pramipexole, or caber like now! Or even some Nolvadex.Take some b vitamins while your at it. One of my fears is this happening .. I can’t say it enough,always have a back up when doing a cycle. If you do get prami start at 1/10 of a cc for a few days and slowly taper up every three days so you don’t get sick it’s not even a drop. Taper till you get to 1/4 of a cc and stay there daily.. prami works fast.. Nolvadex helps too. Hope you get better brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheMack
09-20-2020, 05:54 AM
I respond very quickly to adex. One to two days I can feel a difference, but every man is different as far as the dose and how fast he responds.