PDA

View Full Version : CHIPOTLE- the ultimate bulking restaurant!!

Fullback40
01-29-2013, 06:52 PM
Chipotle has some amazing options for food for bulking!...to check out the nutrition on it here is a calculator ...http://www.chipotle.com/en-us/menu/nutrition_calculator/nutrition_calculator.aspx

I was bored and used the link to figure out the value of what i eat from there,

I did a
-burrito
-brown rice
-black beans
-steak
-cheese
-sour cream
and check out the values.......Calories=980!, protein=57g!, Carbs=102g!!, Fat=39g, and ONLY 4g of sugar!

Is this not the ultimate bulking meal?? brown rice, beans and steak...prolly could do with out the cheese and sour cream lol but if i was rich i would seriously eat at least 4 of these a day with a big bowl of broccoli or asparagus

rippedgolfer
01-29-2013, 11:30 PM
I eat chipotle all the time. I love it. Only $6-7 for a burrito. $8-9 with double meat.

jinko
01-30-2013, 01:34 AM
I used to eat 2 of those at a time.

315 BEAST
01-30-2013, 01:42 AM
Never ate there, don't think they have them anywhere close to me

sensitivenips
01-30-2013, 08:36 PM
chipotle is awesome but 32 grams of protein for 4 oz's of chicken sounds whey off to me. i bet one scoop of chicken is roughly 2 - 3 oz's, and i round down to 6 grams of protein per oz of chicken. on top of all that they dont always serve you the same, sometimes they put in two scoops, 1.5 scoops, or just 1 scoop (depending on whether a xxx is working that shift or not) of chicken, but regardless of the petty stuff i am use to measuring my meat out that even asking for 3 servings of chicken doesnt equal the quantity im use to eating. i wouldnt put complete faith in there chart... just saying.

RockShawn
01-30-2013, 11:00 PM
Lol ate there today cause I was in a crunch and out of the shop where I couldn't heat my food. I remembered seeing this post. Wasn't huge but had a bowl with double chicken and brown rice with a little black beans. The chick looked at me real funny when I asked her to weigh each food separate. "Yes honey, I'm very serious"

wallycn
01-31-2013, 12:18 AM
At Qdoba which is basically the same restaurant, you can get the burritos 'naked'(without the tortilla). They just put it in a bowl. It cuts down on the carbs and calories if that is what you are looking for. It's not a bad option for when your out and need to grab something. Personally, Im a big believer that you are far better off cooking your own food. You can control your nutrient intake a lot better. Muscles are TRAINED in the gym, muscles are MADE in the kitchen.

inhuman
03-03-2013, 07:16 PM
chipotles is great but where im at we also have hotheads, its pretty much the same except the burritos are bigger and imo better

hulk
03-04-2013, 12:30 AM
That place is so good!!! Dont think I have one close either... Shit now I want Chipotles

Thesuperwallaby
03-04-2013, 12:53 AM
Fuck yeah I think there is one by my office.... Ad wifey can't get mad at me for eating lunch!

omni
03-04-2013, 04:32 AM
There's one across the street from me. THAT is some GREAT info!!! Thanks Fullback40!!

Secops
03-05-2013, 01:05 PM
Chipotle will wrap your burrito in a cheese quesadilla. Don't ask me how I know.