PDA

View Full Version : Best Liver support on cycle

Pulpfiction
09-19-2020, 01:59 PM
What’s up everyone, I’ve used n2gaurd every time I run a cycle and I’ve laid off of the orals for a while. A while back I ran var and used milk thistle (must have not been enough) and got acute pancreatitis. Ever since any type of oral steroid or oral sarm (alcohol suspension) fucks my shit up. I’ve taken a long break from orals and just stick to my trt but that itch is coming and it’s time to throw some dbol back in the mix!! N2gaurd didn’t help as much with the liver support as I thought.

what is yalls favorite liver support supplement on cycle or organ support?

mike312
09-19-2020, 02:09 PM
Tudca
NAC
Liv 52
Milk thistle
Inosital
Choline

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

JOKR
09-19-2020, 02:23 PM
TUDCA
Glutathione inject
MIC inject 30 days post cycle

Works like a charm every time!

If you have any questions or want an list, email RED BIRD at [email protected].

MasterBlaster805
09-19-2020, 05:19 PM
Dude.. you've had pancreatitis why risk running any orals? Just go with Test, Tren, and Deca or EQ and get your SWOLE back on!

Dirtydog75
09-19-2020, 08:18 PM
Tudca,500 to 1000 mg per day
Inj glutathione. 100 to 200 mg M,W,F
MIC inj or pills

This is what the big boys use.

Pulpfiction
09-19-2020, 09:30 PM
I miss my oral aas......

coalminer78
09-19-2020, 11:20 PM
Tudca,500 to 1000 mg per day
Inj glutathione. 100 to 200 mg M,W,F
MIC inj or pills

This is what the big boys use.This is my favorite too

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

thebear
09-20-2020, 01:53 AM
TUDCA 500mg
NAC 1000mg
Thistle off cycle.

I have tried the glutathione inject. It works [emoji817], even better than the above. But it’s more pinning which I try to keep to a min.

Riggs
09-20-2020, 01:58 AM
Tudca
NAC
Liv 52
Milk thistle
Inosital
Choline

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

VERY close to what I run....

- Inositol/Choline
- DIM (Diindolyl-methane) "NOT" I3C (Indole 3-Carbinol)
- Calcium D-Glucarate
- Tudca
- NAC

- Add MT (Milk Thistle once off all orals)

I run all the above all yr long with the exception of MT while on orals.

Riggs
09-20-2020, 02:06 AM
Dude.. you've had pancreatitis why risk running any orals? Just go with Test, Tren, and Deca or EQ and get your SWOLE back on!

Trust ol' Riggsy on this one.....I rep'd for years and what it taught me was it didn't matter how much I preached safe habits with AAS use guys are gonna do what they wanna do. Best we can do is share what has helped us stay healthy, maximize bennies, & minimize undesirable sides.

thebear
09-20-2020, 02:18 AM
If you have pancreatitis, I would say no oils, orals etc. Get your health straight before anything then give it 6 months.

Play it safe and be smart bro.

No alcohol at all! Clean foods, organ meats veggies, fish and soups. Then once diet is disked in you can add pancreatic support supplements not enzymes.

Mikeyz206
09-20-2020, 03:50 AM
If you have pancreatitis, I would say no oils, orals etc. Get your health straight before anything then give it 6 months.

No alcohol at all! Clean foods, organ meats veggies, fish and soups. Then once diet is disked in you can add pancreatic support supplements not enzymes. I like what thebear is saying here!

Dirtydog75
09-20-2020, 11:58 AM
Not sure if you guys know but glutathione is not only the best product for your liver but it has many more benefits.
Manly its the best immune booster you can possibly use. I have been on a 100ml bottle from the now defunct Horsemeds since November. I have yet to get sick once. Never in my life have I gone this long. without getting a cold. My kid has had the covid for a week now and I'm fine.

Conditions Glutathione Can Treat
Glutathione is a versatile substance that can help with the treatment and symptom management of a wide range of conditions. They include:

Cataracts and glaucoma
Alcoholism
Asthma
Cancer
Diabetes
Liver damage
Heart disease
Conditions that affect the body’s immune system (chronic fatigue syndrome)
Memory loss
Metal and drug poisoning
Osteoarthritis
Parkinson’s disease

Riggs
09-20-2020, 01:45 PM
I'm not well versed on this so I appreciate you sharing TB. I'm always soaking up what I hear and read. Good to know homie.

No alcohol at all! Clean foods, organ meats veggies, fish and soups. Then once diet is disked in you can add pancreatic support supplements not enzymes.

Pulpfiction
09-20-2020, 02:40 PM
I like what thebear is saying here!

let me rephrase, and I appreciate all the feedback seriously, scute pancreatitis and chronic are 2 different things. Acute is a flare up. Chronic is longlasting. I had a flare up in January of this year. Stopped everything, except my trt. Got my health together and in May I ran a tren, test, mast cycle. Only n2gaurd, my probiotics, elderberry, no orals whatsoever and was fine. Everything went perfect, I wanted to throw orals back in and was looking for the best and safest way to protect my organs for an upcoming cycle in January 2021. I might not use orals ever again, and maybe I will, just wanted to see what vets had to say about protecting the organs the best, thank you 🙏

Yote
09-30-2020, 02:14 PM
TUDCA and NAC have always been my go-to's when running oral sarms. I ran a cycle of high dosed RAD without the TUDCA and just NAC, and my ALT's were a bit out of wack still. Next cycle I added the TUDCA, and my ALT's were in a much better spot.

Mr.Beefy
11-28-2020, 09:18 AM
VERY close to what I run....

- Inositol/Choline
- DIM (Diindolyl-methane) "NOT" I3C (Indole 3-Carbinol)
- Calcium D-Glucarate
- Tudca
- NAC

- Add MT (Milk Thistle once off all orals)

I run all the above all yr long with the exception of MT while on orals.

I watched Dr. Ran, talk about choline + inositol/ and fatty liver.

https://youtu.be/IwBfJoKaNtM

laedlaerd
11-28-2020, 10:10 AM
NAC
tudca
LIVERAID

This is whats worked for me. My levels remain in good range even on halo superdrol androl ect.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Elvia1023
12-03-2020, 07:41 PM
Apart from the obvious measures in regards to supplements I always go with synthergine.

Synthergine - Liver Protectant - Synthetek (https://synthetek.com/en/product/synthergine-liver-protectant/)

The Science Behind: ‘Synthergine – Liver Protectant’ - Synthetek (https://synthetek.com/en/the-science-behind-synthergine-liver-protectant/)

Bullseye Forever
01-29-2021, 04:00 AM
NAC 1000mg
Cycle Support 4 tabs a day
Milk Thistle 1000mg

Gonzo
01-29-2021, 04:55 PM
NAC, liv52, Milk thistle, I use year around but I don't run orals.

robthomas
01-29-2021, 07:34 PM
I am not very sensitive to orals I have stacked dbol and superdrol together for a 6 week period. And liver was only up very little .
I have always used 5% organ defender for me it’s effective and a great price and I never take as much as it’s recommended on the bottle .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullseye Forever
01-30-2021, 06:14 AM
NAC, liv52, Milk thistle, I use year around but I don't run orals.
Same here...but I add on Mucuna for sexual health

btrep
01-31-2021, 12:47 AM
My wife and I both use milk thistle but she uses it all the way through her cycle.

Chicken
02-02-2021, 05:53 AM
I use milk thistle at 35g (35000mg). It’s just your regular liver detox milk thistle, but I use it whilst I’m running whinny/dbol/anadrol/tren & then for a month after I discontinue the compound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mattymoo
02-02-2021, 06:30 AM
Tudca

btrep
02-02-2021, 03:59 PM
I’ve been lucky thus far with liver issues had a little kidney bump that has since been resolved, As I said before we take milk thistle and believe it or not 5oz of pure pomegranate juice daily dose wonders for your internal organs , very powerful antioxidant as well as decreases inflammation of organs and even joints ,
I swear by this stuff even brought my kidney values back into the normal range within 2 weeks.