PDA

View Full Version : Bulk cycle question: DECA and EQ together?

Caustic Charm
09-20-2020, 11:40 AM
I’m considering this combo but I also don’t want to overdo it. I think this would be ok together, but wanted to hear from the board pros first :) considering 400 mg of each per week/ with 500mg of test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riggs
09-20-2020, 01:33 PM
I'm running it now and I swear I'm hungry 24/7. I can't eat enough to satisfy my hunger. Bulking is gonna be a breeze this time around.

I do run heavier doses than most but you might benefit from knowing the ratios I run.

Test P 40mg upon waking ED (280mg wee)
EQ 900mg wee
Deca 500mg wee

I like to pick a workhorse for example this time it's EQ. I'll run it higher than the others and let it shine.

At my age of 44 I now love low Test w/ED pins. I'm blown away how it's minimized undesirable sides.

I’m considering this combo but I also don’t want to overdo it. I think this would be ok together, but wanted to hear from the board pros first :) considering 400 mg of each per week/ with 500mg of test.

Caustic Charm
09-20-2020, 01:52 PM
I'm running it now and I swear I'm hungry 24/7. I can't eat enough to satisfy my hunger. Bulking is gonna be a breeze this time around.

I do run heavier doses than most but you might benefit from knowing the ratios I run.

EQ 900mg wee
Deca 500mg wee

I like to pick a workhorse for example this time it's EQ. I'll run it higher than the others and let it shine.

At my age of 44 I now love low Test w/ED pins. I'm blown away how it's minimized undesirable sides.

Good deal because my appetite is the reason I don’t grow. I basically don’t have one. I like the idea on the test, had a couple people tell me to bump it to minimum 500 and possibly 1000 a week. I’ve done 500 a week, and i didn’t really like it. May take your experience instead

Liftpower23
09-20-2020, 05:07 PM
I'm on a Test, NPP & EQ cycle right now and loving it. I'm 8 weeks in and all the benefits are really taking hold... lots of strength gains, constant fullness and vascularity... As well as an appetite that doesn't stop. I eat a very regimented diet and it's taking 5,000-5,500 calories per day of clean foods(eggs, beef, chicken, potatoes, rice, oats, & lots of fruits and veggies) to keep me satisfied. I started this cycle at 211lbs and as of this morning I was 227.8lbs.

I get bloods drawn on Monday but I haven't had any negative sides except a rise in my resting heart beat and my BPM while I walk is up from 85-95 to 105-110.

Caustic Charm
09-20-2020, 05:10 PM
I'm on a Test, NPP & EQ cycle right now and loving it. I'm 8 weeks in and all the benefits are really taking hold... lots of strength gains, constant fullness and vascularity... As well as an appetite that doesn't stop. I eat a very regimented diet and it's taking 5,000-5,500 calories per day of clean foods(eggs, beef, chicken, potatoes, rice, oats, & lots of fruits and veggies) to keep me satisfied. I started this cycle at 211lbs and as of this morning I was 227.8lbs.

I get bloods drawn on Monday but I haven't had any negative sides except a rise in my resting heart beat and my BPM while I walk is up from 85-95 to 105-110.

What’s your NPP dosage? I had to cut back because I was having a lot of water weight gain at 400mg a week

animal23
09-20-2020, 05:15 PM

EQ 900mg wee
Deca 500mg wee

I see alot of guys liking low test now a days. Think you still grow from it?

Liftpower23
09-20-2020, 05:22 PM
What’s your NPP dosage? I had to cut back because I was having a lot of water weight gain at 400mg a week

Test is 1,050mg/week pinned 150mg ED
NPP is 500mg/week pinned 70mg ED
EQ is 300mg pinned E3D

I had some water gain too but I'm in prep for a powerlifting meet and water retention is a good thing as long as my BP stays under control... which it has so far

samgraves82
09-20-2020, 10:19 PM
Did it my last cycle and prob best ever

animal23
09-20-2020, 10:38 PM
Did it my last cycle and prob best ever

Did what

samgraves82
09-21-2020, 01:21 AM
Did whatDeca EQ

Caustic Charm
09-22-2020, 06:19 PM
Deca EQ

My pump yesterday after front loading was goddamn ridiculous. 16 sets of shoulders and I was numb for 2 hours. Shoulders looked like basketballs

samgraves82
09-22-2020, 07:02 PM
My pump yesterday after front loading was goddamn ridiculous. 16 sets of shoulders and I was numb for 2 hours. Shoulders looked like basketballs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[emoji23][emoji23] I love me a shoulder pump too
I love EQ!!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200922/e3def828bf657dc2e90bb35e7ad2e339.jpg

grh725
09-22-2020, 07:39 PM
Just have to watch your RBC

Caustic Charm
09-22-2020, 07:41 PM
[emoji23][emoji23] I love me a shoulder pump too
I love EQ!!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200922/e3def828bf657dc2e90bb35e7ad2e339.jpg

That’s exactly what I’m talking about. It was amazing. And round shoulders are a gift. They change your whole shape.

Riggs
09-22-2020, 09:31 PM
My logic is that our body has a natural balance that is turned upside down with the high doses of T. All AAS are based on the T molecule with small adjustment that yield better results with less sides. I experience much less sides when I keep TP @ 300mg wee & TE @ 400mg wee.

Again IMO this allows other compounds to be the workhorse and really shine. In my previous post EQ is the workhorse. Thing is there are little to no clinical studies wherein the participants are administered the doses we blast. So it's up to us to do trial runs and log every detail.

Try it, log it, reap the benefits by making adjustments next blast. This is our path. Take it & reach your goals.

I see alot of guys liking low test now a days. Think you still grow from it?

Riggs
09-22-2020, 09:35 PM
That's the key to all this.....what are your specific goals. And I see your point. When I allow estradiol to elevate, I carry bloat, but my joints feel great even under the increased weight, and I'm less prone to injury.

Too many guys on Source boards nowadays dismiss the significant role E2 plays in growth.

You find the right balance with T, E2, & DHT things get real.

EQ is 300mg pinned E3D

I had some water gain too but I'm in prep for a powerlifting meet and water retention is a good thing as long as my BP stays under control... which it has so far

Argon Coagulator
09-23-2020, 01:00 AM

EQ 900mg wee
Deca 500mg wee

That and test prop just hits you alot better. You actually feel "on".

lundgren
09-25-2020, 10:23 PM
EQ is 300mg pinned E3D

I had some water gain too but I'm in prep for a powerlifting meet and water retention is a good thing as long as my BP stays under control... which it has so farEQ half life : 14 days
Why pinned every3 days [emoji3166]

lundgren
09-25-2020, 10:27 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIf your have the time to run 2 cycles :

1) Test + Deca (and Masteron in extra)

2) Test + Boldenone (and depend your goal add one oral like Stano or Anavar)

Mattymoo
09-25-2020, 11:47 PM
Ive tried Test over 500mg a week and i considered it a waste and didn't benefit from it
Im 43 and feel better on 250mg Test E with whatever Im running with it
Like Riggs said below

Caustic Charm
09-25-2020, 11:50 PM
If your have the time to run 2 cycles :

1) Test + Deca (and Masteron in extra)

2) Test + Boldenone (and depend your goal add one oral like Stano or Anavar)

I’m curious. Give me the particulars here. I ran Masteron this summer and LOVE it. Tell me how you bulk with it

Caustic Charm
09-25-2020, 11:53 PM
Ive tried Test over 500mg a week and i considered it a waste and didn't benefit from it
Like Riggs said below

Yea the longer I’ve run gear, the more I’ve learned that over 400 mg test is a waste. I just don’t see the point. Out here on this board, is the only place I see folks talk about using less test with their cycle instead of more.

Liftpower23
09-26-2020, 12:02 AM
EQ half life : 14 days

Because I like pinning more often with smaller doses... no other reason.

Mattymoo
09-26-2020, 12:05 AM
Bloodwork usually proves that taking more Test isn't worth it for the average lifter who isn't competing

Caustic Charm
09-26-2020, 12:09 AM
EQ half life : 14 days

EQ
EQ (https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?share_fid=33492&share_tid=71997&url=https%3A%2F%2Fbrotherhood%2Eis%2Fshowthread%2E php%3Ft%3D71997&share_type=t&link_source=app)

Caustic Charm
09-26-2020, 12:14 AM
I don’t know where you’re getting a 14 day half life, poster..

Equipoise Functions & Traits:
Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate) is a structurally altered form of testosterone. It is a very slight change in an added double bond at the carbon one and two position. This double bond greatly reduces the hormone’s androgenicity, as well as estrogenic nature. It is then attached to the very large or long Undecylenate ester, which is responsible for controlling the release of the hormone once administered into the body. The Undecylenate ester allows for a peak release in Boldenone approximately 3-4 days after injection, with a slow continuous release of the hormone to follow for approximately 21 days.

lundgren
09-26-2020, 01:06 PM
I don’t know where you’re getting a 14 day half life, poster..

Equipoise Functions & Traits:
Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate) is a structurally altered form of testosterone. It is a very slight change in an added double bond at the carbon one and two position. This double bond greatly reduces the hormone’s androgenicity, as well as estrogenic nature. It is then attached to the very large or long Undecylenate ester, which is responsible for controlling the release of the hormone once administered into the body. The Undecylenate ester allows for a peak release in Boldenone approximately 3-4 days after injection, with a slow continuous release of the hormone to follow for approximately 21 days.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkBoldenone undecylenate -

Boldenone undecylenate is reported to possess a biological half-life of 14 days when administered by intramuscular injection.

Elimination half-life*:*Intramuscular: 14 days

Drug class*:*Androgen;*Anabolic steroid;*Androgen ester

Trade names*:*Boldane, Equipoise, Parenabol, Vebonol, others

Formula*:*C30H44O3

lundgren
09-26-2020, 01:12 PM
Like Riggs said below
At my age of 44 I now love low Test w/ED pins. I'm blown away how it's minimized undesirable sides.With 250mg / week your get FOR SURE awesome effect & results.

500mg push the E2 a lot, that's not really good for the heart and other things.

Take test E / C from script 200-250mg from ****** grade are for me better vs 500 UG

Im glad to see people like you [emoji846][emoji106] think about long terme ! [emoji123]

maxmuscle1
09-26-2020, 01:13 PM
Have you ever seen a combo Deca/EQ product?
Eq and Deca CAN be made in high mg/ml...but I have not seen one....wonder if a 200/300mg/ml 500mg is a possibility. Just for fun...[emoji2]

Max [emoji1690]

Caustic Charm
09-26-2020, 03:04 PM
Have you ever seen a combo Deca/EQ product?
Eq and Deca CAN be made in high mg/ml...but I have not seen one....wonder if a 200/300mg/ml 500mg is a possibility. Just for fun...[emoji2]

Max [emoji1690]

This looks like a job for me :) I would think you’d be shooting every 4th day and that seems quick for DECA. Am I off base?

Caustic Charm
09-26-2020, 03:05 PM
Boldenone undecylenate -

Boldenone undecylenate is reported to possess a biological half-life of 14 days when administered by intramuscular injection.

Elimination half-life*:*Intramuscular: 14 days

Drug class*:*Androgen;*Anabolic steroid;*Androgen ester

Trade names*:*Boldane, Equipoise, Parenabol, Vebonol, others

Formula*:*C30H44O3

Interesting yet the ester itself is designed to release peak amount at 3-4 days.

maxmuscle1
09-26-2020, 03:32 PM
This looks like a job for me :) I would think you’d be shooting every 4th day and that seems quick for DECA. Am I off base?

I think that it would be dose dependent. But, every 4 days could be proper. Even every ,5, 6, or 7 after it is built up in the system. Think-, is the key word because I dont actually know but, I wouldnt mind it. It would be nice if it was super thin in viscosity so you could use a really high gauge pin to cut down on scar tissue. Sounds good. Maybe someone will try and make it someday. [emoji108]

Max

Caustic Charm
09-26-2020, 03:34 PM
I think that it would be dose dependent. But, every 4 days could be proper. Even every ,5, 6, or 7 after it is built up in the system. Think-, is the key word because I dont actually know but, I wouldnt mind it. It would be nice if it was super thin in viscosity so you could use a really high gauge pin to cut down on scar tissue. Sounds good. Maybe someone will try and make it someday. [emoji108]

Max

I may give it a try in the next couple months. Using m-840 for everything makes it water thin.

maxmuscle1
09-26-2020, 11:22 PM
I may give it a try in the next couple months. Using m-840 for everything makes it water thin.

Love the viscosity of it. Even 812/840 mix! [emoji122]

Max

Caustic Charm
09-27-2020, 12:02 PM
Love the viscosity of it. Even 812/840 mix! [emoji122]

Max

Haven’t had the chance to use 812.

Argon Coagulator
02-09-2021, 08:50 AM
Funny, I was googling opinions on Deca and EQ and came across this thread, lol. I'd totally forgotten about it and that I even posted in it.

I'm thinking:

Sust 350
Deca 500
EQ 400

That is 1.25g of gears. I've done 600 test and 600 deca but that was too much estros for me and inevitably hair shedding at the 6 week mark.

Yup, gonna do it. My 6 week "cruise" of 150-250mg test will be over this time next month. I'm gonna put in my order now.

mightymouse84
02-10-2021, 02:54 PM
I ran NPP and EQ together and I enjoyed it with the exception of the water weight gained, primarily from the NPP. I was running 300/600 npp/eq with 500 test.

Ending up swapping out the NPP for tren Ace after 8 weeks to harden up a bit.

1500Test
02-10-2021, 11:34 PM
I remember watching a podcast with Matt Jansen somewhat recently (can't remember which channel) but he mentioned he has had a lot of success with test/EQ/NPP as an offseason bulk cycle with his clients. I'll probably give it a shot next year, but will add proviron because I'm OCD about having a DHT presence in all my blasts.

Dumbell150
02-12-2021, 07:25 PM

EQ 900mg wee
Deca 500mg wee

Your statement on pinning Test ED or EOD to avoid sides is Gold. Took me a long time to figure this out. Really makes a world of difference.

mightymouse84
02-20-2021, 04:40 AM
I remember watching a podcast with Matt Jansen somewhat recently (can't remember which channel) but he mentioned he has had a lot of success with test/EQ/NPP as an offseason bulk cycle with his clients. I'll probably give it a shot next year, but will add proviron because I'm OCD about having a DHT presence in all my blasts.

You are referring to Fouad Abiad's podcast, I watched the same episode. I also ran Proviron alongside NPP/EQ but I run that shit all the time.

ilovehgh
02-20-2021, 03:06 PM
ADD PRIMO lol ;)

bigdaddy6900
02-23-2021, 01:13 PM
And tren