PDA

View Full Version : HCG Weight Loss mixing Instructions also works well with testosterone cycle p1

RS50
01-30-2013, 09:53 PM
HCG Weight Loss mixing Instructions also works well with testosterone cycle p1

This is not from myself but my doctor so if you do or do not agree I DO NOT TAKE THE CREDIT either way. I will tell you up front I have not did my HCG this way to loose the weight, meaning the (diet part) but I have MIX AND USED MY HCG THIS WAY while doing different cycles, it's always worked well for me.

I hope it will be able to help someone in some way.

Mandatory Reading Manual

This is the beginning of the rest of your life. You will be absolutely amazed at the spectacular and potentially “permanent” results that this program offers simply by following the underlying outline. Remember, if you cheat, you are only cheating yourself. A positive attitude and the avoidance of stress during this program are of the utmost importance.

This is NOT a magic pill, this program takes substantial self-discipline to achieve success, and though it is NOT EASY, it seems to be the “easiest”, most successful thing “out there”.

Also, once done with the program, though you have supported and rebalanced your metabolism, you still cannot go out and stuff yourself with buffets, eat loads of refined sugars, and carbohydrate. This is NOT a license to do whatever you want. You can enjoy sweets, starches, fats, and oils but be aware of what you consume, how much and how often.

According to Dr. Louis Orr – past President of the AMA – Obesity is the greatest danger to the health of the American people (Cancer ranked as the most dreaded disease). In fact, as a risk factor, obesity ranks as harmful to life expectancy as smoking!

There is good news – Dr. Edward Gregg of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention states that merely the intention of losing weight can substantially increase your life expectancy!

Also, there have been a plethora of studies done evincing the benefits of caloric restriction to Human and Animal health; of particular importance were adaptive changes within the endocrine system that serve to maintain blood sugar levels; resulting in a decline in pathologies, and an increase in life span.

An important point to note with the Optimal Health MD program is that when you have dropped for example 16lbs, you have probably lost 16 lbs. of abnormal fat. Whereas with other “diets”, when you lose 16 lbs, you could be losing 8 lbs. of lean body mass, 4 lbs. of good fat reserves and 4 lbs. of abnormal fat.

HCG targets the abnormal fat!

Everyone is different, and everyone will have different results. Some people will lose 9 lbs. their first week and only 2 lbs. their second week; while others will lose 4 lbs. both week one, and week two. Do not get discouraged. Everyone slows down at some point and may even hit a plateau. By following the specific program outlined here, you will lose weight safely and rapidly from the areas that contain stored fat, and you will not only lose pounds but more importantly inches and dress sizes.

Basically the body has three types of fat:

Structural – necessary to give support to organs
Normal – a reserve of fuel, which the body can freely draw upon, when the nutritional income from the intestinal tract is insufficient.
Excess/Stored fat – unwanted, unsightly, and dangerous.

It is this stored fat that this program endeavors to target.

Unlike other “diets”, this program reshapes and re-sculpts the body by releasing abnormal fat deposits on your body.

If you follow this program correctly, this unique process will correct your hypothalamus and metabolism potentially making these results “permanent”!

Generally, men will see better and quicker results than women. So if you are a couple or friends doing this together, do not compete against each other. Everyone will win with HCG and the specific low calorie diet.

Do as much “cardio” exercise as you want. Do not bother trying to build muscle or “bulk up”. It will not work. You will only be unnecessarily fatigued. But you do not have to exercise on this program.

Q. What is HCG?
A. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin is a polypeptide protein that exists in every tissue of the human body in tiny amounts.

Q. Can it be harmful?
A. No. During pregnancy it is produced daily in a quantity hundreds of thousands of times the amount you will be using with this protocol. It harms neither the Mother nor the Child. In fact it is a natural mechanism than is produced to protect the baby. In the case of a pregnant woman that does not get proper nutrition or is hungry. The HCG will pull calories and nutrition from her abnormal fat to feed the baby. In this same way it will feed you 2000 calories from your fat, therefore you will not be hungry on this program even though you are only eating 500 calories!

Your goals are to burn fat and reshape your body.

Usually vegetarians do not do as well on this program/protocol. They will enjoy success but not as much as meat eaters

When Do I Begin taking the HCG?

You start at the beginning of day one. (As noted below) it is preferable to take the HCG at the same time every morning upon rising, give or take an hour.

Contrary to most popular (ignorant) belief is that, if you follow a 500 Calorie-a-day diet, you will “lose weight anyway”. Sure, that is true but you will not lose the same weight the same way as you do with HCG. Your goal is to lose ONLY Fat, not just weight. Following a 500 Calorie-a-day diet will leave you fatigued and irritable, and within a few days you will start to retain water due to being “protein deficient”. Without the HCG, you will lose both fat and muscle just as if you were on any “normal” diet. If you don’t believe us, please try a 500 Calorie-a-day without the HCG. Also remember you are getting 2000 calories from your fat each day which is why you will not be hungry, even though you are following a low calorie diet.

Some people will have a tough first few days depending on how “clean” your diet and lifestyle were previous to starting this program/protocol. Some people will suffer from “withdrawal effects”.

Plateaus are normal with this program. It usually presents in a stair step fashion with a consistent large drop in weight followed by a slight plateau, or a slower loss for a few days. At least one significant plateau occurs in the second half of the program/protocol that can last 4-6 days. This is normal and will resolve itself in time so do not be alarmed. We will give you a list of plateau breaking tricks that you can try. You body will continue to reshape itself even during a plateau. Don't get hung up on the scale, inches are even more important and you will also be losing a lot of inches. Even during plateaus. If a plateau does occur, a way to break it is to have an “apple day”. On your apple day you will drink a minimum of one ounce per body pound of water during the day and eat slices of apples throughout the day.(maximum of 6) That night have a steak and a tomato. (If you don't like steak you can have a chicken breast.)

The “apple day” usually resolves the plateau and weight loss occurs the next morning.

We are here to support and answer any questions you may have. We highly recommend that you download for free Dr. Simeons’ “Pounds and inches” from the Internet or purchase Kevin Trudeau’s book, “The weight loss cure they don’t want you to know about”. These can motivate you when “the going gets tough”.

This will work for you if you work the program as recommended. We have seen way too many success cases with people who have done fantastically with this program, but who have had no success with any other diet program.

continued on p2

PAiN
01-31-2013, 12:33 AM
Very good info thanks bro.

2nd2no1
01-31-2013, 01:58 AM
Awesome thanks