PDA

View Full Version : what is deer antler spray?

trt
01-31-2013, 12:00 AM
they are accusing ray lewis of using this stuff,

colochine
01-31-2013, 12:05 AM
A placebo.

315 BEAST
01-31-2013, 12:20 AM
Such a fucking scam

PAiN
01-31-2013, 12:25 AM
People are claiming it is similar to HGH in some cases

Deer antler velvet is the antler velvet taken from young deer. All types of deer that grow antlers are potential sources of deer antler velvet. But what does deer antler have to do with HGH? If you have been shopping for a HGH product, chances are you would have come across deer antlers, and wondered what it has got to do with HGH.
Well, deer antler velvet is marketed by some quarters as a source of IGF-1, especially the antler velvet harvested from non mature deer. These are antlers that haven’t calcified (solidified) wholly yet, and it is believed they are a rich source of growth factors. Let’s take a closer look at them.

Deer antlers have been in use in Chinese and Oriental medicine for many hundreds of years, right up till today, with China, Japan, and South Korea topping the list of top deer antler consuming countries. The Chinese have long believed that deer antler contain substances that vitalizes the kidneys, nourishes the blood, and strengthens both yin and yang energy. Since only the male deer grows antlers, it is also regarded as a libido booster for men (more on this below).
http://www.hghtalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/deer-antlers.jpgThe main component of deer antler is called velvet, and it is the skin growing around the antler during the growing stage. After the antler is fully grown, the antler bone solidifies and the velvet dies off. In deer farms, the antlers are harvested by tranquilizing the deer and sawing off their antlers. The antlers grow back after a while. The harvested antler velvet is commonly boiled, dried, and then sliced into thin pieces, or ground into powder, ready for consumption.

So does deer antler really contain IGF-1? Studies show that although IGF-1 is present, and plays a role in antler development, it is testosterone that is the main growth agent in the development of the antlers (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19124089?ordinalpos=4&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsP anel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum). Deer antler contains mostly calcium carbonate, and this particular form of calcium is highly absorbable by the body. It is also a source of collagen, which in aging, diminishes greatly in the body. As to whether deer antler nourishes the blood (as in Chinese medicine), research has shown that it contains monoacetyldiglycerides, which stimulate the production of red blood cells.

I used to think that the addition of deer antler in HGH products was just hype, but after finding out more about deer antlers, I’m actually curious enough to want to give it a try sometime in the future. Deer antler apparently do contain growth factors like IGF-1 (since the antlers are harvested while they are growing), but it is actually dispersed in different parts of the antler itself (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18092234?ordinalpos=20&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsP anel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum). When you consume deer antler extract or powder, the IGF-1 content may also greatly differ, depending on where the velvet was cut.

Deer antler velvet is highly sought after in the East as male libido boosters – consuming them most likely raises testosterone levels. I’d also postulate that by raising testosterone, HGH levels also go up (http://www.hghtalk.com/testosterone/testosterone-and-hgh/). When you think of HGH, always regard it within its place in the larger endocrine system. Although like colostrum, I’d like to see more research on its IGF-1 content, right now I don’t doubt that it is a useful nutritional addition, even if you consume it just for its purported anti aging effect.

kuntrykok
01-31-2013, 12:40 AM
Good info Pain, was trying to figure out what the hell Lewis would be doing with this when it's prob real HGH that's his poison. Lol

colochine
01-31-2013, 12:41 AM
Good info Pain, was trying to figure out what the hell Lewis would be doing with this when it's prob real HGH that's his poison. Lol

I had some by now foods and it contained the smaller amount of igf. Nano grams if I remember correctly.

315 BEAST
01-31-2013, 12:51 AM
I was just reading that its scientifically impossible for igf1 to get into your system orally

315 BEAST
01-31-2013, 12:53 AM
However, a professor at Johns Hopkins University told the Baltimore Sun that, despite SWATS' claims, there isn't an acceptable scientific way that IGF-1 can be delivered orally.

"If there were, a lot of people would be happy that they don't need to get shots anymore," Dr. Roberto Salvatori told the newspaper. "It's just simply not possible for it to come from a spray

Information from ESPN.com AFC North blogger Jamison Hensley, ESPN national correspondent Sal Paolantonio and The Associated Press was used in this report.

bigdude
01-31-2013, 03:14 AM
Whatever he's on its that best money can buy, believe that......I'm kinda glas he's retiring ...been beatin up my team for a long ass time now

blackcatfever
03-28-2013, 08:59 PM
Whatever he's on its that best money can buy, believe that......I'm kinda glas he's retiring ...been beatin up my team for a long ass time now

Lol no kidding....

Greenegorilla2
03-29-2013, 04:23 PM
Yea that shit is whack.

FastTrack
03-29-2013, 05:57 PM
I prefer Goat horns or unicorn spray myself...........

jdb3
03-29-2013, 06:15 PM
Labratory test was done on deer antler velvet....the results? 99.8% calcium bi-carbonate. lol

Look at ALL the banned substances in olympics and pro sports...you'll notice there is some weird shit on there that is banned.

Why?

Ok, so if Big Ray is doing growth hormone or igf or whatever, he can use "deer velvet" as a cop out...saying, I dont use gh, it was the deer antlers!

They bann alot of BS supplements to prevent athletes from copping out (like Bonds, his arrogant ass tried to do)

case closed

FastTrack
03-29-2013, 06:25 PM
Labratory test was done on deer antler velvet....the results? 99.8% calcium bi-carbonate. lol

Look at ALL the banned substances in olympics and pro sports...you'll notice there is some weird shit on there that is banned.

Why?

Ok, so if Big Ray is doing growth hormone or igf or whatever, he can use "deer velvet" as a cop out...saying, I dont use gh, it was the deer antlers!

They bann alot of BS supplements to prevent athletes from copping out (like Bonds, his arrogant ass tried to do)

case closed

Ahhhhhhh this makes total sense man!

jdb3
03-29-2013, 06:31 PM
I prefer Goat horns or unicorn spray myself...........

but...unicorn spray will totally get you fucking jacked, no doubt about that, lab test showed unicorns form oxymethelone in its purest form and holds in their urine with tons of DHT derivitives. bout to order me some right now!!!!. Here bro, thank me later. Just dont reveal the source, keep it hush hush

http://crystalonelove.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=67&products_id=150

FastTrack
03-29-2013, 06:35 PM
Lmfao... Absolutely incredible man...

http://i50.tinypic.com/2czae0h.jpg

FastTrack
03-29-2013, 06:36 PM
Bro seriously thats some outrageously funny shit no doubt!!

jdb3
03-29-2013, 06:41 PM
use sparingly brother, thats some potent shit, def gonna need to run some AI's. getting serum test next week.