PDA

View Full Version : MK677 Vs. GHRP6

maxmuscle1
09-26-2020, 11:02 AM
MK677 vs GHRP6

GHRP6:
A study published in Clinical Endocrinology focused on discovering whether sex and age matter when it comes to the effectiveness of GHRP 6. The researchers studied the response of the growth hormone to this peptide. They focused on 37 participants, including 25 adults and 12 children who received various treatments of GHRP 6.
The conclusion was that the responses of the growth hormone were similar regardless of age and sex. Even the females at different menstrual cycle phases had similar levels of GH after taking the treatment.
The researchers pinpoint that GHRP 6 is capable of boosting GH secretion, and its effects are not connected to age or sex in any way.

MK677:
MK 677 or ibutamoren is also a growth hormone secretagogue, and that is its similarity to GHRP 6. However, this compound has a different working process. Ibutamoren acts by mimicking ghrelin. Ghrelin is an endogenous hormone whose task is to boost GH production in the human organism. By mimicking its actions, it can increase levels of the growth hormone, but also levels of the IGF-1. MK 677 doesn’t change cortisol levels, and it is well-tolerated overall.

Max

lundgren
09-26-2020, 11:47 AM
MK677 vs GHRP6

GHRP6:
A study published in Clinical Endocrinology focused on discovering whether sex and age matter when it comes to the effectiveness of GHRP 6. The researchers studied the response of the growth hormone to this peptide. They focused on 37 participants, including 25 adults and 12 children who received various treatments of GHRP 6.
The conclusion was that the responses of the growth hormone were similar regardless of age and sex. Even the females at different menstrual cycle phases had similar levels of GH after taking the treatment.
The researchers pinpoint that GHRP 6 is capable of boosting GH secretion, and its effects are not connected to age or sex in any way.

MK677:
MK 677 or ibutamoren is also a growth hormone secretagogue, and that is its similarity to GHRP 6. However, this compound has a different working process. Ibutamoren acts by mimicking ghrelin. Ghrelin is an endogenous hormone whose task is to boost GH production in the human organism. By mimicking its actions, it can increase levels of the growth hormone, but also levels of the IGF-1. MK 677 doesn’t change cortisol levels, and it is well-tolerated overall.

MaxGHRP-6 UP the cortisol, i look like balloon when i used this peptide.

Mk677 first day i take low dose 7,5-10mg for the first week and i up slowly, if i take 20-25mg the first day, i get lot water retention and my BP up like hell.

With MK677 i feel great, with GHRP-6 i feel anxious.

So MK677 for me :-)

Klinkster
09-26-2020, 11:53 AM
How long do you typically want to run mk-677 for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
09-26-2020, 12:01 PM
How long do you typically want to run mk-677 for?

I did 6mo before. It is up to the individual.

Seems to me that since they both work differently(as said in papers) a person could use both! Female or Male. Still doing more studies. There are always competing articles/studies. Guess this one will have to be tried personally to see if their is any credence. Have used separately but; never stacked or done staggered.

Max

lundgren
09-26-2020, 01:03 PM
I did 6mo before. It is up to the individual.

Seems to me that since they both work differently(as said in papers) a person could use both! Female or Male. Still doing more studies. There are always competing articles/studies. Guess this one will have to be tried personally to see if their is any credence. Have used separately but; never stacked or done staggered.

MaxWhen i see the results of some study, Be careful with the long cycle like 6months.

30-60 days are great [emoji846][emoji106]

maxmuscle1
09-26-2020, 01:18 PM
When i see the results of some study, Be careful with the long cycle like 6months.

30-60 days are great [emoji846][emoji106]

Yeah. It was when it first was available and not much real information was available. I do have a very different outlook now. I like to bring up conversations about stuff like this as it sparks a lot of good information by the end of a thread. I am a big fan of short trial blasts of lower doses to see the efficacy. It seems that some of these compounds could help certain conditions beyond muscle. Any information is appreciated. [emoji120]

Max [emoji1690]

Ironmind83
09-26-2020, 04:14 PM
MK677 vs GHRP6

GHRP6:

MK677:

Max
In human clinical trials it was shown that 10mg of mk677 per day showed a 79% increase in GH and a 52% increase in IGF-1. When dosed at 50mg a day GH went up slightly to 82% but IGF-1 was increased by 79%. It's hard to reason ably speculate what a higher dose would yield but I'd stand by "more is more" until it isn't of course and sides overload gains a la anadrol. Of the approximately 1200 Men,women and children that have been given mk677 in a trial setting 50mg is the highest dose I've found. Length of time on said dosages have ranged from 2 months to 2 years. It is also important to note that after around 1 month (maybe 2) of continued administration of mk677 that IGF-1 levels begin to taper down. Increase of daily intake could possibly stave off this effect. I myself am using this for 3-6 months. I'll also take it with 5g of GABA every night given its awesome potential at increasing GH via other means.

maxmuscle1
09-26-2020, 04:25 PM
In human clinical trials it was shown that 10mg of mk677 per day showed a 79% increase in GH and a 52% increase in IGF-1. When dosed at 50mg a day GH went up slightly to 82% but IGF-1 was increased by 79%. It's hard to reason ably speculate what a higher dose would yield but I'd stand by "more is more" until it isn't of course and sides overload gains a la anadrol. Of the approximately 1200 Men,women and children that have been given mk677 in a trial setting 50mg is the highest dose I've found. Length of time on said dosages have ranged from 2 months to 2 years. It is also important to note that after around 1 month (maybe 2) of continued administration of mk677 that IGF-1 levels begin to taper down. Increase of daily intake could possibly stave off this effect. I myself am using this for 3-6 months. I'll also take it with 5g of GABA every night given its awesome potential at increasing GH via other means.

Nice [emoji106]. This is what I like. Real feedback from a user. During my prolonged use; I had to change from PM{bedtime} to AM around the second month. I started waking after a few hours and the sleepiness started to lessen. I was able to take upon waking and powering through cardio w my coffee{2 cups} and did not experience the tiredness. This was more effective because I was able to take advantage of my increased appetite early; which was good. I have not used in a long time but; am considering adding a stack w a cycle. I am interested in yk11, rad140, AICAR currently. I have not used any of them but, they interest me. I do know what each one is and that they group everything as a SARM; even though they are not All Sarms. Pretty interesting. [emoji106]

Max

samgraves82
09-26-2020, 04:52 PM
Dig this for obvious reasons

animal23
09-26-2020, 08:14 PM
MK677 vs GHRP6

GHRP6:

MK677:

Max

I wasn't a fan of mk at all. Felt like a water log

maxmuscle1
09-26-2020, 08:27 PM
I wasn't a fan of mk at all. Felt like a water log

Indeed. I did find a way to control that part after taking ED for six months. I would only take MK677 on some type of bulk but; it has such valuable qualities. Like creatine during or off cycle....it does its job and is proven to work, but, I would not try an cut w it. Believe me, someone will post up that they get ripped with it but, that is rare.

Max

animal23
09-26-2020, 08:37 PM
Indeed. I did find a way to control that part after taking ED for six months. I would only take MK677 on some type of bulk but; it has such valuable qualities. Like creatine during or off cycle....it does its job and is proven to work, but, I would not try an cut w it. Believe me, someone will post up that they get ripped with it but, that is rare.

Max

Only thing I can think of is start out at 6.25mg for 3-4 weeks. Then 12.5mg 3-4 weeks. 18.75mg 3-4 weeks. Lastly 25mg

Ironmind83
09-26-2020, 09:20 PM
Nice [emoji106]. This is what I like. Real feedback from a user. During my prolonged use; I had to change from PM{bedtime} to AM around the second month. I started waking after a few hours and the sleepiness started to lessen. I was able to take upon waking and powering through cardio w my coffee{2 cups} and did not experience the tiredness. This was more effective because I was able to take advantage of my increased appetite early; which was good. I have not used in a long time but; am considering adding a stack w a cycle. I am interested in yk11, rad140, AICAR currently. I have not used any of them but, they interest me. I do know what each one is and that they group everything as a SARM; even though they are not All Sarms. Pretty interesting. [emoji106]

Max

Thanks brother. I've taken as much as 100mg Mk677 but the malaise was too much to handle. Mk677 increases the amount of GH released in the pulses of release that occur throughout the day/night. So, I'd feel fine and then I'd be overwhelmed with the need to sleep and would pass out after training for 4 hours. I'm comfortable at 50mg a day before bed. I started at 25 for the first month and now the 50 for month two. I'm also taking this with YK11. I think you'd really be interested in that. Like most SARMs it isn't actually a SARM lol. It's a myostatin Inhibitor. I think of myostatin as a genetic barricade. When we try to add muscle into our frame myostatin is released to prevent us from growing past a certain point. A point that's predetermined by your genetics naturally. There are some beastly looking mice who have had this feature disabled and Cows you'd get a chuckle checking out. I've been taking Yk11 at 10 and now 20mg a day. It isn't a water retention kind of effect but with my diet and training dialed in it has pushed me passed the plateau I was on. When added to a decent mass cycle I love this stuff. It helps other AAS do their job. I mean that only in it's made my body more primed and able to grow. I wouldn't run this stuff by itself now that I'm experienced with it. Another thing to note is that this SARM is very often faked so a legit source is crucial. I've seen people run what they thought was yk11 and put on 10 or 15 pounds on and look bloated. That's not how this stuff works.

Charger69
09-26-2020, 10:28 PM
Whenever I take MK677 my weight steadily increases. Present weight curve.
Weekends tend to make me lose weight because I don’t keep a strict meal break period. It is sort of random. The MK also works synergistically with HGH. I am taking 4, but it is more like taking 6.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200926/e78bbb8dd46b0af387a03785a2edd24a.jpg

maxmuscle1
09-26-2020, 10:30 PM
Thanks brother. I've taken as much as 100mg Mk677 but the malaise was too much to handle. Mk677 increases the amount of GH released in the pulses of release that occur throughout the day/night. So, I'd feel fine and then I'd be overwhelmed with the need to sleep and would pass out after training for 4 hours. I'm comfortable at 50mg a day before bed. I started at 25 for the first month and now the 50 for month two. I'm also taking this with YK11. I think you'd really be interested in that. Like most SARMs it isn't actually a SARM lol. It's a myostatin Inhibitor. I think of myostatin as a genetic barricade. When we try to add muscle into our frame myostatin is released to prevent us from growing past a certain point. A point that's predetermined by your genetics naturally. There are some beastly looking mice who have had this feature disabled and Cows you'd get a chuckle checking out. I've been taking Yk11 at 10 and now 20mg a day. It isn't a water retention kind of effect but with my diet and training dialed in it has pushed me passed the plateau I was on. When added to a decent mass cycle I love this stuff. It helps other AAS do their job. I mean that only in it's made my body more primed and able to grow. I wouldn't run this stuff by itself now that I'm experienced with it. Another thing to note is that this SARM is very often faked so a legit source is crucial. I've seen people run what they thought was yk11 and put on 10 or 15 pounds on and look bloated. That's not how this stuff works.

That is the main one I am researching! After doing all I can on follistatin 344 and others; I realized the cost was too great so, I want to work with YK11. Really cool. As far as genetics and being born with deficienct myo; I definitely know that part is true. It is the reason some guys are freakish or pure meso. They look different from childhood. I always had muscle even as a 3rd grader, just slightly more than most kids. Most people have met someone like that. They also are naturally somehow attracted to lifting weights....it makes sense; to me. [emoji122][emoji106]

Max

Ironmind83
09-27-2020, 12:12 AM
That is the main one I am researching! After doing all I can on follistatin 344 and others; I realized the cost was too great so, I want to work with YK11. Really cool. As far as genetics and being born with deficienct myo; I definitely know that part is true. It is the reason some guys are freakish or pure meso. They look different from childhood. I always had muscle even as a 3rd grader, just slightly more than most kids. Most people have met someone like that. They also are naturally somehow attracted to lifting weights....it makes sense; to me. [emoji122][emoji106]

Max

Its important to note that yk11 is only classified as a SARM due to limited research. It's actually a DHT derivative. I know I'm probably typing this needlessly but it is suppressive and it will compete with Testosterone and DHT for the androgen receptor. That's why I was saying to never run it by itself. The fact that it produces follistatin is what makes this stuff unique amongst all the different compounds used o promote muscle tissue accrual. Although a lot of this is theory in humans, increasing follistatin in mice quadrupled their muscle size! Follistatin does also increase muscle size via another pathway that doesn't involve myostatin but it isn't a very well understood process at all. There was a study that involved the amazing flex wheeler and 62 other men. I believe at the university of Pittsburgh. Our boy flex was found to have a extremely rare myostatin gene mutation that's made it possible for him to be the way he is. So, your right when you mention noticing this in yourself or kids as young as 3rd grade. Literally born to pack on muscle lol. Again I'll say that 99% of myostatin inhibitors are fake and finding a legit source is imperative. BoP CoC prohibits me from mentioning this here but I am familiar with 1 from personal experience that is legit. There are maybe one or two others I'd feel mildly comfortable with but yeah when it comes to yk11 vetting the source is very crucial as I'm sure you know.

maxmuscle1
09-27-2020, 02:01 AM
Its important to note that yk11 is only classified as a SARM due to limited research. It's actually a DHT derivative. I know I'm probably typing this needlessly but it is suppressive and it will compete with Testosterone and DHT for the androgen receptor. That's why I was saying to never run it by itself. The fact that it produces follistatin is what makes this stuff unique amongst all the different compounds used o promote muscle tissue accrual. Although a lot of this is theory in humans, increasing follistatin in mice quadrupled their muscle size! Follistatin does also increase muscle size via another pathway that doesn't involve myostatin but it isn't a very well understood process at all. There was a study that involved the amazing flex wheeler and 62 other men. I believe at the university of Pittsburgh. Our boy flex was found to have a extremely rare myostatin gene mutation that's made it possible for him to be the way he is. So, your right when you mention noticing this in yourself or kids as young as 3rd grade. Literally born to pack on muscle lol. Again I'll say that 99% of myostatin inhibitors are fake and finding a legit source is imperative. BoP CoC prohibits me from mentioning this here but I am familiar with 1 from personal experience that is legit. There are maybe one or two others I'd feel mildly comfortable with but yeah when it comes to yk11 vetting the source is very crucial as I'm sure you know.

Indeed! No typing in needless. Most do not read a full thread so redundancy is needed. I like this topic quite a lot. If you find more info on yk11 or other myostatin compound research; I highly appreciate it. Collaborative efforts are very much wanted on this forum. Thanks Iron [emoji120][emoji1690]

Max [emoji123]

Ironmind83
09-27-2020, 02:29 AM
Indeed! No typing in needless. Most do not read a full thread so redundancy is needed. I like this topic quite a lot. If you find more info on yk11 or other myostatin compound research; I highly appreciate it. Collaborative efforts are very much wanted on this forum. Thanks Iron [emoji120][emoji1690]

Max [emoji123]

Thanks brother :) that means a lot to me. I'm always on the lookout for the latest info and research on myostatin inhibitors in particular. I agree the more we can work together on topics like this the better. I'm just happy to be a part of all of it.