PDA

View Full Version : Dieting and agitation!!!!!!!!

gator-mclusky
01-31-2013, 08:30 AM
Most of my life I havent "dieted" for the most part. Thank God, I have the problem that I can eat big w/o becoming a fat ass. Now......these days my idea of dieting is just eating clean for the most part. I like bulk with definition, not being ripped personallay. Well today I was eating clean but not really enough. I was hungry and irritable. I was no fun to be around this afternoon. What do yall do to combat this. Like I said, Im not hard core dieting but dieting enough to make me a grumpy mutha fukka!

exphys88
01-31-2013, 03:10 PM
It's definitely a challenge at first for me, but my body usually adjusts after a couple weeks. I'm mildly depressed and irritable when I first go into a caloric deficit.

bigpimpdaddy
01-31-2013, 09:22 PM
Its going to take a few weeks gator,believe me I have been fighting all my life from over eating the wrong foods.. And it doesn't take a whole lot of those foods to make me look like MR. PORKY..LOL
So if the urge hits you to hard go and drink as much water as you think you can stand. And eat some almonds and see if that does not do the trick.. But in small amounts at the time.. dont eat the whole bag a one sitting ..I have found that this helps me out sometimes and sometimes not .. It just comes down to pure willpower...

wallycn
01-31-2013, 09:38 PM
It just takes time until your stomach will shrink from the lower cal intake. Once that happens you will fill full and this will not be such an issue. Other than that it is all will power. When I think about eating shitty I think about how I want to look and what kind of girl I want to attract now that Im divorced. I want a hot ass bitch that is into fitness and cares about her health the way I do. Well hot ass bitches want good looking guys, not fatties. I use the same mind set to get me through hard cardio sessions, that and their are usually a couple hot girls to look at while Im doing cardio.

PAiN
02-01-2013, 03:03 AM
It takes awhile to get into the swing of it bro, but after that it's smooth sailing. I am eating almost every hour while I am cutting so it's no issue for me and I will maintain around 6-8% BF during the summers.

gator-mclusky
02-01-2013, 05:37 AM
Yea maybe more water an some almonds or other nuts to hold me over. It's amazing how my mood gets so shitty though. I dont remember being this aggravated.Its not the gear as I just started. Its the wanting to scoff down some Chineese!! lol I will eat a big pile of Sushi tomorrow night though.

Yea, gonna have to adapt like yall say.....

PAiN
02-01-2013, 06:42 AM
Yea maybe more water an some almonds or other nuts to hold me over. It's amazing how my mood gets so shitty though. I dont remember being this aggravated.Its not the gear as I just started. Its the wanting to scoff down some Chineese!! lol I will eat a big pile of Sushi tomorrow night though.

Yea, gonna have to adapt like yall say.....

Yep exactly bro... Like everyone has said....

Always have something on hand to keep snacking on to trick your brain. It's all mental.

MrAvg
04-21-2013, 08:18 PM
Ya dieting can really play with your head. Even when you get in a groove and all is on point. Bam! Mind fuck! Why am I going through this what is it all for? Just one juicy bite......