PDA

View Full Version : Ok, Test E and Anadrol stack questions....

Angelbear
09-28-2020, 04:40 PM
So I have been running Test E GMP @ 500 p.w and 50 of Anadrol p.d. split up 25 am 25 pm Im in my 4th week and I've put on 8 lbs of good weight. My diet is on point 400g carbs 300g protein and 75g fat per day Im at 208lbs. Train 5 days a week and I go pretty hard. I've never ran anything except test e until now. My question is about the Anadrol. I have read and have been told that I should expect to gain some serious weight on this. Like 15-20 lbs in the first few weeks. Am I doing something wrong or being impatient? Don't get me wrong this cycle has me gaining. People are asking.....I just was expecting more.

bigpapapumpaf
09-29-2020, 01:04 PM
How much weight are you expecting? 8 lbs is not too bad. Drol is food / protein dependent. Eat well and eat to grow but its not like you're going to gain 10 lbs a day. By my calcs you're eating about 3500 cals a day, which is barely above maintenance level. Judging by past experience, unless you're using a logging program to count your cals, you're exaggerating what you eat. Don't guess, get it right.

I'm not sure that I have ever seen 25mg drol, I guess its out there from labs but at 50 mg a day I see no real reason to split it up.

BPP

Charger69
09-29-2020, 02:12 PM
How much weight are you expecting? 8 lbs is not too bad. Drol is food / protein dependent. Eat well and eat to grow but its not like you're going to gain 10 lbs a day. By my calcs you're eating about 3500 cals a day, which is barely above maintenance level. Judging by past experience, unless you're using a logging program to count your cals, you're exaggerating what you eat. Don't guess, get it right.

I'm not sure that I have ever seen 25mg drol, I guess its out there from labs but at 50 mg a day I see no real reason to split it up.

BPP

Yes. 25 mg is out there. I have some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angelbear
09-29-2020, 04:43 PM
Thanks for the response, I'm on the same page with the food intake. I used to guess but I log and meal prep now. The reason I split my drol is because of the half life. But if I'm wrong on that please explain. That's why I love this forum I am learning so much and willing to take good advice from people with much more experience. Again thanks !

MasterBlaster805
09-29-2020, 04:58 PM
You're being impatient. And just to be clear... anybody putting on 15-20 lbs in the 1st few weeks is a water buffalo. Soon as the gear clears your system 90% of the weight will be gone. So don't get too carried away with the scale. Slow n Steady wins the race every time. All you have to do is check out Hafthor Bjornsson (The Mountain on Game of Thrones) He set the world deadlift record (501kg) at 455 pounds of body weigh-, then retired for his health- cleared the gear and dropped almost 80 lbs in less than 2 months.

Ironmind83
09-29-2020, 08:55 PM
I'd also add that dont think adding more drol or test is the answer. What these guys are telling you is legit. Increase those calories. Drink more water. A lot more water if you arent already. I've been scale obsessed before and have put on 15 or 18 pounds in 3 weeks but it's a foolish oversight (it was for me) to assume its muscle. Those quotes we all read about 20 Nd 30 pounds gained in a short time frame is mostly glycogen and water within the cells of the muscle. The whole point of that bloat for me is to move heavier weight for increased hypertrophy and muscle gain. The slow and steady muscle gain is the stuff that can actually stay and build your physique long term. What and how much you eat along with enough time for the body to recover is hands down the most important factor. Infinitely more then how much AAS we use. The only other possible thing I'd mention is going all out balls to the wall 5 days a week every week could be limiting your bodies ability to adapt,grow and recover. I dont know you and could be wrong about that part of course but its something to consider.