PDA

View Full Version : Any non suppressive products that work

sky
09-29-2020, 11:46 PM
So I'm platued on some of my lifts and wanting something to help get me to that 400lb bench press .
Catch is I'm trying not to run anything suppressive.

Even if it isn't incredible gains if it helped me pack on 15 20 lbs on my bench press id love it .

I was thinking creatine but I was told its a waste of money.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
09-29-2020, 11:56 PM
Mesterolone per has been shown to be effective therapy in patients with androgen deficiency and this substance, at therapeutic doses, does not suppress gona-dotropin secretion.

{Key words here: At therapeutic doses}.

In the studies suppression DID happen at 100mg and 200mg daily.

Max

MasterBlaster805
09-30-2020, 01:03 AM
So I'm platued on some of my lifts and wanting something to help get me to that 400lb bench press .
Catch is I'm trying not to run anything suppressive.

Even if it isn't incredible gains if it helped me pack on 15 20 lbs on my bench press id love it .

I was thinking creatine but I was told its a waste of money.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Lots a Grass Fed Steak, Potatoes, Pasta & TIME. But here's a tip that my buddy showed me years back that worked Really well.

After Warming up and getting to your heavy sets on Bench- wrap your elbows with Knee wraps (we used the same ones we used for squatting). Wrap em so tight you can barely bend your arms and then do your top 2-3 sets like that. It takes a while to get used to it but then it gets your body and mind used to handling way heavier weights than you could before wrapping, and after a while if you give it enough time You'll get super strong. Wouldn't do this without a spotter though.

thebear
09-30-2020, 02:45 AM
I would say get on a strength plan that is specifically for increasing strength.

It’s that easy.

grh725
10-03-2020, 02:11 AM
Halo!

grh725
10-03-2020, 02:14 AM
Everything is suppressive except maybe proviron. That why you take test with it, to keep everything normal

Popeye*
10-03-2020, 02:24 AM
To stay on point with ur specific question....

Look into MK677. You would need to take it for a little bit to see some things happen but may help u.

And creatine is awesome especially if ur not eating a lot of meat. Great addition that may help u along with MK677.

I can’t think of anything that would put muscle mass on u other than a calorie surplus paired with different a training program to bust that plateau. AAS goes without mentioning