PDA

View Full Version : Peptide: BPC-157

thebear
10-03-2020, 02:42 AM
Body Protective Compound 157 (BPC-157) is a peptide that has been recently studied to produce systemic effects on both the brain and the gut, and repair those systems.

Body Protective Compound 157 (known as BPC-157, PL 14736, PL 10, and PLD-116) is synthetic peptide based off of naturally occurring peptides secreted by the gut.

Most studies reported in BPC-157's benefits have been in animal models, but per my experience and those with doctor's I've worked with and their patients, BPC-157 seems to have great potential in humans.

The Brain-Gut Axis (BGA) controls how the brain, gut, microbiome and immune system interact.

By stabilizing the BGA, BPC-157 may help with everything from drug dependency, neurological disorders, gut disorders and tissue repair.

My interest isn’t tissue repair or elimination of pain but more so with GI inflammation or disorders through BGA repair.

I am wondering if anyone has used it either orally or inject to heal any GI related issues?

Thanks for sharing [emoji1317]

thebear
10-03-2020, 08:30 PM
Anyone?

I guess for GI the oral form would work better?

9TMARE
10-04-2020, 12:16 AM
I’ve used it but not for that specifically. Inject was awesome. I would assume taking an oral form would work better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pulpfiction
10-04-2020, 12:43 AM
Anyone?

i just started taking it sublingually, I’m using it for stomach issues, hopefully it works as good as I keep hearing

cyberninja
10-04-2020, 04:23 AM
I’m waiting on mine to arrive. Got orals to try to repair my gut, which has been wrecked for a few months now. I’m trying everything I can before going to a dr...but I’m getting close to just going. TMI maybe, but I’ve been passing blood for some time now. No pain, but it’s getting worrisome and the accompanying gas and diarrhea is not going away. I really want the box to work. I’ll keep y’all posted.

Pulpfiction
10-04-2020, 06:42 PM
Yea let me know how it works. im using it for a similar issue, so far so good but nothing definitive yet. I heard taking it orally is better for stomach issues and injections in the area of the injury are better for that. I don’t know how true that is but I’m trying the oral (sublingual) form as we speak

Jetblack14316
10-04-2020, 08:52 PM
Anyone?

I have used the injectible version several times to assist with Ulcerative Colitis and Crohns flare-ups. I'm not sure what "GI" issues you have, but I've had this disease for about 10 years.

What I noticed? Decrease in mucous and blood in my GI tract that causes a multitude of issues for someone with UC/Crohns/IBS.

Note: I also take OTHER medications for this condition. HOWEVER, when I have a "flare" I notice a significant difference between using BPC and NOT using it.

Hope this helps.

swolesoul
10-07-2020, 03:20 AM
I've used it and if you get the real deal it works amazing! I had a shoulder injury and tennis elbow that had serious pain on both when working out. Note that this was for about 7 years of pain straight. I used the injectable because I was advised by a few buddies that the orals are shit. Don't quote me on the orals because I've never given them the chance. The injectable however, after using for about 6 weeks totally relieved me of all pain in shoulder and elbow. 7+ years of pain totally gone regardless of how heavy I go. I shit you not! I noticed you were more interested in the gut issues but I am amazed on the tissue repair qualities and like getting my story out.

Rizkybuziness
10-07-2020, 04:41 AM
I've used it and it works well. But I havent used it for gi issues.

cyberninja
10-18-2020, 10:10 AM
So I was on a low fat diet ( Greg ducette’s anabolic cookbook for a few months, and goot crazy lean...but started having gut issues, and bleeding...switched to keto and bpc/157 for a bit, and I’m significantly better than I was...not sure if it was mostly the diet, or more the bpc...

cyberninja
10-24-2020, 02:18 AM
Well 1 week on then right back off of keto and added twice daily oral box from dr seeds...I’m completely back to normal as far as I can tell!

Rydog6178
11-06-2020, 02:20 AM
I've used it and if you get the real deal it works amazing! I had a shoulder injury and tennis elbow that had serious pain on both when working out. Note that this was for about 7 years of pain straight. I used the injectable because I was advised by a few buddies that the orals are shit. Don't quote me on the orals because I've never given them the chance. The injectable however, after using for about 6 weeks totally relieved me of all pain in shoulder and elbow. 7+ years of pain totally gone regardless of how heavy I go. I shit you not! I noticed you were more interested in the gut issues but I am amazed on the tissue repair qualities and like getting my story out.Where do you inject it? I'm thinking of taking this for my elbow pain. Do you inject around pain area?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

swolesoul
11-15-2020, 06:05 PM
Yes find an area as close to it as you can get, subQ or intramuscular. Research and find a good source tho because there's always risk. I've used sources here and elsewhere and both were successful.