PDA

View Full Version : Bad gear and hypothermia?

theblank
10-03-2020, 03:02 PM
So I combined 3 bottles, 1 new test & 1 older test & 1 old tren. It filled to 5ccs total I figured I would just use it all as a mixture for the hell of it. Well I took a shot and that evening my body temp dropped to 94.9. Technically anything under 98 is considered hypothermia. Anyone experienced this?

I ALWAYS heat my gear for 90 seconds in the microwave it's a habit I've been doing forever which usually makes absorption so much easier and painless. My glute has a nice welt. Do you think somehow my sterile gear got bacteria in it? I've used all three bottles at different times and never had this happen.

deflatedme
10-03-2020, 04:13 PM
So there is b.a. in gear usually, and when you heat it repeatedly, I'm assuming you are heating some of the alcohol off Everytime you microwave it. That's just a guess on how the gear became un sterile. Either way, low body temperature can be a sign of infection. Keep an eye out for more signs other than low body temperature. For instance weird heart rate, chills, low blood pressure, malaise. My friend went to the hospital for most signs of sepsis but it turned out to be her blood pressure medication needed to be adjusted.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

teejey
10-03-2020, 08:34 PM
Last blast my temp was low. No clue why. I felt weird tho.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

thebear
10-03-2020, 08:37 PM
That’s happened to me. Anytime I use prop or ace I get the flu etc but temp drops. Aches, feel like shit. I think it’s a WBC/immune reaction, not sure though.

DrBeefcake777
10-03-2020, 09:01 PM
That’s happened to me. Anytime I use prop or ace I get the flu etc but temp drops. Aches, feel like shit. I think it’s a WBC/immune reaction, not sure though.

This is very plausible. Different infections affect you in different ways also varying from person to person. Some think they have a fever due to cold chills, but theyre indeed belore the 98.6 suggested norm.

Keep an eye on it. Take temperature a lot and log it jsut in case you have to see a doc soon. I assume it will subside soon, but needless to say dont use that gear again.

When I used to homebrew Id heat then add more BA to replenish what was evaporated out and away. Its miniscule but if heating often it def makes a difference. Id say for sure see how the next day or two plays out and if you go to the ER or doc just mention youre on HRT from one of those online places like Defy, etc. I didn that when I went weeks ago with swelling in my ankles, and the doc didnt seem to think it was an issue at all

deflatedme
10-03-2020, 09:14 PM
That’s happened to me. Anytime I use prop or ace I get the flu etc but temp drops. Aches, feel like shit. I think it’s a WBC/immune reaction, not sure though.I ordered sus from a supplier on here. Made me feel like shit every single time I injected for about 2 days. I tested it for about 3 shots of 2cc over 3 weeks. Now I am going to toss 4 bottles of it, because I Ordered from a different source and no malaise. Not saying this is your case but people seem to think getting sick from prop or sustanon is normal.

Damnwideback90
10-03-2020, 10:34 PM
I don't heat up shit for that reason. I'll boil water and put it in a bag and dunk it a few times. Repeatedly heating can make the alcohol vaporizes out and the oil can go bad and cause infections. Good luck bro

theblank
10-04-2020, 01:30 AM
Wow thanks for the info guys I don't get it to hot I left the water cool so that it's really warm not necessarily A boiling temp I think I'll try it one more time by cutting it with a new bottle if it happens again I will throw it out

theblank
10-04-2020, 02:31 AM
I ordered sus from a supplier on here. Made me feel like shit every single time I injected for about 2 days. I tested it for about 3 shots of 2cc over 3 weeks. Now I am going to toss 4 bottles of it, because I Ordered from a different source and no malaise. Not saying this is your case but people seem to think getting sick from prop or sustanon is normal.

Yes that really sucks man, what a waste

Cap79
10-04-2020, 07:22 AM
What I do is heat up water in the microwave only for a few seconds. then put the bottles in the water

teejey
10-04-2020, 11:05 AM
I ordered sus from a supplier on here. Made me feel like shit every single time I injected for about 2 days. I tested it for about 3 shots of 2cc over 3 weeks. Now I am going to toss 4 bottles of it, because I Ordered from a different source and no malaise. Not saying this is your case but people seem to think getting sick from prop or sustanon is normal.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using TapatalkI wonder what that is. I've used test e from various sources around the boards and some make me feel that, general sick off feeling. I'll ride it out as long as I can stand then switch to a trusted source and bam feel great. There's gotta be something in it.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk