PDA

View Full Version : Injectable PWO

LukasISsmall
10-04-2020, 01:10 PM
I've been reading up on some pwo lately and want to try it in my next cycle. Specifically for days towards the end when they're dragging ass or difficult to get that motivation (normally from bad diet a day before, or lack of sleep from kids). Anyway was hearing good things at just .5ml of tne. But wondering what the more experienced cats have for advise or what worked for you.

animal23
10-04-2020, 03:57 PM
I've been reading up on some pwo lately and want to try it in my next cycle. Specifically for days towards the end when they're dragging ass or difficult to get that motivation (normally from bad diet a day before, or lack of sleep from kids). Anyway was hearing good things at just .5ml of tne. But wondering what the more experienced cats have for advise or what worked for you.

Everyone responds differently. Some like adrol and dbol. Others like sd or tren base

Jetblack14316
10-04-2020, 04:00 PM

I will say I'm far from considering myself "experienced" but I have been using TNE and TNE/SDROl combo for a few months now. I only use them 2x a week max and it's usually on those days just as you have stated...that you are dragging ass and you need that extra kick. I like the TNE, but even at 1cc I don't like how I feel on the 1cc of SDROL/TNE mix. Check our SXRIPT, they have a great combo and the pumps from it are sick. Just my humble opinion!

LukasISsmall
10-04-2020, 04:19 PM
That's exactly where I was looking haha. Had amazing experience in the past (haven't tried what I got yet) but outstanding service good price and a good rep. For TNE how long does it last i don't want to show up at work or at home feeling like smashing cars

Jetblack14316
10-04-2020, 04:24 PM
That's exactly where I was looking haha. Had amazing experience in the past (haven't tried what I got yet) but outstanding service good price and a good rep. For TNE how long does it last i don't want to show up at work or at home feeling like smashing cars

It's not going to be that intense man. Honestly, it's paired with your intensity and motivation in the gym as well. Like if you pinned 1cc of TNE and didn't hit the gym. My guess would be that within 2-3 hours you'd have a random hard on for no reason and then about 4-5 hours later you'd be tired as fuck. I hit it about 30 minutes before the gym, train for roughly 2 hours. It's not going to make you a mad man like that, promise. You will love their TNE brother..just do .5 first a few times then try 1cc one and see how you like it. Just keep in mind it still is testosterone so if you use it OFTEN you are effecting your blood levels and serums and shit. So...just keep that in mind.

LukasISsmall
10-04-2020, 04:36 PM
Oh for sure, I'm not sure if I'd even use it weekly so probably 4-5 times a month lol. Normally I got the steam in me but everyone has got them days where you wake up and just know the starting weight is gonna feel like a 1rm lol. Thanks brother.

Sh0tsf1red
10-05-2020, 10:11 AM
Personally, because I pin EOD, I’d rather not pin a preworkout. I’m just trying to consolidate the number of sticks I guess!

ive also seen some interesting stuff about injectable aminos that are meant to be administered PWO. I actually bought some and never used it. I’ll have to look for it and research what’s in it. If I find it I’ll post a thread about it.

happy blasting!