PDA

View Full Version : CARDARINE / GW-501506

Jetblack14316
10-04-2020, 09:28 PM
BOP,

I was not really sure where to post this, so if I did it in the incorrect location...please let me know. GW is not really a SARM nor is it a peptide..so I had no clue where to post.

I good brother his hitting the sand for the next year across the pond and left me with some GW from a pretty reputable peptide company. I am always interested in products that will increase endurance and provide any assistance in burning some body fat. I've read all about GW, how it's a PPAR agonist, but curious how to dose it and when. I haven't found many posts on here about it, and always value everyone's opinion here much more than Greg Doucette's or Ryan Ankrom on YouTube I have read quite a few articles online about different dosing, and I'll probably go with 20mgs. It's oral suspension and it's 25mg/ml so I may end up just taking 25 to make it easier.

Has anyone has any experience? Good or bad? When to take? I do fasted cardio 5 days a week in the morning, diet is in check and also train 3 day on 1 day off 2 days on 1 day off.

Any advice or any kind is greatly appreciated fella's.

-Jet

Damnwideback90
10-04-2020, 10:36 PM
I've took it twice. I love it. I know people talk about cancer with it. Keep it low. Start with 10mg e.d for a week then 20mg a day after that. Ive never gone over 20mg. You doing all that cardio you'll notice the difference. Ive took it with hgh frag the 2nd time. Wicked combo. There's a lot more knowledgeable people on here then me but 20mgs worked great for me. The endurance is noticeable.

Caustic Charm
10-04-2020, 10:55 PM
I've took it twice. I love it. I know people talk about cancer with it. Keep it low. Start with 10mg e.d for a week then 20mg a day after that. Ive never gone over 20mg. You doing all that cardio you'll notice the difference. Ive took it with hgh frag the 2nd time. Wicked combo. There's a lot more knowledgeable people on here then me but 20mgs worked great for me. The endurance is noticeable.

I did the HGh fragment too, couldn’t tell if it worked because I didn’t really take enough. You need to take a LOT of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jetblack14316
10-04-2020, 11:05 PM
I did the HGh fragment too, couldn’t tell if it worked because I didn’t really take enough. You need to take a LOT of it.

You need to take a lot of what? The Frag or the GW...

Caustic Charm
10-04-2020, 11:09 PM
You need to take a lot of what? The Frag or the GW...

Hgh fragment.

Mr.Beefy
10-05-2020, 03:31 AM
I did notice more endurance from it. I think the weight loss only happens on a calorie restriction.

maxmuscle1
10-05-2020, 11:49 AM
I hear the increased cardio from Cardarine is because of the positive effect it has on cholesterol. Idk though. Sometimes it is just an experiment. I did read a lot about how it did improve aerobic capacity for others.

Max

Jetblack14316
10-06-2020, 05:40 PM
Thanks guys! I’m currently eating just into a caloric deficits but not a ton