PDA

View Full Version : Worried

Mr.Smith45
10-09-2020, 11:27 PM
So I was worried because I had a doc appointment a little too close to the end of my last cycle and wasn't sure if my test read would be back in range in time. I came off a cycle of Test e 600/wk and DHB 500/wk. for 10-12 weeks. I only had 5-6 weeks till the appointment so I stopped cold turkey and continued taking low dose Aromasin to help if there was any rebound. I got the tests back and my total test dropped to 115 and free test was 2.8!! my estradiol was 33. No wonder why I've been tired. I had other tests to check liver/kidney function and cholesterol and I believe the DHB definitely had an effect on those levels, it's the first time they have been out of range the way they were. I guess next time I can cut it a little closer.

maxmuscle1
10-09-2020, 11:56 PM
It is part of learning your body. Cheers for you doing bloodwork and realizing how important monitoring it is. [emoji120]. In time, you will know pretty much what compound does what in your body and ways to combat and help things return to normal. Nobody feels great all the time and certain supps; just are not for certain people. Age, amounts, types, along with supplements, medications, cardio/diet all factor into your health. I have seen some really bad bloods on a 10 yr old boy who was obese and he had numbers of a 40yr old alcoholic/drug user and was already on statins and diabetic medications from eating and sugar. It is crazy.
If you ever have a question on improving ldl/hdl ratios or helping ast/alt. There are a lot of us here that have cocktails we use. Some natural supplements work as well as some of the pills doctors prescribe. But, that is part of their job.
They did recognize that fish oil was beneficial and made pure EPA : Vascepa[emoji2401] and Lovaza[emoji2401] which has both EPA and DHA. GoodRx has a coupon for uninsured- $29 for 120 1gram capsules. If you have high LDL; they recommend Vascepa[emoji2401] because it lowers triglycerides and does not raise ldl but it is a fortune. If insurance would cover it that would be great. I use 3-5g of plant/fish oils instead. But Lovaza is pretty cheap and has a generic coming{may be out already}. It is just one of
many things I use.

Max [emoji1690][emoji123]

Mr.Beefy
10-10-2020, 12:07 AM
Your right to be concerned for your health. Not too many ppl see the doctor for work done.

Mr.Smith45
10-10-2020, 01:37 PM
Needless to say I've got the Test going now and I've been looking into inj. Glutathione as a regular run, looks like many benefits on and off cycle. Feel free to suggest a reputable source (pm) or other suggestions. I usually take NAC and Inositol/Choline when running orals. Wondering thoughts on timing of these. I've run DHB before but didn't do bloods and don't remember exactly how I felt when off, good case for keeping a log, I don't feel bad now just a little run down, a good case also you can't go by how you feel.

JOKR
10-10-2020, 02:34 PM
We live and we learn. You are learning [emoji1303]

If you have any questions or want an list, email RED BIRD at [email protected].

Mikeyz206
10-10-2020, 08:05 PM
Nice thread good advise given and good thing you care about yourself Mr. smith45

notdyslexic
10-10-2020, 09:31 PM
Do you know what your test was prior to cycle?

Mr.Smith45
10-10-2020, 10:53 PM
Do you know what your test was prior to cycle?

I'm on TRT, it's usually around 800. At the end of the last cycle I stopped everything including TRT cold trying to get in range in time. Test read dropped out of sight.